looking for ttc buddy?

i havent even been to the doc yet so they dnt know im pregnant i cudnt get an appiontment untill friday afternoon grrr. bt definly on friday il be askin for a early scan. if ive any more brown stuff between nw and then ill ring them straight away. oh keeps saying dnt panic itl be ok so im tryin to relax.xx i thought it wud be crazy if i rang the doc an tld them wifout having been to see them first.

couldnt you tell them your situation and get an early appointment, it will just put your mind at ease and you wont be so stressed.

couldnt you tell them your situation and get an early appointment, it will just put your mind at ease and you wont be so stressed.

yea i think i will, it dnt fink i cud last till friday. its so stressful. im tempted to phone in sick 2day at work. xx

phone the doctors hun, you have been through enough they will understand .

thank u cla i dunno wer id be if i didn hav u girles at bnb :hugs:

i have been through it and it was 3 days before christmas , mine started on the night and it felt like my world had feel apart. keith and my mom tried everything to calm me down but you always feel the worse, because this baby is all you want. i had a scan the next morning and to see the heartbeat was the best thing ever to see.
let me know what the doctors say:hugs:

morning everybody how are you all doing.
naderz i hope the spotting as stopped and you got to go to the doctors:hugs:
babyhopes i hope the witch as come for you and i hope the candles are working:hugs:
h a how are you feeling, are you still sick:flower:

hey cla im okay thanks not been sick for 2 days now its definitely going which is a relief!

how are you?

im alright, i was wondering where everybody was i thought i was on my own.
ive brought somemore opks today getting ready for this month, im trying to see if there is anything else that could help me. i got my af dot on 28days so it looks like im back to normal so hopefully that will help.
im glad the sickness has eased off, have you got any cravings yet??

thats good cla very positive! i used preseed which seemed to help me, and opks i kept them in a book as a record so i could work a pattern out and see them get darker, very sad i know but it seemed to help me.

cravings wise i only had one which was crispy chicken and fried rice, went to morrisons and got myself one!

so far i just feel flumpy boobs are getting huge and i had to undo my button on my trousers, just waiting for a date for my scan now - im so nervous about it all im paranoid

anyway enough about me, im sure this month with be your month especially now you know you are back to 28 days, that will really help im still convinced in :sex: every other day we did we may have be knackered but i felt better knowing i hadnt missed any chances no matter what the opks said x

get some leggings they are the best when you have got a little bump they are so comftable thats all i wore as my jeans killed.
its great when you get big (.)(.) i loved it:happydance:

i will do hun i already have big boobs not wanting them to grow much more else i be in double g's!! eek! take it easy hun x

hi ladies.. sorry ive not been in here much me and oh broke up on tuesday.. :cry: its awkward cuz were still living together, but were talking etc and working things out.. and even if we get back together which we might.. i dont think were gonna be ttc.. :(

:hugs: hope your all well xx

babyhopes im sorry hun, hope things work out for you hun x

oh babyhopes i am so sorry hun. are you ok :hugs:

Looking for a TTC#1 Buddy, CD5 be great if i could find someone in the same age range I'm soon to be 29. :)

i think me and oh are patching things up.. but im so unhappy ladies.. i dont know what to do :cry: also i feel like im preg but tested bfn :wacko: so confused.. still no af...

babyhopes so sry to hear this, hope u n OH wrk it out, ttc is so stressful along with normal everyday streses :hugs:

ive not posted in here much lately either :blush: im waiting for af to come cd28 or 2mro, and its defo coming cos we aint even:sex: at the right time this mths......he was 2tired :wacko:
all set for next mth tho :thumbup:
hope everyones ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"