looking for ttc buddy?

i think me and oh are patching things up.. but im so unhappy ladies.. i dont know what to do :cry: also i feel like im preg but tested bfn :wacko: so confused.. still no af...

I'm glad you are working things out Hun, no wounder you feel crap if your af still ain't come.

Well I have been off the pill for about 18 months but we started Actively trying since November!! What about you how long have you been trying? x

This is our 3rd month since lossing my baby at 17weeks at the end of feb.

hey everyone sorri havent been on in a while for updates.

ok i got talking to the doc an she tld me the brown spotting was probly implantion an nothing to worry about. i only had 2 tiny episodes of d spotting on wed an nuffin since :happydance:
she booked me in for a scan on tuesday at the epc and then ive to go bk to her on thur so she can book me a midwife.

im so excited bt really nervous at the same time. im telling myself everything will be ok.

babyhopes im sorri hun i hope you get it sorted soon an bk on track, i cnt believe u havent had af yet she really is messing u around the bitch :hugs:

cla wat cycle day u on?? lots n lots of :sex: dis month and stick ur legs in the air for a while after :blush:

h a wen did ur sickness start? i woke up dis morning and felt soo sick bt concentrated so hard on nt getting sick.

hows everybody getting on today:hugs:

hey everyone sorri havent been on in a while for updates.

ok i got talking to the doc an she tld me the brown spotting was probly implantion an nothing to worry about. i only had 2 tiny episodes of d spotting on wed an nuffin since :happydance:
she booked me in for a scan on tuesday at the epc and then ive to go bk to her on thur so she can book me a midwife.

im so excited bt really nervous at the same time. im telling myself everything will be ok.

babyhopes im sorri hun i hope you get it sorted soon an bk on track, i cnt believe u havent had af yet she really is messing u around the bitch :hugs:

cla wat cycle day u on?? lots n lots of :sex: dis month and stick ur legs in the air for a while after :blush:

h a wen did ur sickness start? i woke up dis morning and felt soo sick bt concentrated so hard on nt getting sick.

im glad you are ok hun i was wondering where you was

i dont fink ill see much at my scan bt as long as i have sumfin in my uterus ill be happy and i hope she calls me bk in a week or so to see heart beat :happydance:

ladies.... im about ready to scream lol.. no af yet :wacko: ive tried everything to make her come.. and nothing.. ive started to take THREE angus castus b4 bed because it worked last time but still nothing :( im starting to get cramps but it could be anything at this stage

naderz you will be fine at the scan i cant wait to hear about it:hugs:
bloody hell babyhopes you still havent had it yet, have you tried :sex: to get it going:dohh:

thank u cla, i hope so. ill be on reporting as soon as im home. i hope im not in the waiting room for adges. that makes me get butterflies and nausia.

im past my two milestones this pregnancy. yesterday i passed the first miscarriage stage and lst wednesday i passed the second miscarriage stage. thats a big thing for me in my mind it hepls me stay positive about this bub, that he or she is a super sticky bean.

hope yous all doing well :hugs:

thats great you have gone further then your first 2 angels its a super sticky one:happydance::happydance: what time is your scan

oh i cant wait to hear everything about it. just think you might have more then one in there:happydance::happydance:
does it mean you will have to have an internal scan, i was just over 6weeks when i went for mine and they said i might need one of those but they found the heart beat on a normal scan. so drink lots :happydance:

me and oh havent bd in about a week and a half :dohh: and i doubt we will be any time soon were trying to work things through but i dunno.. i think maybe i should just call it a day.. :shrug:

but im contemplating having some raspberry leaf tea it works last cycle.. but it tastes so yuck lol

so glad your ok naderz.. i just seen your from ireland which part :D

oh babyhopes is it that bad, do you think it isnt working because of all the stress you are under because of ttc, finding a job and your af not coming yet.
i really hope you can work things out:hugs::hugs:

i have noticed that to that you are both from ireland :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"