looking for ttc buddy?

i actually feel like crap today.. pounding headache.. heartburn which feels like its gonna burn through my chest :wacko:

and it :blush: really hurt to bd last night :wacko: not sure if thats a preg sign but ive never had that b4..
all of thins could be anything and prob not pregnancy.. it would be a lovely surprise tho :)

thats all good preg signs. could have hurt cuz the cervix gets really soft and sensitive during preg, especially early preg. looks good! :thumbup:

i literally will be gob smacked if i am.. as we have only been bd maybe once or twice a week in the last 4-3 weeks :wacko: ive not done any charting or anything

gosh.. i wont even know how far i am due to my silly cycles.. thats if i am of course lol if i am no drinking for me which will make it a cheap night

you would proly have to go in for a scan just to know! that would be so amazing. your gonna be the next one on "i didnt know i was pregnant". im gonna be sitting here watching it and be like i think i have seen her before, oh my thats babyhopes!

hey girls. awh babyhopes i so so hope its good news for u. im suffering heartburn too. its so bad i feel like im gona breath fire like a dragon :haha:

cla ur body is playing tricks,grrrr thats annoying for ya hun i wish it gud news for u 2.

i met the midwife today got all my bloods done and all my notes filled out, now waiting on the consultant to post out an appoinment for me which cud take 4-5 weeks :growlmad: i hate waiting :growlmad:
got loads of leaflets and a pregnancy book which r packed with info

hope u hav a great time in blackpool babyhopes.

hows everybody getting on today:hugs:
well my body is still playing tricks with me:growlmad:
next cycle im not going to use opks i am just going with the flow:happydance:

hey ladies.. i hope you have a good weekend im off now :hugs: i gotta clean b4 i leave :hugs: talk soon xxxxxx

i hope you have a great time, dont forget to take some pics so we can have a good laugh.
i hope you get your:bfp: if not dont drink to much:winkwink:
the weather is going to be lovely so have a great time speak to you tuesday have a safe journey:hugs::hugs:

hav a gud time babyhopes i soooo hope its good news for ya. :hugs:xx

hows everybody getting on today.
well af did show yesterday:happydance: and this one is knocking me about:growlmad: i just feel crap and sick with it:growlmad::growlmad:

oh cla im sorry :witch: got you hun, least you know where you stand x
hope your okay xx

yeah im fine im just glad its finaly come because it was doing my head in.
i just wish there was somthing else i could try this month:shrug:
how are you feeling, its about time you put a pic on of your bump so we can have a guess what you are having

not sure what else to try hun, opk's seem to stress you out too much think you just need to keep trying it will happen x

scan tomorrow - im driving myself mad with worry, nerves! won't sleep a wink tonight wondering if everything is okay.

you will be fine, when you get there and see your little baby on the screen you will wonder why you was like it.
what time is it????

3pm so leaving work at 2pm, i had sickness al weekend and yes bump is changing shape so i know i am pregga's but i still can't get my head around a baby being there so stupid i know but sometimes i just forget i am! i think once i seen the scan i will be fine just me being silly! i will try and post pictures if i can figure out how to do it x

you will be shocked on how the baby looks and how they are moving around and you cant feel a thing.
i hope you put your pics on, i love looking at scan pics:happydance:

thanks hun i will try my best to get them up weds for you to have a look at!
i think it is just the fact you cant feel anything yet will be okay tomorrow x

remember to take lots of money for the scan pics:hugs:

will do thanks x must get that ready tonight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->