looking for ttc buddy?

Hey gals :hi:

Just thought I would come on here & say hi. I have signed up to a few forums on the net and they all confuse the hell outa me to be honest with some of the abrieviations...

Anyway, we have been ttc since Oct 2009 and still no luck :( i have had loads of tests, which all seem to come back OK but I am still being treated for suspected PCOS with Metformin. I had a HSG scan (think thats what its called!!) and thats come back fine and my tubes seem to be clear.

Just been to the hospital today and been given 6 months clomid eeek:happydance: i really hope this works!!!

Has anyone got any inspiring stories? I havent ready all the 1000's of posts on here but I can see theres a few :bfp:

I am only 23 & my bf is 24 so its soooooo frustrating, just cant understand why its not happening!!! Everyone around us seem to be getting pregnant 'accidently' or without a worry...

Looking forward to getting to know you guys anyways :flower: x x

hi ya hun, nice to meet you. welcome to the mad house:happydance:

hows everybody doing today:hugs:
babyhopes where are you hiding:shrug:

still no af:growlmad::growlmad:
we have bd to try and get it going, i have had a little bit after doing the deed but its not blood its more pinkish. then thats it.
:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

how frustrating for you, im sure pinkish is a good thing though i still think your in with a chance hun, the next few days will tell are you going to test again soon?

im going to see how the weekend goes and see if anything happens. i should surley start my monday because i always start on a monday:growlmad:
i have just looked at your boxes , you are moving up the boxes quick:happydance::happydance:

thats a good idea hun, it should be here by monday i would have thought.

boxes are moving up very quickly its going so fast, having a really crap day today been sick all morning and feel so grotty - only just got my appetite back and now its gone again!
i hate being sick :(

yeah but you have got to think being sick is a good sign little one is doing well.
have you thought of anynames yet

i know it is im not complaining hun just when your sat at work its makes you feel worse!
girls names jessica is our fave at the mo boys names no idea!

its neally the weekend you can put your feet up and rest:hugs:
how come it is hard to pick a boys name, we had that trouble as well what ever i liked keith didnt. i love jessica thats a lovely name.
are you showing yet

im sorry about the bfn cla :hugs: you will get there.. not ive not tested yet because i figured the tests in the uk are cheaper?? so on saturday when i get to blackpool i can get a cheap test :D

i know im not pg but i wish i could just move on to the next cycle, babyhopes these couple of days have done my head in god knows how you deal with it:hugs:
have you got everything ready for saturday???? where are you meeting everybody in blackpool????

hi ladies!
h a sorry your so sick. its rough to be sick every day, really wears on ya after a while. always makes me feel even more tired. at least if you had the flu it would only last a couple days and not weeks. in my last pg i started getting sick around 5 wks and it lasted my entire pg. i got sick or felt sick every day, even the day my water broke with him so i feel for ya. hoping this time it doesnt repeat that!

cla that sucks. our bodies can be so wacky sometimes. i pray it comes out for good though.

babyhopes i so hope you find out your preggo at blackpool!

:hugs:

i actually feel like crap today.. pounding headache.. heartburn which feels like its gonna burn through my chest :wacko:

and it :blush: really hurt to bd last night :wacko: not sure if thats a preg sign but ive never had that b4..
all of thins could be anything and prob not pregnancy.. it would be a lovely surprise tho :)

I bet you are going to stock up on tests while you are over here.

lol it wouldnt be a bad idea that.. but no im on a tight budget :( boo no shopping for me..

Get some from pound land bargin. Are you looking forward to it

yeah im sooo excited.. because my and my friends flight over is so early we have to leave 2mor night :D i love road trips haha

So it's going to be one big piss up:happydance:

haha yeah.. we dont fly back till monday so we have abit of time to relax and sober up sunday and monday morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->