looking for ttc buddy?

hi lishi like cla said your not out till af comes :)

how are you cla?? im over heating here :( but im getting a stretching like pain below my belly button its so sore so i bought a digital test for 2mor..i will use it in the morning .. im so nervous :sick:

Good luck for tomorrow xxxx

sorry I've been mia lately. gma is very ill and I had to fly out of town. Just wanted to update that AF got me right on time

I know Babyhopes, but it's hard to stay optimistic. The waiting is killing me, one minute it feels like af is coming them the next I'm fine.

Hope you get the results with your test today. Holding thumbs!! Have you named the hamster yet?

well babyhopes how have you got on. i really hope its good news:hugs:

Oh no, maybe it was a false or early to test. Don't give up yet. Going to the doc this afternoon to get a clear picture about what's going on

how is everyone :) ha hows the baby??
schnoodle and cla what cd are you ladies on now

:dust: for all the ladies on this cycle

Hello everybody isn't the weather great .
Well Im on cycle day 14 and I've had a strong line on my opk today which is great . Babyhopes how are u

im happier than i was when i got bfn but im feeling meh.. just want a bfp already! i really wanna get some opks but ebay only takes paypal grrr its so annoying lol
anyway thats my vent for the day lol

:happydance: yayy on the positive opk you def sud do alot of bd today :D

I'm glad are feeling better Hun. I've just done another opk and the test line is stronger then the control line. I was wondering does this mean I'm back to a 28 cycle

That would be brill if my body as gone back to normal.I just hope we have done the deed enough, we have done everyday but my oh is feeling a bit sore lol. So if I have had a possitive when will I ov

hey ladies how all 2day?? ive been having sharp pains in my left side today and yesterday, shud i be worried?? :-/

babyhopes dnt worri your not out till af shows so never give up hope. an ur hamster is so so cute

im sure its ovulation pains.. it takes 2-4 days for the egg to go through the fallopian tubes so im sure all is ok :hugs: how are you otherwise?

thanks babyhopes10 :hugs: i fought mayb it cud be that, im ok, i hope we all get a sticky bean dis month :flower:

ive gained near 4 pound dis past two weeks :cry: and i fought i was eating healthy and keeping a balanced diet :blush: lol

aww hun dont talk to me about weight lol i feel ya pain... tho im gonna try concentrate on losing weight instead of ttc.. im hoping it will help me relax if you know what i mean..

there is a trying to lose weight while ttc journal in the journal part if your worried... but 4 pounds is really nothing hun :hugs:

how are you all on this lovely day:flower:
babyhopes is there any sign of your af yet hun.
naderz good luck hun soz about the 4 pound.
h a and schnoodle where are you :shrug:

i done a test this morning and the line was faint. i done yesterdays test at about 1:00 so i will do another in a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->