looking for ttc buddy?

hmmm- i noticed the spotting i had since i got preg was more like watery cm and a little spotting in it. maybe its a sign

awh cla ur not out yet. hows everybody doing to day? my midwife phoned me today, im going to meet her on thursday. so excited. wat do u do at ur first appointment?

hmmm- i noticed the spotting i had since i got preg was more like watery cm and a little spotting in it. maybe its a sign

I don't know what's happening with me. I know I most prob ain't but did your nails grow??????

I bet you can't wait, have you got to have anymore early scans

nope the epc has discharged me now on2 the midwife so wat ever she will do with me nxt. id say nxt scan will be 13weeks. i dunno how il wait that long,it seems forever

i didnt really notice my nails but mine are super thick and always grow really fast. my hair is the same way. i do know that when im preg they grow even faster, but i always assumed it was the prenatal vits???

thank u, i hope so. i feel so tiered my in-laws are coming to visit us tonight so i cnt even go to bed early. i feel sick from time to time bt not actually being sick and gettin lots of heartburn-didnt know it happened this early. how u keeping? xx

i am good. i felt sick today when my oh came home for lunch and made an egg salad sandwich. yuck, that hard boiled egg smell about did me in. funny i ate one yesterday like nothing lol.

hows everybody today. i feel sooooooooooo :sleep::sleep::sleep:

i think i should trade my boby in for a new younger model lol:dohh:
the spotting as only gone and stopped:growlmad::growlmad: its doing my head in know.

Hey hun thats not a bad thing! i had it for 3 days then nothing you only have 1 day left till testing!!! x

i tested yesterday afternoon and nothing.
did you have any symtoms over the 3 days you where spotting

i dont think so, my boobs did hurt a bit to be honest i wasn't convinced it was my month so when i tested it was just a lets have a go give it another few days hun x

I've done another test and it was neg I don't know why iam doing it to myself.
All I feel like doing is crying

oh hun i'm so sorry, it's so stressful it will happen when it's meant too :hug:

Hey gals :hi:

Just thought I would come on here & say hi. I have signed up to a few forums on the net and they all confuse the hell outa me to be honest with some of the abrieviations...

Anyway, we have been ttc since Oct 2009 and still no luck :( i have had loads of tests, which all seem to come back OK but I am still being treated for suspected PCOS with Metformin. I had a HSG scan (think thats what its called!!) and thats come back fine and my tubes seem to be clear.

Just been to the hospital today and been given 6 months clomid eeek:happydance: i really hope this works!!!

Has anyone got any inspiring stories? I havent ready all the 1000's of posts on here but I can see theres a few :bfp:

I am only 23 & my bf is 24 so its soooooo frustrating, just cant understand why its not happening!!! Everyone around us seem to be getting pregnant 'accidently' or without a worry...

Looking forward to getting to know you guys anyways :flower: x x

hey everyone how we all 2day?

cla ur spotting has stopped hmmmm maybe thats a gud sign???:shrug: hav u tested with first morning urine? after my second mc i decided i was never going to test early and wait till i was at leased a week late because i cudnt bear the disapointment of 1 line each month. the things us girls do eah:dohh: but that didnt lst lng as first cycle i was bac testing asap again and i wasnt expecting it 2 happen so quick i guess it happens wen we leased expect it to. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->