looking for ttc buddy?

melissa its 10.35pm here are you not 6 hours behind us??

i hav majour heartburn right now :(

katie your pic is lovely. i wish i had a scanner to upload mine :(

yes, its 4:39pm here. will be bedtime at 9 and as soon as i wake up its time to go! really only 4 hrs for me to wait cuz i will be sleeping til its time. i made it at 8am on purpose so i wouldnt have to wait all day

awww righty i see.
4 hours :happydance: :happydance: yeeeeeeehooooooo i cant wait. so wat time will i log on tomorrow to see? if your app is 8am that means it will be 2pm here so wat time will you be home?

i have no idea. hopefully it will go quick but i know they will have to do a lot of measurements. my 12 week one the baby wouldnt move to the right spot and it took forever. baby better show the goods thats all i gotta say. im not leaving without knowing the gender! i dont care if i have to look like the crazy pregnant lady :grr:

im so excited!! :happydance:

sinead i used the webcam on my laptop do you have one to take a pic with?

the sickness seems to be easing abit.. i think as long as i dont let me self go starving (which seems like all the time) then it seems to be ok... i just try go with what my body wants

ohhhhhhhh today is the big day!! i say girl too

im gona say girl aswell melissa. xx

anybody any ideas for mine? they are non identical xx

katie i dont hav a webcame either x il try and get my mums scanner this weekend

we are having a boy!!!!!! :blue: my DH is over the moon! already making plans for his boys and how he is gonna coach basketball with them :cloud9:

will start looking at names now too :happydance:

wow i cant believe another boy!! how cute for your boys :) they will be the best of buds growing up :hugs: what names do you like?

we havent really started looking at names yet. im so excited!!!! cant wait to add him to our family :cloud9:

Well I was soooo wrong lol
What sort of name are you looking for xxx

lol thank you! we have a small list started from a month or two ago, but dont know where it is. we can get serious about looking now:happydance: im so excited to know he is on his way. dont like calling baby 'it'. feels good to plan and dream for our little boy:flower:

lol your welcome i was excited about names for you couldnt help list some hehe simon is my brothers name hehe

its very cute! are you guys picking out names soon? it will probably take us a while to decide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->