looking for ttc buddy?

lol il try an upload wen i take sum pics.

i have an arched back and my belly sticks out anyway so i reckon ill hav a huge bump. sum people ask me am i preg and for once ill be able to say yes i am.lol my non pregnant belly cud pass for a 3 month bump anyway.lol

when i found out i was pregnant it was like i dont have to breath in anymore which was great and i could eat anything i wanted lol.
did your oh go with you to your scan

will take some pics and put them on when i get back off holiday x

hi ladies how is everyone :D im a happy bunny today as i got my social through finally :happydance: so pressure is off..

brilliant babyhopes!

im off to york for a week on saturday can't wait for the break!!!

somebodys in the money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

sorry i have just found the euro sign €€€€€€€€€€

h a i hope the weather will be nice, it will be nice a holiday for the 3 of you:happydance:

Thanks I hope so too! been working my socks off and struggling with being tired so be nice just to relax, and now i have an excuse to go to betty's tea room for a cake off the trolly! happy days! he he

slimming consultant does eat cake - when needed he he

he he i know but ive lost 9lbs since i found out i was pregnant so class think im doing great! im the lowest weight i been in years so thats fine.
i plan to only put on 1 1/2 stone which is the norm then i have to prove myself after to my groups to get back down to what i am now! eek! pressure hey!
one cake wont hurt im sure x

i want to be pregnant i really want to lose some weight:dohh:
go on i think you might be allowed one:happydance:
how come you have lost that much ,have you lost your appatite

hope u hav a nice holiday H a. hope its nice and sunny.

i cnt stop eating these days i jst want everything. ill be huge. was finkin of starting swimming in a few weeks and maybe sum nice walks along the river in these summer days.

aww babyhopes so glad u got ur money. yahoo. finally. i bet its a weight off ur shoulders.

cla yep he has cum to all my appointments. im so glad to hav him there i dnt fink he wud wana miss them he wud feel jealous i got to see bub an he didnt. lol

whoo H a 9 ibs uve lost. is it ok to lose weight wen ur pregnant? ive quite chunky legs an a bit of a bingo wing :rofl: wud it be of if i toned them and jst let my belly get bigger?

yes ladies its defintly weight off my shoulders.. plus speaking of loosing weight ive got money to go to weight watchers next tuesday LOL me and oh got lost yday looking for lidl :rofl: we did a 3 hour walk it was horrible in the sun

well done on the weight loss H a :happydance: dont stress about your weight during pregnancy tho.. :flower: there is no norm tbh because some people carry more water than others if that makes sense..

im the same cla i want a baby so much but at the same time to lose weight.. lol dunno which i wanna do first or more.. prob a baby haha

hey guy thanks, im not trying to lose weight its the morning sickness and being off my food, only just getting an appetite back so it will soon go back on im sure.
being a slimming consultant i have to try and stick to it even when pregnant, slimming world is the only one where we work with the midwife and you can carry on going to group to keep your weight gain to a healthy one.
i weigh in before my members come so i know how im doing just happens ive lost for last 4 weeks!

cla it will happen soon im sure you are doing everything you can just relax, plus the sickness is not the nest way to lose weight! he he and is horrible!

tbh = to be honest :flower:

no af :( tho maybe because this stress is over.. it might appear? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"