looking for ttc buddy?

babyhopes im up in fermanagh :D ur in cork arnt u??

cla lol more than 2 i wudnt mind as long as them healthy and well :happydance:

prob will hav to be internal :blush: ill be drinkn lots of water. hope i dnt pee myself :rofl:

gotta go to work nw. ill b bk later xx

hi guys how are we all? babyhopes can't believe no af yet hope you get an answer soon!
cla how you doing?
naderz it will be an internal i had one at 6 week so bother with the drinking and was told to go to the loo as i had been drinking like mad and they didn't need it.
hope all goes well!

things us ladys have to go though to have a baby, but its all worth it. they could have done anything to me as long as i saw a heartbeat:hugs:
have a good day hun

yeah from cork.. im sorry if i asked you b4 ive such a bad memory! lol

i was thinking of concentrating on fostering of something because in ireland as long as your over 18 and have some sort of income and home obviously then you can do it.. i dont think i could do it this year prob would need to be next year now.. but i really love the idea of doing it :thumbup: what you think?

H a, Cla naderz i think your all well :hugs:

no babyhopes i think that is a brill idea:thumbup: helping a child that has had nothing and giving them lots of love you would be great:hugs:

thanks hun.. i just want to be a mommy so much :cry: and i dont think thats gonna happen any time soon so.. fostering is the best i can do till then hehe..

also a close friend of mine found out me and oh are having problems, and hes made it very clear that he likes me and wants to take me out just as friends.. :wacko: but too scared.. plus i think its too soon.. i still have feelings for my oh.. but know its prob best i move on.. but still cant just.. sorry for going on ladies.. just need hugs i think

also hes way older than me 35.. so also not sure

there is nothing wrong as going out as friends as long as he is paying:thumbup: and there is nothing wrong with an age gap as long as he treats you right.
how long had you and your oh been togerther for??

we had been together 3 years 3 months.. we have been friends for 7

so it a long time then and you have got a lot of history together.
me and keith neally split 2 years ago and im so glad we didnt he can be a pain half of the time but he is the love of my life and i wouldnt know what to do without him. i have been with him since i was 16, so we have been together for 13 years this october
does your oh want to work things out with you

yeah.. he always says he couldnt love anyone else etc etc but ya know hes prob just telling me what i wanna hear sort of thing... i think maybe i sud give it abit more time..

whats it going to be like when you live together and you arent together if you know what i mean.

well thats what were doing right now.. its not bad.. we seem to be getting along :shock: doesnt feel awkward at all tho oh's convinced all is ok and we will go back to normal by friday

thanks hun.. :hugs: either way were moving soon so im gonna start packing later :thumbup:

at least it will take your mind off things

anyway how are you hun.. i really hope this is your cycle :D

I'm alright I just keep on thinking if I can do anything different this month to help catch the little eggy.

awww hun :hugs: your body is prob just making sure its 100% ready if that makes sense.. so you have a healthy 9 months :D i cant wait to see your bfp!

I can't wait either lol. Remember I'm relaxing this month lol that's what I keep telling myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->