looking for ttc buddy?

oooohh Fx crossed cla :)

no sign of af yet im testing next monday if no af by then

hopefully we have done it fingers crossed. but im not putting my hopes on it, im not a very possitive person:nope:
where are you in your cycle now

how come your cycles are that long. where they like that before your mc`s??
do you feel you are pregnant???
well i have just done another opk and the line is really light now. so what does that mean. did i ov yesterday and am i still fertile??????
all these questions:dohh:

hey guys how r u all?

how you all feeling? xx

sorry not been on for a while had a few things going on.
had to go to the doctors today as has some discharge yesterday and the odd stomach cramp booked in to the hospital tomorrow morning for an early scan to check everything is ok! im so nervous not had much today though just cramps on and off :cry:

oh hun i hope everything is ok. with my last pregnancy i was spotting, it wasnt blood it was more brown at 6 weeks and i had to go and have scan everything was ok that time. but they said i had a cyst but the cyst went on my 13week scan. how are you feeling

im ok tired thats all blood pressure was fine and im not in any pain so thats good just worried sick! its reassuring to hear that some women do get it and still be fine

have you still feeling sick?????? im sure everything will be ok.
hopefully you wont have to have an internal scan as you are over 6 weeks

i had no sickness at all ive felt it but note actually been sick! yes glad i wont have to have that im sure it be fine the doctor said i look like im doing well as some women are doubled over if there was something really bad happening i feel ok just worried worked up and stressed eek! and im off work i never sit down and rest im finding it hard!

how you doing?

i always felt sick but was never so i bet you will be ok. what time is it?
im alrite i got a possitive on an opk yesterday which is great. it was on cycle day 14 so i think i might have gone back to a 28day one again fingers crossed.
do you know how long after a possitive opk iam still fertile, i havent got a clue:dohh:

hey hun i was told up to 3 days after your most pos opk test mine was on day 22 as my cycles were long so i would stick to the 3 days after to make sure glad your ok

im usually feeling sick at 10pm i just have a biscuit and go to bed!

anyway will let you know how it goes tomorrow xx

hey everyone, good luck for dmara H a im sure ull be fine, try not 2 stress although i kno is hard nt 2.

im so confused my chart in fertility friend is telling me that i havent ovulated yet although its tellin me ive been fertile for the past 6 days.

and my ticker is tellin me im past ovulation. its all very strange. :-/

ill jst :sex: everyday an hope for the best.

hey everyone, good luck for dmara H a im sure ull be fine, try not 2 stress although i kno is hard nt 2.

im so confused my chart in fertility friend is telling me that i havent ovulated yet although its tellin me ive been fertile for the past 6 days.

and my ticker is tellin me im past ovulation. its all very strange. :-/

ill jst :sex: everyday an hope for the best.

just keep :sex::sex::sex::sex: just incase. good luck

im ok still in limbo.. no af.. gonna test next monday :dohh:

how is everyone?

im alright i had my negative this morning om my opk so thats that for this month. i cant believe you havent had your af yet i hope it is good news.
i hope h a is ok:hugs:

me too :hugs:

well im hoping the test is positive but meh i dunno, yayyy for the opk means your def in the 2ww now

if its still neg are you going to go to the doctors?? i bet it is pissing you off that they are so long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->