looking for ttc buddy?

i cant believe you still havent had your af. are you going to test again??????
still no af yet but i can spot for up to a week before my af comes which is bummer.
it seems to have slowed down at the moment :dohh: why are our bodies f****d up.

i feel like im being punished for something :dohh:

i bought this candle yday this guy was selling like spell candles and each colour had different things to help with different situations.. like the black one was to get rid of evil, depression etc.. red was for helping with passion etc well i bought a orange one which is meant to help with fertility.. i know its prob a load of crap but its nice to have something to relax with if you know what i mean...

god i would have brought all the orange ones off him lol.:dohh:
did you hear anything of that job????

no nothing :( and im so stuck for money now its crazy :cry:i think thats why im so negative at the moment everything seems to be going wrong

BUT... my friend texted me saying they were looking for care assistants at her place of work (which i am a qualified care assistant but couldnt find any jobs in it) so i said 100% id be interested.. but its like 40 mins away by bus.. which is a pain but worth it as the pay will be great.. also my oh's dad bought him a car :happydance: so i told oh id help him with the insurance and he will take me to work :)

see things are looking good for you, the candles must be working:winkwink:
and youve got your own driver which is even better lol.
i hope you get the job, it will be one weight off your shoulders.

definitly i think maybe without the stress of worrying about money maybe it will also help ttc :shrug:

how are you today?? if i see this guy again i will get you one hun? if you'd like

im alot better then i was over the weekend. i had it in for everybody i didnt even speak to keith for a day which is stupid. i just seem to take it out on everybody because im not pregnant, it must be because i want it that bad.
i pissed him off that much he said he didnt want to try anymore because he cant cope with me being like this every month. so ive got to relax now other wise he will mean it, i will have to get around him next cycle:blush:
do you have a go at your oh, because it isnt working???
i would have loved a candle but keith doesnt like them:growlmad:

yeah i get upset and take it out on him tho he doesnt know its cuz of ttc i usually keep that to my self :(.. maybe we should take out our anger on this thread.. so you dont take it out on him if you know what i mean.. say how you feel on here i dont mind :hugs:
well your meant to light the candle for one hour a day for 12 days.. i was thinking it would be great to use around ov and into the 2ww... could you just light it some time oh is out.. or while your in the bath/shower? have some you time :hugs: or if its cuz of the smell light it in the garden.. it says your meant relax in that hour and wish or ask for the wish you want :shrug: i might try it tonight :D

I would love a buddy .. I am 8 dpo and have a 8 year old a 5 year old boys and a daughter that passed away october 14th 09 five hours after birth.

im feeling abit better now :D im gonna test 2mor god i feel so nervous lol

how are you?

r ya pet awww i hav everyfing crossed for ya, keep us updated:hugs:

ive been having a few cramps on and off 2day,researched it and dnt fink its anyfing to worry about.

lots of :dust: for ya babyhopes i hope its good news. light ur candle.

wat test ya using??

well babyhopes whats the news, the way things are going i will be on my own:hugs:
naderz i had loads of pains with both pregnancies and alot of stitch. are they going to keep an eye on you, beccause of your last angels:hugs:

your def not alone.. no baby for me :flower:

so im drugging my self up on angus castus!! haha and once af comes im usiing soy :D

im sorry hun. are you ok:hugs:

hey girlz,aww im sorri babyhopes:hugs: you and cla will be nxt month :flower:

im a bit worried, this eveing before i left work i went to the loo and had a tiny bit of brown discharge wen i wiped. getting worried now thinking the worst is going to happen :cry: it hasnt happened since thought. ive appointment for the doc on fri do you fink i shud wait till then and ask wud they give me a early scan?? xx

Hey hun i had that 3 weeks ago, i went to doctors had a scan and everything was fine!
if you have no pains with it, no back pain or shoulder pain and its brown not red you will be fine apparently its quite normal just your body changing thats all. keep us updated

hope you guys are all ok!

aww thanks H a, wel it hasnt happened today so far any jst twice yesterday bt only a tiny amount. im so paranoid bout it, i woke up did morning an my boobs wernt as sore as usual and i started to panic bt slowely they are gettin sore again. its on and off. xx hope everybody is ok xx :hugs:

naderz if i was you i would phone and ask for an early scan just to put your mind at ease. they should understand that you are stressed because of your past. i had spotting as well at 6 weeks and they sent me for a scan.
have you seen your midwife yet:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->