looking for ttc buddy?

hows everybody this morning:hugs:
babyhopes ant news on the af front???
h a hows the little bump:happydance:
naderz i use these but i havent got a clue hun:dohh: have you done another one. ive been doing them since 7dpo:dohh: i just have to pee on somthing
and guess what a bit fat neg, but i know it is to early.
if i was on a 28day cycle i should have been spooting by now, so maybe i did ov late i havent got a clue , they only way i will find out is when my af shows up.
for the last 3 nights i have been getting up in the night for a wee which i havent done for a long time and a few pains in my belly and thats about it

hi guys im fine thanks just fighting off the sickness if i can! its a horrible feeling and comes on with out any notice eek mainly mornings living on crumpets and rich tea biscuits can't eat anything else yet. back at work now so getting tired.

how are all you lot anyway?

im not sure if af is gona show on d 3rd d 5th or 7th cuz d past few onths had been 28 days 30 days or 32 days soo annoying any way got sum first responce early to try on thursday morning, i hope its gud news havn a few good symtoms dis week vv sore boobs,and itchy nips,heartburn, an a few pinching pains in my lower stomach an lots of going to the loo.and soo tiered and headaches.ok rant over. lol

tell me about it nerdz im in the same boat since the mc i have had 36 and 35day cycles. but when i had the possitive opk on the 23rd it would make me have a 28day one again:wacko: i just hope i have gone back to normal.
i have been having twinges last night in my ov area, so hopefully that is good news and i have no spotting yet which i get a week before my af.:happydance:
if i start to spot the weekend it looks like iam still on a 35day cycle:growlmad:

where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
babyhopes i missing you:shrug::shrug:

ha i hope you are taking it easy now you are back at work, soz about the:sick::sick::sick: when is your scan

hey hun sorry ive been so distant its just nothing has happened to me yet.. no af :cry: and im too scared to take angus castus just incase i am preggers.. but then again i know im prob not as i got a bfn on the 27th..

soon as af shows up im trying soy :happydance: which is meant to be like clomid :D i cant wait to see if it works..

Cla i did your cards ill pm you xx i really hope you get a bfp soon hun xxx

naderz your symptoms sound good :D

how are you H a

oh hun im sorry you are feeling like this, i bet it is hard to go that long and to have a neg. it is pissing me off now and i havent gone as long as you hun :hugs:

hun thanks for doing that for me, it really means alot:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
i just wish it would hurry up and happen this 2ww wait seems to be taking for ever. i think half the pressure is i want to be pregnant before my due date comes because it is going to kill to have got so far and have nothing:cry:

i everyone how u all 2day?? :shrug: i jst dne a preg dip strip and i fink i saw a 2nd line. v v v faint bt its like there is a shadow of a line bt im not gettin my hopes up jst yet i hav my first responce waiting for me in the morning so il take my answer from it. havent had any cramps like af that i usually get b4 she cums, ive jst like little twinges in my side and my lower ab which sound good i suppose.

tomorrow is my due date from my first mc and id love to get gud news,something to be happy for :mrgreen:

babyhopes i hope somthing happens for you soon so u know wer u stand.:hugs:

ha glad ur all ok and baby too. :baby:

cla ur symtoms are lookin gud, the peeing in the night :happydance: gud sign. i hope its your month

hi guys hope your all ok! naderz oh i hope you get the line tomorrow my first one was faint!!!! :happy: im just worn out exhausted im never like this i could :sleep: all day but thats a little hard at work! he he
sickness has worn off havent actually been :sick: for 2 days just feel it, i feel rough!

babyhopes how you doing hun? cla hope your okay!

keep us posted how your getting on xxx

naderz well have you done the test?????????
h a you will start to feel better soon:hugs:
babyhopes i hope you are feeling ok hun, sending you loads of hugs:hugs:
well what can i say about me, im feeling crap, im still getting a few pains in the ov area and lower down. and i seem to be getting a very lite stitch when i walk which is odd:dohh: i dont know wheather i have started to spot today as there was only a tiny bit and it wasnt as brown as usally sorry tmi:blush:
i have done another test today and another big fat negggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:
so i bet iam out this month:cry::cry::cry::cry:

awwww hun its early days yet :hugs: dont worry xx

still no af for me :cry: im never gonna get to try tis soy if af doesnt show.. if no af by next week im gonna test.. if bfn then ill presume im not preg and take plenty of angus castus :D

oh hun i cant believe you still havent had your af.is this your longest cycle you have had????
have you heard about your job yet????

no my longest cycle has been 102 days long.. and my last two cycles were between 60 - 68 :wacko:

oh my god. have you been to the doctors to see whats going on.

yeah i went to the doc twice since December and both times they tried to put me on bcp :wacko: i think i have pcos so im just gonna try the soy :D

as if you want to go on that. cant they do anything else to help you.
hows your diet going

its going ok... hard when were on a budget cuz healthy food is more expensive :rofl:

how are you hun??

im feeling sorry for myself:-({|=:-({|=
if i dont get a possitive what do i do next month.
i got a possitive opk, ive cut my drinking down to only saturday night, one hot drink a day, lots of sex and trying to eat ok. so what could i do next month as ive done everything for this to happen

hun im sure you doing everything right it just can take a few months to get preg but thats 100% normal and healthy.. as frustrating as that sounds :hugs: but your only 10 dpo so dont worry xx

as you said i should relax lol
ive just got to go with the flow and wait for my evil friend to show:dohh::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->