looking for ttc buddy?

naderz - we do too! too bad DH is on deployment orders. now i have to do both. my poor dog never knows what's going on. he's like, are you taking me for a walk for take out? hmm..

oh gud,we arnt the only couple then :) aww poor dog lol my dog runs after every car that goes past wen he out on a walk. its so annoying.

we take it in turns but i do most of the cooking and he does the washing which i hate and we both do the dishes. as im typing one of the baby hamsters is asleep on my lap.. she is so cute she is rolled up in my top fast asleep :D

Are they dwarf hamsters? So cute!! I have 2 guinea pigs (both males so def no babies here lol) but they sit on my lap and cuddle in, they like to have their tummy rubbed and hair brushed. My wee boys!

aww how cute i had a hamster wen i was younger bt it was realli viscious an bit me loads i cudnt get it tame at all

is anybody taking any conception vitamins ??

hey guys how are you all today?

im good thanks you?? im abit more positive today.. ive been having bad af cramps for than b4 for 2 days but nothing so im taking that as a good sign :D
and being really bloated makes me so uncomfortable.. do you get any of this H a??

hey honey, i certainly do! bloated isn't the word feeling really crap at the moment haven't been sick but feel it especially at 10pm at night for some reason! eating ginger biscuits like mad as they help with sickness.

if nothing has showed up its a good sign hun - glad your feeling more positive!!

its actually really painful just under my belly button... :cry: like little pinching..:cry: i know i sound like a baby but its like when your so bloated and someone pokes you.. i dunno if that makes sense..

i know what you mean about the sickness its horrible i get mine when i wake... if i eat something sweet, if i dont eat for awhile and just b4 i go to bed...

i understand hun, its normal honestly! im still eating well only thing i gone off so far is sweetener and tea! eek i love my tea.! :wacko:
just taking each day at a time seeing what it brings, covering another group tonight really not feeling up to it! just want to sleep x

thanks the pain comes and goes.. im trying to rest as much as possible just incase.. oh ladies ive got some cute pics of my baby hamster ill upload some.. she fell asleep on my lap yday and curled up in my top so cute

here is the pic of the hamster im keeping :happydance: shes so cute..

Attachments

• 100_0675.jpg
    100_0675.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_0676.jpg
    100_0676.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 100_0687.jpg
    100_0687.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 4
wow how cute!!!!! keep resting babyhopes x

I'm glad everybody is ok. That hamster is soooooooo cute. I'm on cycle day 11 and my cervix is really high and wet, what ever that means.
Babyhopes that's great news you are felling possitive the way things are going I will be here on my own

Hi all. Haven't been here for awhile. Cute bundle of fluff Babyhopes.

Feeling really crappy today. On CD 45. Don't know what's going on! My cycles seem to be getting longer every month. Was really hoping this month would be the one, but I just don't know anymore. Bloated, sore bbs, feeling icky and started getting pains on my right side last night. Tested this morn, but was BFN. :(

Lishi u aren't out until the witch shows her face so. Do you know why your cycles are going longer

I just wish she says away! I don't know why they are getting longer. If nothing has happened by next week I think I'll make an appoint with my doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->