looking for ttc buddy?

Ive got to go back to the hospital on the 23rd because they only do one clinic a month for cases like arthritis so they said they would scan me then, but I abit worried as its so close to Christmas and if anything is wrong god knows what I will do

dont worry hun, think of it this way, all going well, your xmas day will be all the more magic.. this is your forever baby :hugs:

Thanks Katie I just wish I never knew the ins and outs of pregnancys

same :hugs: so can i put as one of my bump buddys pleaseeeeee ive waited for this day since.. when was this thread started... :wacko:..

claire- cant wait to see a pic of that little booger (or two) i think you will be getting a great christmas pressie this year!!! :cloud9:

edit: just saw you have your scan booked katie!!!! yay!!!! :happydance:

Melissa what makes you think twins.when we where trying my mom said I bet you will have twins lol which is not funny;)

Katie I've seen your sig i guess you are stuck with me now lol

im so excited and happy to be bump buddies :D :dance: i think you wil have a little girl x

Katie I can't believe you are 11 weeks tomorrow That's gone sooooo quick

lol i dont know what makes me think twins. your test was pretty dark this time and i heard the hcg can be very high with multiples. plus, God is good! He promises to give double blessings for our hardships, maybe this is how He will bless you doubly???

i know i cant believe it.. not long til second tri.. i cant wait til xmas when we both know our babies are both safe and sound, growing :hugs: i hope that spotting is staying away, how is the tabs going?

hey girlies... claire ur 5 weeks :happydance: thats the furtherst isnt it? yipeeeee its sooo great. i bet you cant wait to get ur scan :) xxx

katie glad you got ur scan date im waiting my 20weeks scan date in the post i hope it comes soon i hate all the waiting. i think it will be christmas week though. xxx

melissa as long as my babies get here safely and healthy i dont mind. 37weeks would be good but i know from about 35weeks+ should be ok too. xxx

thanks sinead, so excited just wanna get past this 12 week mark with no worries..

i hope your date comes in soon i think when i go for my 12 week scan ill get my 20 week scan date

Thanks sinead yes it's the first time I've got this far so fingers crossed x
Are you going to find out what you are having xxx

we found out last night david cant come with me to the scan :cry: :cry: he has an exam and he cant miss it

Oh Katie can't you phone them to see if they have had a cancelation and tell them your circumstances.

katie- im sorry david cant go. :(

claire- yay for 5 weeks!!!! :happydance: this baby (babies) is gonna be here before you know it! :flower:

sinead- i hope you find out the genders :D

no i doubt they would change it, it was tough enough just getting my scan before xmas, david's mother has offered to come with me.. so if my mom cants come up i shall prob take her offer

hows everyone today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"