looking for ttc buddy?

how come you are late having your scan

not sure it was just when the letter cam through, im a bit annoyed really its late but maybe they just couldn't fit me in?

are you going to see if they know the sex tomorrow

no i want to have a surprise so not going to find out if i can help it x

i dont know how you could do it hun, i would want to know .i wouldnt be able to wait lol.
have you had any feelings what you think you are having

it will be hard but i really want a surprise im not bothered what we have to be honest, i did have a dream saturday night that it was a girl so who knows!

hi ladies!
cla- sorry the witch got ya, at least u know whats going on. have u tried softcups and pre-seed? the last two times i got pg was the first mos i used them.
h a- cant wait to see that lil booger!

I was thinking about giving pre-seed ago, when do you use it

i used pre seed and it worked for me!
names wise cla think we got Jessica or Ashley for girl William for a boy :)

cla- i just used it when we dtd around fertile time.

h a- those r beautiful names

hey girls.

H a good luck with ur scan tomorrow-everything wil be grand. those are lovely names. i got a book of baby names an went through it with a pink and blue highlighter.lol

cla im sorry she got u i hope this is ur cycle. maybe give preseed a go.

blessedmomma - hav u tld your other children yet?

:hugs: xx

hey girls.

H a good luck with ur scan tomorrow-everything wil be grand. those are lovely names. i got a book of baby names an went through it with a pink and blue highlighter.lol

cla im sorry she got u i hope this is ur cycle. maybe give preseed a go.

blessedmomma - hav u tld your other children yet?

:hugs: xx

we actually told them before anyone else. my girls are really excited and my oldest son, who's three, kind of understands since he has a lil brother. of course the lilest one as no clue. we added prayers for this lil one into our family prayers at night so it was good to tell them.

do you have names picked out yet?

awh i bet they cnt wait for a new brother or sister. yeah ive a few i narrowed it down to alana,sophia and eva for girls and noah for a boy

those names r adorable! my oldest daughter is alyana. pronounced alee-anna. and felicia, peyton, and jaxon pronounced jackson

no i didnt test because just before i left i started spotting.. so thought aww theres af.. so didnt think anything of it.. but still only spotting.. so i dunno

thats just crazy... maybe you only ovulated recently and its implanting now. that would be why you didnt have af and why nothing showed up on a test yet. i spotted at time of implantation, around a week after ovulation. or maybe its just af starting out slow :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->