looking for ttc buddy?

Hopefully when you have sorted everything out it will come

Jacket potato , with cheese and beans mmmmmmmmmm

mmmm jacket potatoe def sounds about right .. with butter a salt :thumbup: thanks off to eat now :rofl:

:rofl: when i got down stairs i really couldnt be bothered so i settled for a lemon scone with lemon curd.. mmmm yummy

nice im having a cup of tea and a cream and jam thing yum an i also hav a kit kat chunky that is calling my name.

lol im having tea too... nothing better than a nice cup of tea lol..

do you watch the world cup ladies?? i cant believe france are out!! but so glad they are out :happydance: because they knocked out ireland by cheating!

We have got it on but I'm not really bothered if they win or not. The amount they are paid every week they should score every 5 mins.
Did you enjoy your dinner

not had dinner yet.. i just had a scone hehe.. first time i ate all day :blush: bad habit that i know..
my oh isnt gonna be back till later about 6-7 ish so ill wait to have dinner with him
did you have a jacket potatoe in the end? lol

hi ladies! hope your all having a great day. :hugs:
babyhopes thats great news, a weight off your shoulders.
hope pg is going well naderz.
h a i lost weight at the start of my pg also, all of them. but then got huge after i could eat and keep things down again.. i usually weigh about 120-130 pounds and get up to about 190 pounds with each pg!
i give in a lot more to cake and goodies when pg though.
it was easy to lose when i had my girls, was a lot younger. lost weight by about a month after. takes about 9-12 months now! i dont work out as hard though and try to lose it as fast.

wow, thats just crazy to me. i tried to test today. stupid stupid stupid!:dohh: what a waste of a test!
i am only 6dpo, what am i thinking? i get online at night and see some women get their positives extremely early so i think why not? and plan it for the morning. then actually get upset like well not this month, but its so early! i had to put things in perspective before i had a bad day. we tried a while last time and dont want to go thru that again

do you watch the world cup ladies?? i cant believe france are out!! but so glad they are out :happydance: because they knocked out ireland by cheating!

lol yes thats right babyhopes. my oh sat dwn to watch the footie at 3 and a lady came to the house to do a servey hehe he was ragin, i stayd out of the living room.

whooo a christmas advert jst came on there, the summer isnt even over.lol

omg!! are you serious.. they get earlier and earlier.. there was even a christmas movie on last night :wacko:

lol yes thats right babyhopes. my oh sat dwn to watch the footie at 3 and a lady came to the house to do a servey hehe he was ragin, i stayd out of the living room.

whooo a christmas advert jst came on there, the summer isnt even over.lol
how crazy!!!!!

it is. lol aww i was in tesco earlier an saw cute dummies that said i love dad and my dad is cool bt oh wudnt let me buy them.grrrr i cnt help looking at baby things even b4 i was preg.

hey guys hope your all okay?

did someone mention christmas??? god i will be huge by then I need to enjoy the next few months as I bet it will soon be here!

blessedmodonna least i know its not just me losing weight early on, im trying to resist the cakes but sometimes you just think oh well i can get away with it now, different way of thinking hey!

naderz my mums already bought a blanket, and been to mamas and papas twice yesterday while on holiday!!! whats the bets she bought loads of things as theres 70% off!!! mad hey x

i love baby shopping so great.. i bet your mom cant help her self lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->