looking for ttc buddy?

i bet, im really not bothered either way as long as its healthy

you know what men are like, they want a boy so they can do manley things with them:dohh:

:headspin:rofl. i really needed that this morning. i havent laughed that hard in a long time. you ladies are so funny. i hate being woke up too, hubby knows better.

How come us ladies don't like being woke up

not sure but i do know when i was pg my hubby tried to wake me up and i screamed at him.i think i had just fallen back to sleep from getting up to pee. when im late in pg i wake up a lot to pee and cant fall back to sleep. i think i looked for something to throw at him and he left the room. when i got up he had the kids all dressed and fed and had made me breakfast. LOL my hubby is so sweet, i dont deserve him!

i have a hard time sleeping when im pg anyways so it makes me grumpy... he has never tried again. says he learned his lesson.

oh the joys of pg!
you ladies made me remember that today, i used to feel bad cuz he is such a good guy, its good to know im not the only one who likes their sleep!

hows everybody doin today.
i had a good night sleep, my oh didnt try it on again lol . he knows better:winkwink:

haha :rofl:

well im ok.. feeling crappy as had my interview today and so sure they wont hire me.. :(

hey everyone, i feel like ive a huge hangover today lol going for my scan in a hour :happydance:

babyhopes stay positive, ill keep hoping for u :hugs:

cla i didnt hav such a gud sleep i keep twisting and turning :shrug:

xx hope everybody doing ok.

thank u pet, it did :happydance:

we saw bubs heartbeat, cnt believe how much he/she has grown an formed in a week. i near lept of the bed wen she said 'and there is the heartbeat' :happydance: i was so excited and so happy :yipee:

how precious nadrez!

hang in there babyhopes...if this isnt the job God would have for you, then He must have a better one around the corner

thank u pet, it did :happydance:

we saw bubs heartbeat, cnt believe how much he/she has grown an formed in a week. i near lept of the bed wen she said 'and there is the heartbeat' :happydance: i was so excited and so happy :yipee:

:wohoo: im so happy for you :happydance::happydance:

thats great naderz i know that feeling i wanted to cry!
roll on the next scan hey!

hope everyone is okay x

naderz iam so happy everything went well. its amazing when you see that little flicker on the screen:happydance:
babyhopes why dont you think you didnt get the job:hugs:
hows everybody else doing:hugs:

because i was a nervous disaster :( oh well i suppose i just have to wait and see... i got a letter about another job i applied for asking me to fill out the forms and i will get an interview date :D

being nervous dosn't mean you wont get it! great you got more forms to fill in for another one - good luck hun!

god its warm! not helping me keep awake at work is it!

how are you guys getting on?

when did they say they would get back in touch with you???
how are you and your oh:hugs:

good luck with both jobs babyhopes hope u get 1 or both then u can chose which is best. :hugs:

thanks H a and cla i nearly did cry my eyes wer getting watery. hehe got my next scan nxt friday.

are you pair going to put pics of your bumps on so we can see you bloom:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->