looking for ttc buddy?

yeah we been thinking of names.. but none set in stone so to speak

i love the name ruth, sophie and ella/ellen for a girl

and like eoin, thomas and ben for a boy :)

another little boy melissa how sweet :) xx

aww katie they are all pretty names xx

katie- those are beautiful names :flower: thomas is a good runner for middle names for us after my dad. his name is actually tommy, but i think it would be nice

so ladies. the consultant put my back to 11+3 weeks and my new due date is 16th may but the babies still will be be coming end april anyway. somewhere between 37-38weeks unless i go into prem labour before that.....lets hope not!!!

he asked me how i want to deliver them and i cant make up my mind. my perineum is still very tender and still tears and bleeds during sex :blush: so its obviously still quite soft and im afrid il just rip open like a page :nope: but on the other hand im terrified of needles and dont want to hav a needle in my back and a drip for a section so i really dont know wat to do.:shrug:

hope everybody is having a nice weekend :hugs: xx

melissa i LOVE your avatar... baby no.6 is just georgeous :)

i forgot yo add, i again had protein in my urine as well as leckocytes and also my iron level is much too low but he told me not to start iron tablets untill i stop being sick otherwise i will get worse but ive to live on red meat and iron foods and im not allowed anymore tea :( dont know how il cope without my tea and bickies. :shrug:
he done another scan on me but the babies wouldnt stretch out and wouldnt stop somersaulting so he couldnt get them measured so he went on the dates from last fridays scan.

sinead- i hope you get better soon! whatever they say to do just do it lol! dont be afraid hun. im sure they will fix you up if you go naturally. and if you have a section they dont leave a needle in your back. thats just a myth. they use a needle to deaden the outer skin so you dont feel anything first. then they put a very very small tube in your back to let the medicine in. im sure by the time babies are coming you will be so excited to have them in your arms it wont matter as much. :cloud9: may 16 is a great dd, but im sure they will be earlier. probably more like early may :baby::baby:

awwww sinead :hugs: i was the same i went off tea as i know its not good for calcium levels either, so i bought a hot drink i could drink other than tea, i got horlicks choc drink, its so light on your tummy and it helps you sleep at night its very yummy, or maybe just normal hot choc anything to replace the hot drink u used to have :hugs:
about c sectioin or naturally, i think it would be safer to go with c section just my thought cuz its very rare both twins are facing downwards so they might have to giveyou a c section anyway, but if you opt for it, at least then you can plan for it you know?

awwww melissa i love the avatar too he looks just like his brothers already!

i agree with katie about the section. i know its a surgery, but sounds like it would actually be easier on your body. and with twins the chance of one being breech is very scary. they can get their head caught in the canal when they come out feet first and die. its just not worth the try i wouldnt think. i would rather take a little more time for my body to heal after birth than chance losing one if that makes sense.

Morning everybody and babies I hope you are all ok xxx

hey ladies im so sorry i havent been on. i had to go back to work on tuesday-reluctantly!!! oh still had no ongoing full time work so i had to go back. it breaks my heart everymorning leaving noah, i cry every morning and every evening wen i get home cuz i just feel so quilty and sad leaving him. i find myself crying if he hurts himself aswell cuz i keep thinking if it happened wen i was at work i wouldnt be there to hug him but anyway im not going to talk about it anymore cuz im crying again.lol.

although on the plus side im not allowed to work past 28weeks (and even that is pushing it cuz im on my feet all day long) so that means i only hav to work untill feb :) which isnt that far away really. plus ive 1 weeks holiday to take between now and then plus another 4 weeks before mat leave officially starts.lol

how are all you ladies keeping?? im keeping well. havent had much nausia or any sickness this last week so i might start my iron tablets soon.

katie i must try horlicks choc drink. i just want something i can dip my biscuits into LOL and hot water really is not nice.

:hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

me...na not really lol 13weeks today..feel like ive been pregnant forever already cuz they put me back 3 weeks :( xx how u hun? xx

im ok thanks i feel like time is going so slow! lol i just wanna be at 12 weeks now so i cant tell people and be ok lol

sinead- sorry you had to go back to work. boo. :growlmad:

im sorry its going so slow for you ladies too, mine is going tooooo fast. i cant even keep up in my book. :nope:feeling good though. we are decided on thomas as a middle name too, after my dad. no first name yet.

thomas is a lovely name melissa it would be one of my choices too. ive no idea about names. ive picked 2 girls names but havent any idea on boys. my girls are alana and leah but not sure if oh is set on them yet. xx

glad you both are keeping well. :hugs: just had a lovely 2 days off in a row. was great. back tomorrow at 8.30am. awh well at leased its only untill feb :happydance: xx

love both of those names sinead! i have a step sister named leah.

i had a rough night. went to bed early and couldnt fall asleep. then tossed and turned all night. woke up at 4:45am for the day boo! Dh is bringing home some dinner to make things easier. no cooking or dishes tonight, yay!

awwww your oh sounds similar to mine :hugs: i was getting cramps yesterday and just couldnt do much the apartment is a right tip :haha: and he brough home food too to help :cloud9: must say i could get used to my oh being this sweet! its not like he wasnt before just seems more now..

sorry your couldnt sleep melissa thats always the worse if i dotn get my sleep im a right grumpy ole thing lol

lsdies is it possible for the baby to be on the side of my vomb rather than right in the middle... im sure this beanie is on my right side its where i get all the stretching pains of growing beany

thanks katie, i need my sleep too. i become a grump real easy without it.

im pretty sure the baby can be on one side hun. probably more often to one side than in the middle during the beginning when they have more room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->