looking for ttc buddy?

i cant believe you still havent come on yet:dohh:
im alright, i had a good week end and it was even better with the sun. im still doing my opks but the lines arent getting as dark as a possitive:growlmad: so we are still bd just incase

awww well im sure you well and truely covered you have been bd every day so :thumbup: that eggy aint getting away :rofl:

i know im going out my mind.. last summer i had no af all summer.. maybe its the heat haha.. my body dont like it.. im off to town now.. boo hate going to town alone

blimey babyhopes it must be frustrating for you though, keep positive it will happen eventually.

time is flying by! im 12 weeks next week when im on holiday - hayfever is so bad though will just have to put up with it.

cla just keep :sex: hun least you know all bases are covered, u must be worn out! he he x

h a i was going to put that i cant believe that you are neally 12weeks it is going so fast for you. whens your scan?? what do you think you are having??

iam going to keep bd until my af is due, thats all i can do? my oh tried it on this morning but i was so tired i told him to get off:dohh: so i missed the little swimmers this morning lo

h a i was going to put that i cant believe that you are neally 12weeks it is going so fast for you. whens your scan?? what do you think you are having??

iam going to keep bd until my af is due, thats all i can do? my oh tried it on this morning but i was so tired i told him to get off:dohh: so i missed the little swimmers this morning lo

haha i always do this too :rofl:

when i am a sleep you DONT wake me up otherwise iam evil lol.
i said we can do it tonight and he said no because he didnt have it this morning, i told him to piss off im STILL having it :happydance::happydance:

lol or my oh will wake up at like 3-5am and want it.. im like ermm no im asleep!! :rofl:
im evil too if tired lol.. thats why i put the hamsters into another room at night because there so noisey lol

why do they think they can wake us up when they are awake, its just not on. but its ok when we get in the mood:winkwink:
i cant believe you didnt have a af last summer, its good if you werent ttc.
have you heard anything else about the job

thats the thing we decided to ttc last summer haha in june.. as we decided to try af didnt show again till sept :wacko:

nah whats the point lol.. i know im not preggy.. im tempted to take that soy to make af come but i know it could mess my cycles up at this stage.. its like soon as we decided to ttc my cycles went on strike.. they were every month b4 june last year :wacko:

where do you get your avatar pics from:thumbup:

there just random pics ive found off google from the video i made for my angels :kiss: i made them a video

its better than having my ugly mug as my avatar :rofl:

dont be silly.
ive just deleted mine and i cant get another one on:growlmad: why did i mess:dohh:

errmm if you click upload you can pick a pic from your computer thats what i do..

hey guys they just dont get it do they hun! he he
least you know you have done all you can this month even if it is tiring.

scans not till 13th july i be 14 weeks then, no idea what im having and im not going to find out as i really want a surprise! so will just have to see.

hey guys they just dont get it do they hun! he he
least you know you have done all you can this month even if it is tiring.

scans not till 13th july i be 14 weeks then, no idea what im having and im not going to find out as i really want a surprise! so will just have to see.

when i finally get preg :dohh: lol i wanna keep it a surprise too :thumbup: by the way your due a day b4 my birthday :happydance: maybe you'll have your baby on my birthday

i wouldnt be able to wait i would want to know:happydance:
not long left now then for the scan, i cant wait to see the pics:happydance:

yey! hopefully i still convinced it will be christmas day like my brother was which was early or new years eve!

i think you don't get many surprises so why not just wait like they used to do before you could find out.

havent bought anything yet! been quite good still feels unreal at the moment going in shops just feel weird!

my hubby wants to know he cant wait but i said no! he he

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->