looking for ttc buddy?

hey girles. how we all :hugs:

gosh babyhopes u havent got ur money in 7weeks, grrrr thats not fair. ull hav a huge back date though wen it finally comes through. how do they expect u to live. id love to be a care assitant, there no jobs up my end either. im stuck in a shop full of bitches :growlmad: af pains hmmmmmm :shrug:

cla its good ur so relaxed about it, they always say that wen ur relaxed itl happen. so dnt stress and a :spermy: will catch u :happydance:

h a wen did ur midwife first get in contact with u? did she ring or post? my doc will be givin my midwife my parents adress and number :dohh: forgot to change to my details and parents dnt know our news yet.

ive a wedding on sat, dnt know wat my excuse for no drinkin will be :shrug: lol

yeah and when i finalllly got through they were like were still waiting for your proof of address i sent it them 2 days after i signed on.. and i just have no luck getting a job anywhere.. hope something happens soon

me too hun itl ease your stressing an take ur mind off things :hugs:

im so glad u an oh are doing ok :happydance:

Sorry your going thru so much grief babyhopes. wish i was there to give you a big hug:hugs:
Glad your relaxed about things we cant change in our own strength cla. my thoughts and prayers are with you!:winkwink:

hey guys the doctor made my appointment im confused why they would contact you but suppose its different areas.

oh right yea mst be done differently different places, doctor tld me midwife wud get in contact wif me :shrug:

thanks ladies your all so lovely and supportive.. well i went into the office after getting no where on the phone :grr: to find they lost my forms.. im so mad.. ive waited 7 weeks!! they could of wrote a letter saying thet didnt get it :gun:

hope your appts go ok ladies :hugs:

:hugs:morning everybody:hugs:
babyhopes how come when you want money off them they lose the forms and never get back in touch, but when we have to give them money back theres letters and phone calls. ohhhhh they piss me off:growlmad:

exactly.. its annoying.. so am mega stressed out this week

how are you today :hugs:

im alright, opks are playing tricks with me:growlmad: they seem to be getting lighter, i hope i havent ov already
any sign of af yet

im sure its ok if you have because you have been bd everyday :winkwink: theres no way that eggy is getting away lol

i know, tell you the truth they arnt helping me. we are :sex: everyday .
i couldnt ov just after my period could i

its possible.. but i dont trust opks anyway

maybe your body is just getting ready to ovulate :hugs:

where have you gone:shrug:
i will keep on doing them for fun {somthing to wee on}, but i will just wait for my af.
how are you and you oh:hugs:

Looking for a TTC#1 Buddy, CD5 be great if i could find someone in the same age range I'm soon to be 29. :)

Hi, I'm 27, ttc#1, and we're just about on the same CD. Let's be buddies! I'll add you to my friend and contact list. Happy :sex: and lots of :dust:!

where have i gone?? :wacko:

me and oh are better and i just got a voicemail about a new job as a care assistant.. omg how great would that be!!! im so nervous to call them back.. i feel sick

Babyhopes- maybe thats a good sick! :thumbup:I knew something great was gonna unfold for you finally. Your in my prayers.

Cla- we are around the same day. Im cd 14 today. Maybe we will get our :bfp: together! I love to pee on em too even though i usually ov at the same time every month. I feel good seeing an opk get positive, like i accomplished something:happydance:

sticky vibes to all this month!:hugs:

where have i gone?? :wacko:

me and oh are better and i just got a voicemail about a new job as a care assistant.. omg how great would that be!!! im so nervous to call them back.. i feel sick

youve changed your pic:dohh:

Babyhopes- maybe thats a good sick! :thumbup:I knew something great was gonna unfold for you finally. Your in my prayers.

Cla- we are around the same day. Im cd 14 today. Maybe we will get our :bfp: together! I love to pee on em too even though i usually ov at the same time every month. I feel good seeing an opk get positive, like i accomplished something:happydance:

sticky vibes to all this month!:hugs:

hi hun, ive got a new buddy to moan with:happydance:it would be the best thing ever to get another bfp this month i would be on:cloud9:.
i had a line not a possitive on my opk on monday and tuesday then today nothing:growlmad: i hate the blood things.
unless i did ov early, is it possible?????
have you got a poss yet???

well babyhopes have you got the job

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"