looking for ttc buddy?

well i have got to go. my hairdresser will be here in a bit and guess what shes 10weeks pregnant:dohh::dohh:

hey everyone, ok i done my first responce dis morning and i got a faint postive :happydance: i had to look and look again i was shocked. i wanted to carry it with me all day so i cud look at it. gona try another one on sat morning lol jst to be double sure :dohh:

babyhopes im was finkin bout u 2day :hugs: an maybe u ov very late dis month and it was too early for ur positive to show on d 27th ?? i hope u do get ur :BFP: dis cycle. fx for you nxt week wen u test.

cla i really hope you get ur :BFP: in d nxt few days, wen u testing?? :hugs:

mega congrats hun :happydance:!!!!!!thanks hun.. im thinking this happened the last two cycles where i gave up by cd 40 and just kinda bd when we wanted.. but the last two cycles i was working and we bd maybe once a week.. but im not workin this cycle so we bd more often :blush: so could still be in with a chance but not holding my breath..i guess we will see :kiss: :hugs:

wow congratulations!!!!!! yey! that brilliant really happy for you hun x

Naderz that's great news iam so happy for you.
I think I might be out I checked my cervix and there was pinky cm so I'm not holding much hope. I had to go to bed last night early because I felt that bad. I got loads of veins on my boobs but I think my body is playing games with me. Oh had another neg this morning

i know :cry::cry:
the spotting as stopped again:growlmad: my cervix is all over the place it is up,middle then down. soft, hard then medium:growlmad::growlmad:
i have just checked it again and i had like the raw bit of the egg:growlmad::growlmad:. why do we put ourselfs through this.

i dont bother with cervix position etc cuz ive no idea what to look for and can never tell what anything is.. tbh :blush: i think my cervix goes to the left slightly :wacko: like curved which is so weird right?

i dont know why i do it because it does my head in, one min it gets my hopes up the next im well pissed off:growlmad:

hey girls, thank u all so much, im really nervous though, because it was faint im finding it hard to believe, im testing again in the morning maybe after 2 tests ill believe it :happydance:

i hav high hopes for u babyhopes10 and cla :hugs: i wud be great if we wer bump buddies altogether.

babyhopes i wud :sex: morning noon and night :blush: poor oh wud be wore out. wen your done put ur 2 feet on a bedside locker or chair,unit etc and lye flat on your back on the edge of the bed and push yourself up with your feet for few mins. i fink that wat worked for me :rofl: help all those :spermy: get down and get nesting.

h a wen did u first visit the doctor wen u found out? how many weeks?

hi hun i went the tuesday after i found out i wanted to go straight away really.
its all exciting! x x x

Well I think iam out this month, I have just got to wait for my best friend to show :growlmad:
don't forget naderz to show us the pic on Monday

aww hun your not out till af comes :hugs: am here if you need to talk xx

ohh dark bfp on sat :happydance: emm i not sure how to upload a photo on2 dis. il try and get it up.

cla ur not out till she cums, stay positive :hugs:

and babyhopes you to :hugs:

thanks H a i not sure wen to go, im off on friday so ill make my appointment for then. i guess the earlier the better.

im so nervous cuz of the 2 previous mc

yayyyy hun :happydance:

cla you ok hun?? :hugs:

still no af!!!!!!!!!!! im going crazyyyyyy :cry:

i hope everybody is ok.
im still spotting and its a bit more of a redish colour so hopefull af will show her face.
if she does then im back to a 28day cycle:happydance::happydance:
ive been an evil bitch to everybody this weekend i have really took it out on my oh.:nope:
next month im just going with the flow as i cant keep being like this:cry: i might still use opks i dont know yet.

hows everybody doing today:hugs:

sick of everything :cry: i feel so crap today.. :(

i just want af to come!!

how are you hun?? did af come.. i hope she didnt! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79