looking for ttc buddy?

i hope he as done well:happydance: you both need to celebrate witha drink tonight:happydance:
i have just looked at a thread in the 2ww about getting a reading on about when you are likely to get pregnant. i was wondering if to do it:shrug:

oh you mean the jenny renny things?? i dunno.. i suppose its abit of fun.. but it would be upsetting if it wasnt right ..

i was going to ask keith when he gets back to see if i should do one, but i would take it to heart and then i would be on a big downer. plus i could be a waste of £6.50:dohh: it just seems everybody as had good readings so i thought:dohh:

me and my mom does tarot readings we could do you one for free if you'd like :flower:

god that would be great, if you dont mind:happydance:

ok ill be at my moms house later if thats ok so ill post you the reading 2mor if thats ok

yes that would be lovely thank you. do you need to know anything else about me. i didnt know you could do that:happydance:
have you done many??? how long as your mom been doing it for??
as she given you a reading???

ive got to go now:growlmad:
i cant wait to see it thanks babyhopes:thumbup:

heya well i know you as a friend so can use our friendship to do the reading.. we have done readings and shes done plenty for me xx

I can't wait to see it babyhopes

:hugs:hows everybody on this rainy day:hugs:

im ok.. tired :( im about to have lunch then go walking ive lost 5lbs this week from an hour of walking every day.. it seems to work

thats great hun, do you feel better for losing it

yeah i feel good that its working.. ive got really bad pains today :S like af is about to show.. i really hope it is so i can move onto next cycle :D

i hope she is too hun, then you can try again:happydance:
did you get chance to do my reading:blush:

not yet my mom was working last night till 6 am :( she doesnt usually work fridays so she didnt get to bed till 8 this morning and shes just having her tea so.. once shes relaxed ill ask her :D

no no not at all not cheeky at all :hugs: lol how are you feeling

hows everybody today.
babyhopes the pic is sooooo cute:hugs:
as the witch showed her face yet

hey everyone havent been on in a while been workin all weekend :growlmad:

im so confused, i got dipsticks off the internet that dectect mIu of 10 an i done 1 dis morning and it had 2 pink lines the control line was at the top and another pink line appeared near the bottom jst above the 'max' wer u dip the stick into ur urine so i dnt know if its a negative or possitive :dohh: its soo confusing. there is like a wee flap of paper that goes so far up the stick and the second pink line appeared under it. any one got any ideas??

babyhopes good job on the weight lose thats great.

cla and H a how you doing??

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"