looking for ttc buddy?

Babyhopes- maybe thats a good sick! :thumbup:I knew something great was gonna unfold for you finally. Your in my prayers.

Cla- we are around the same day. Im cd 14 today. Maybe we will get our :bfp: together! I love to pee on em too even though i usually ov at the same time every month. I feel good seeing an opk get positive, like i accomplished something:happydance:

sticky vibes to all this month!:hugs:

awww thanks very much hun :hugs: i really hope i get this job as it would mean alot of my problems would go :hugs:

how are you?

wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll what did they say

for me neg on mon and tues. pos on wed and thurs, neg today. usually get my pos starting on cd 14 or 15 but this month was on 12 and 13. im glad i started testing early. maybe early from the b-6, dont know. was 2nd month that it happened that way.

hope you didnt miss that eggy[-o<

do you know if it is possible to ov after just after your af as finished:shrug:

when they rang back they asked would i live in for 7 days then i get 7 days off.. so basically live with an elderly person for 7 days taking care of them, then 7 days off :D

have you taken it.
would you see your oh in the week you are at work????

babyhopes- Im good at the moment. Rocking my baby to sleep and my three year old is taking a nap. my girls are down stairs eating lunch. my most quiet part of the day. Silence is precious with 4 kids, although i thoroughly enjoy their baby chatter too! i would say its my favorite part of the day, but i love it when my hubby gets home.

so i saw what jobs you were looking at, do you have a degree in social services? i only ask cuz i have a bachelors degree in psychology and one in sociology. I used to be in the same field, its tough work. Funny i am a stay at home mom now! we might have a lot in common

:friends:

there is jobs like that here too. good for a single person but might be stressful for a married couple or family. what does your husband think

cla- i think you can ov at any time, some women even during their period. is your cycles pretty regular?

no i wont see oh most likely but ill be able to ring him and text and bring my laptop, so thats fine, but then i get a whole week of so i think its worth it esp since the pay is gonna be great,
i have a degree in social, and also human development with has abit of psychology in it and how humans develop in that sense :D i love it.. id love to go back some day but at the moment i need to save if i wanna go to uni anymore..
thanks ladies im just so stressed right now plus being so excited about tuesday i could burst.. i told them i was nervous as this would be my first time being a care assistant, she told me not to worry as they would give me a 2 day training to help my confidence im so happy..

awww sounds like you got chance to relaxed now :) i know what you mean about liking the quiet times as much as the fun.. i was the same when childminding

there is jobs like that here too. good for a single person but might be stressful for a married couple or family. what does your husband think

were only engaged at the moment but we have alot fo stress towards money and the lack of at the moment.. hes started a new job but dont get paid for another 3 weeks so me getting a job takes that stress away :thumbup: which means we will prob get on better as our stresses will be gone if that makes sense

before my mc my cycle was every 28days. its took me 3 months to get back to a 28day cycle again. the baby i lost i concieved around the 10th day in my cycle???

babyhopes- that makes perfect sense. im sure things will work out for good. i serve a mighty God and i asked Him to help you. My prayers never go unanswered, you should be expecting miracles coming your way! Peace and many blessings are yours for the taking i promise:hugs:

cla- im sure it could have happened, might even be late too. lately i have started having cm start day after af ends, which is weird for me. my cycles are 26 days usually. one month i didnt ovulate til cd16. My cycle was 30 days that time so i know it can be late. everyone says dont stress, which is easier said than done, but it really is best.
when someone is stressed out it makes cortisol levels skyrocket which can make you not ovulate or even can make the egg too hard to penetrate. its a natural way for our body to keep us from becoming preg in highly stressful times. its our bodies way to stop chances of mc too. we just arent made to be stressed out all the time. praying for you! :hugs:

thanks :)very kind of you i really hope you get your bfp soon, and Cla you both deserve it so much :D

im so nervous about tuesday... im not sure what to expect tbh

sending you both lots and lots of :dust: :dust:

hey everyone

babyhopes im so happy for u, i really hope tuesday goes ok for u to :hugs: ull be in my thoughts. any sign of af yet hun??

cla and blessedmomma hope this is ur month.

xx

thanx naderz :friends:no af for me, but shouldnt be til end of month.
im good babyhopes, how r u?

hey guys how we doing?
just been to the doctors about my hay fever and they said i cant take anything :cry: i suffer really bad but they said there was a risk to the baby so i said i would suffer! things we do hey! on a good note they gave me an inhailer as my breathings been quite bad apparently normal though!
anyway babyhopes no af yet??
cla how you getting on?
blessedmadonna welcome - hope this is your month!

omg noooo af still!!! :growlmad: im going crazy!
other than that im good thanks ive got 3 weeks till the blackpool meet so im trying to lose at least half a stone by then... so only 3 meals (healthy) and plenty of exercise :D heres hoping it works

H a im really sorry about the hay fever and your such a good mommy to say no and you will have a lovely reward in another 29 weeks.. wow your pregnancy is going so fast!! :D

sending you lots of :dust: blessedmomma :hugs:

Cla how are you hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"