looking for ttc buddy?

well done babyhopes things are looking up!! yey :happy:

they say to eat small meals little and often im finding im full on tiny meals but still agined 2lbs this week! eek!

i think oh would love that, i can't wait to tell my family the weeks are going very slow at the moment!

thanks hun :hugs:

yeah ive decided im not testing till the 31st of may.. cuz my last 2 cycles have been 60 days so by the 31 i sud def be due af by then.. and i could be anything from 4-8 weeks by then and it would be a surprise to know .. but i dont wanna get my hopes up.. so im waiting it out till then :D

hows everybody today.
congrats on your job babyhopes, what will you be doing

hey hun how are you??
childminding :D.. ladies im scared im not preg at all anymore :cry: im getting alot of af cramps i know ive been having them for awhile now but there getting more sore :cry: its like pinching i feel so down today i really thought this could of been my cycle.. i know im being stupid but i really dont wanna get to june and still no bfp... that will make it a whole year ttc

oh hun, i really hope your af dosent show:hugs:
i now how you feel about a date if you are not pregnant, i want to be pregnant by august as thats when i should have had the baby:cry: and i think it will help me get through it.
how did you feel when your due dates came

well i never had a due date given to me with my first mc cuz i didnt know i was preg.. i just started bleeding really heavy cuz i was pushed on st paddys day... i thought it was just my af.. went home then i realised i had been bleeding for 7 days none stop so i went to doc they said it was normal to get a long period also i had been missing af for 3 months but have irregular cycles so thought nothing of it.. a week later still was bleeding with huge clots etc so i went back to the doc said this isnt normal so i was sent for an emergency scan they said that i was 12 weeks but the baby died at 9-10 and id bled so i never knew when id of been due so the date i found hard was a year later.. on st paddys day.. i just spent the day with oh and we released a balloon together :)

but coming a year of ttc is really getting to me.. :hissy: is also feels like im so bloated too that its more sore cuz of the cramps if that makes sense..

bloody hell that must have been that hard for you hun, iam so sorry.:hugs:

tell you what how come everywhere i look there are pregnant women and babys EVERYWHERE. can i scream with you:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::nope:

definitly.. scream away i dont mind :hugs: i know what you mean.. we live right across from the maternity hospital and beside a huge shopping mall so if ever im in there its full of either pregnant women or newly born babies..

but we gotta try stay positive hun :hugs:

we have all got each other. if i didnt have this site i dont know where i will be:hugs:

yep we do :hugs: what are you ladies up to today?? im about to make stew :D

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm stew, can i come for tea:happydance:
well im just going to start and get everything ready before i pick rian up from school because he has got his thai boxing tonite so we wont be back till after 7:growlmad: then its a mad rush to get him in the bath and do everything else. have you got anything planned for tonite

oh i forgot to ask how are your babies, how many did she have

hey everyone how we all today??

i know wat yous mean bout everywhere yous look there is preg women and new born babies, i work in a shop an feels like every customer i serve is preg or is returning baby clothes that they got as pressies its so depressing, also a girl i work wif has jst announced she preg an she keeps like standin beside me rubbin her belly :growlmad: and tellin me her bac is sore :growlmad: an talkin out loud bout her preg symtoms :growlmad: sumtimes i feel like she doin it on purpose (i dnt realli get on wif her) cuz she knows of my 2 mc. it really gets me dwn wen she does it :cry:

congrats babyhopes10 on ur new job an house i moved in2 my new house a few months ago, a baby wud def make it a home. in my mind ive a nursery an all planned :crib: hehe

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm stew, can i come for tea
well im just going to start and get everything ready before i pick rian up from school because he has got his thai boxing tonite so we wont be back till after 7 then its a mad rush to get him in the bath and do everything else. have you got anything planned for tonite

sure thing :hugs: im gonna start boiling the chicken in a min yummm my plan tonight is nothing as usual :( my oh and my friends are still studying so no going out or cinema till hes done.. its quite lonely atm but im hoping once the exams are over we will do more stuff together,

oh i forgot to ask how are your babies, how many did she have

she had 10!! :D but only 3 survived little mits :( ive decided im giving away two.. im keeping the one in my avatar pic she is just the cutest thing ever.. she fell asleep on my lap today :cloud9: shes so cute they got so big so quick..

hey everyone how we all today??

i know wat yous mean bout everywhere yous look there is preg women and new born babies, i work in a shop an feels like every customer i serve is preg or is returning baby clothes that they got as pressies its so depressing, also a girl i work wif has jst announced she preg an she keeps like standin beside me rubbin her belly and tellin me her bac is sore an talkin out loud bout her preg symtoms sumtimes i feel like she doin it on purpose (i dnt realli get on wif her) cuz she knows of my 2 mc. it really gets me dwn wen she does it

congrats babyhopes10 on ur new job an house i moved in2 my new house a few months ago, a baby wud def make it a home. in my mind ive a nursery an all planned hehe

hey hun thanks it feels to know im gonna have a new start.. new home to live and new job :D just one more life change and ill be happy lol
im sorry your work mate is being such a bitch :growlmad:
she should leave you alone thats so horrible of her!

im actually feeling so odd.. along my lower tummy ive got such a pain.. like someone wiht a tiny knife and cut along it from one hip bone to the other.. its all achy and crampy.. im not sure if its af or something else.. im just resting incase ...

hehe well theres gonna be plenty left over :rofl: ill throw a stew party :D

lol u must b a gud cook, im not so much :shrug: me an oh hav an agreement he does the cooking and i do the cleaning. hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->