looking for ttc buddy?

mason thomas :( awww i think its a lovely name :thumbup: xxxxx i havent got a clue. i think if i hav 2 girls they will be alanah and leah and i really dont know of boys names. eveytime i try to discuss it with gerald he justs says 'i dont know' grrrrr men!!!! lol xx

im all good :thumbup: im 10 weeks now my tummy has just popped over the last few days :wacko: i didnt expect to start showing yet :D but i dont mind id love a little bump for xmas :cloud9: im waiting for the hospital to send my 12 week scan, went to the doc asked if maybe they had forgotten about me they said no no they wouldnt of.. and then found out they had lost my bloods :dohh: so they had to order new ones to come in.

but i think my scan will prob be in 3 weeks as i think they tend to do it at 13 weeks just to be slightly over.
i thought my ms was totally gone but got very sick today... and im embarrassed to say i even wet my self today i got so sick :cry: how silly is that luckily i was at home but i felt so stupid after it and made me cry oh thought it was funny :growlmad:

melissa so glad you and mason are ok knew it would all be ok :hugs: i love the name, as long as you and oh love it, thats all that matters you could spend a life time trying to keep others happy :hugs:

i think we are going with edith if its a girl.. no set name for a boy yet... i like issac tho :)

sinead- i love those names:thumbup: DH will probably get more interested as things move along. my DH likes to look at names, but he is weird lol. he really gets looking after we find out the gender. hope you are feeling better

katie- i hope they stay on top of things. that 12 week scan has to be done i think before 14 weeks, so they have to stay on it. 10 weeks already, where does the time go! i love your names too, very cute:flower: i know i cant please everyone, and we really love the name. it was considered for nathon and jaxon so its no surprise we are using it now.

Thanks sinead that mean a lot to me xxxxxxx
Well I just picked my tablets up from the hospital, I've got to do 2 in the morning and 2 on the night. Omg you should see the size of them, Keith said he would give me a hand but you can imagine what I said :(

claire just think each tablet helps you go another day, :hugs: you can do this, a tablet wont stop you from having your sticky bean you can do this :hugs:

I hope everybody is ok xxx
I've done another test today

Attachments

• a6de58a0.jpg
    a6de58a0.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 2
wooooohoooooooo loving the siggie claire!!!!!!!!! and the test is great so positive!!!!

Thanks Katie I hope it's a good sign too xx

I'm just tired but I always am lol
Sorry to sound stupid how do you work out your due date ???

you normally would put the first day of your last period into one of the online calculators and they said when you'd be due, i can try work it out for you?

i think going by your 4 weeks and 2 days this should be right

Expected date of Delivery: july 30th
You should be: 4 weeks 2 days
Click here to find out more about how your baby is doing at 4 weeks

Click here to find out more about how your baby is doing in first trimester

Thanks for that, that's what I got I just wanted to make sure.
How are you xxx

im ok.. bit stressed tbh.. i need this job so badly i just hope i get it..

im still getting so nauseous :sick:

claire- july 30 is a lovely date!!!!!! and those lines are sooooo dark:happydance:

katie- i hope you get the job :thumbup: and so sorry your still sick:nope: i hope it goes away soon!

hey ladies just one more day then im off again on friday :)

hope you all are doing good :thumbup: well i had my 4weeks midwife app yesterday and it was a stand in and a student and i was really unhappy with my whole appointment. the midwife asked the student to do the doppler and she rooted around for a while and found the first heartbeat and then she rooted around somemore but kept picking up my heartbeat. then she finished up and the midwife asked her 'did you hear both heartbeats' and the student replied 'em yea i THINK so' i was like get back over here and do it again. ive booked an app with my gp for friday so im going to ask her to find both heartbeats to put my mind at rest. i was so cross. and all the midwife could say was 'ur so early still' handed me my folder and said by. :growlmad: i hope its my own midwife the nest time i go.

are these the promice trial tablets claire? xxx
katie i though i was over my sickness too but it keeps coming bac i need to eat like every hour to feel ok and ive no energy. lol xxx
melissa are you feeling loads of movement now?

i could swear ive been feeling little tiny movements like a tiny ticking sensation on the inside but i didnt mension it to the midwife cuz i didnt want her laughing at me.

sorry for the long post ladies hehe xxxxx :hugs:

sinead- my lil guy is all over the place. some of the kicks are starting to hurt even. thats crap about the midwife. i hope they do a better job next time:dohh: i wouldnt be surprised at all if you are feeling those munchkins. :cloud9:

Sinead I'm sorry about your midwife fingers crossed you don't have to see her again. As for feeling the twins thats fantastic I bet you have got a lovely bump xxx
Yeah the tablets I'm on are from the promise trial xxx

how are you feeling today claire? im still so happy for you.... :D

im sorry sinead, you entitled to say no to students.. but i bet you dont even mind if its a student as long as there watching the student :grr: which she wasnt doing which is crazy!

wow looks like he might be a football player so melissa :hugs: good signs tho i bet hes strong :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->