looking for ttc buddy?

yeah i prob will... ive got af cramps still ouch :(

oh hun:hugs: i had a lots of af pains when i was pregnant with my son rian, they where that bad i had to go to bed.so it could be good news:hugs:
when do you start your new job.

hi guys just a quick mote to let you know the early scan went well everything is okay im on strict doctors instructions to rest do nothing no lifting pushing anything at all, hope your all okay xx

thats great H a glad everyfing ok :hugs: take it easy

oh h a iam soooooooooooooooo glad everything went well, i told you it would. what a great feeling it is to see the heartbeat and you know it is real:happydance::happydance:
babyhopes and scnoodle anysign of the witch.
naderz where are you in your cycle
wheres everybody gone dosent nobody want to talk:cry::cry:

well i went to the hospital yesterday for all of my results. it wasnt has bad as i thought it would be, my bloods where fine and the post mortom of the baby was ok to there was nothing to show why it happened:shrug: my doctor was lovely he said it was one of those things that happened:cry:
he said they will have to keep an eye on me from 8weeks in my next pregnancy or maybe earlyer and will have to have an early scan, one at 16weeks and then they will see how i get on. so lots of scans for me next time:happydance::happydance:
i wanted to go in the chapel to see the book with our babys name init but i couldnt, i think it was a bit to much for one day

hey all, no one been on for adges :shrug:

cla wat happened?? i totally missed wat happened you?? r u ok?

im about 7dpo i fink. i got new preg tests off d net they wer 2.99 for a pack of 5.:happydance: bargin www.earlypregnancytests.co.uk they dectect hcg as low as 10 so im gona test on sunday morning for a bit of fun to see wat it brings me i know its naughty but i cnt wait.

:dust: to everyone xxx :hugs:

I lost my baby at 17weeks at the end of feb. My waters broke on the saturday night and I knew then that the baby had died. I had a scan the next day to confirm that there was no heart beat which was the worst day of our lifes. I had to have medical management and should have gone back in on Tuesday to have it, but I had the baby at 4 am Monday morning. The placenta didn't come away so I had to have a d&c . I think that's about it

awww hun thats so sad im sorry :cry: i hope your ok im glad they will look after you and lots more scans :happydance:

i took another test and it was bfn so i think its safe today im not pregnant.. so im gonna start drinking the raspberry leaf tea today and try bring on af.. after than im just gonna ntnp and just relax as much as possible (if thats possible while ttc :rofl:)
hope everyone is well xx

aww cla im so sorri :cry: i hope ur ok.xxx :hugs:

everyfing will go right for ur nxt pregnancy :hugs: its good that they will be takin extra care for u and makin sure everyfing goes ok.

babyhopes im sorri, bt d witch hasnt arrived so is there a teeny tiny maybe?????

ntnp sumtimes i fink we shud do that, im goin insane ttc from the day af stops i cnt wait to ovulate and bd and then get testing :blush:

hope everybody is ok.
im sorry i thought i told you what happened with my last baby:dohh:
soz babyhopes on another neg, i hope you are ok:hugs:
naderz how are you feeling, do you think you have done it this month:happydance:
schnoodle and h a where are you pair hiding:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

hi guys sorry haven't been on for a while been off all week resting and doing as im told! cla im so sorry to hear what happened its good to know you will get extra support and scans this time good luck hun!
babyhopes can't believe no af yet i hope its good news for you keeping my fingers crossed for you all!
been really sick for last few days and still had some brown dc im not worried anymore as im told its normal and many women get this and can throughout pregnancy have had no stomach pains at all so just taking each day at a time, sickness has set in last 2 days so forgive me if im only on here every nown and again x

im glad you are ok hun.:hugs:
when i started spotting it always seemed to be around the time my af came.
im really glad they have put your mind at ease, its great when you see the heartbeat and it makes it feel that you are pregnant and that somthing is in there lol:hugs: did they say if your days where right??

thanks hun they said i was more 6-7 weeks not 7-8 weeks so im a little behid what i thought but thats ok everyhting is as it should be said it was 3mm makes me laugh really so small and boy is it making me sick! hope your ok how are you getting on?

it may be tiny, but boy do they make you bad:wacko:
im ok a had another possitive opk this morning, but it was a different brand the the one i got a possitive on the 23rd:dohh: so i havent got a clue whitch one to go by, plus we havent :sex::sex: for the last two days so iam worried if we have missed it again:cry: i havent got a clue when af is going to come now:growlmad:

i know what you mean, i got so confused with them i tried to stick to one make and keep to that one for 2 months i had a book and tried to work out a pattern with strenths and dates its helped i think really, i never knew when my af was i was so irregular i would try :sex: tonight you are positive up to 3 days after your first one so dont give up hope yet hun x

awwww hun sorry about the confusing opks :grr: i hate that lol
im sure its ok them spermies live for 3-5 days :hugs:

H a im so glad every thing went well :hugs:

no af yet. grrr im going insane lol.. well ive decided to try treat my pcos myself naturally through diet and exercise etc... so Fx it works its a strict diet which basically its cutting out all toxins and have more natural foods and drink water rather than caffine filled drinks or sugar.. also im taking soy which is meant to be great to regulate af :happydance: the site im using is great..
im feeling alot more positive.. also me and oh are gonna ntnp now :)

im glad you are feeling more possitive babyhopes :hugs: you will get there in the end.
tell be about opks i really want to SCRAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
i phoned my oh to tell him i had another possitive, so have a guess what we will be doing when he gets back :sex::spermy::sex::spermy::sex:.

i totally understand that feeling hun :hugs: its how i felt last cycle i got like 7 days of opks :wacko: was awful
hope your feeling ok.. let it all out :hugs:

why does it have to happen to use, why does our bobys do this to us:growlmad:
i have had some preg tests come from ebay today, the way things are going i will use them all this cycle if my af doesnt start:growlmad::growlmad:
are you looking forward to your new job??
have you moved in yet???

well im still waiting for my email back about my job with the details .. nothing yet which is worrying me abit :wacko:

about moving no.. we have the lease from aug 1st but we get to move in mid july if we want :happydance: were going to see the house again next wed after the other famiyl move out so we can make a list of things we need to get or do b4 we move in..
also today is davids last exam!! :happydance: were going to visit our family this weekend then monday i will start the packing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->