looking for ttc buddy?

I'm good Katie just feels my ticker is on a stand still lol how are you xx

lol its gonna be like that for abit.. but it will start flying trust me :hugs: how are the tabs going?

They are doing good, they have stopped the only bit of spotting I did have so fingers crossed they are working xx

Have you heard about your scan yet xxxx

When will your midwife phone them x

Hey ladies,so i went to the gp yesterday and asked her to reassure me with the doppler. she listened for adges and got both heartbeats no prob. she also had the doppler up a lot higher than the student, like on my belly the student only had it down by my public line if ya understand me. she also asked me was i feeling any movement because she could feel it with the doppler. i was so chuffed. looks like they are giving me little kicks already :D

claire yipee for the tablets looks like they are doing good :thumbup: xxxxx :hugs:wen do you see a doc or midwife again?
katie hope ur sickness tapers off soon :hugs:
melissa i agree with katie a wee football player :) hehe time is just flying xxxxx

time really is flying! i feel like mason will be here in no time. and your two will be here not long after. im certain they wont make it to their due date. and besides being twins noah was so early i bet they will be more than a couple weeks

stil no scan date :crossmad: im calling them 2mor and asking for my scan date! its not fair :hissy: i just wanna know when i will see my baby i wanna have that relief at the 12 week scan :cry: i feel i cant relax til then

katie- i hope you get your date soon!!!! :growlmad:

claire- im glad the spotting stopped. praying this is it for you!! :xmas12:

hope everyone is well :hugs: no date yet so calling them today and sayign im 11 weeks 2mor and stil no date! :(

ooooohh happy 5 weeks claire :happydance: this is so your forever baby!

no not yet.. im still decided what to say.. lol

I know 5 weeks it's the furthest I have got, how good am I lol.
Just phone them and say you need to know as you need to book time off work

eeeeeekkkkk i just got a date its next tuesday, the 6th of december at 2.50 so excited! i should be exactly 12 weeks by then :dance:

That's fantastic news what's David say xx

well he was abit annoyed lol he has an exam that day.. so stressful i guess but it will be worth it when we see bubs... i just pray all goes ok

Everything will be ok, just think it isn't that far away now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->