looking for ttc buddy?

yeah remember them candles i told you about?? the ones your light for an hour every day.. its meant to last 12 hours so 12 days.. so you could start it just b4 ov time :winkwink: then light it an hour every day and hopefully it works hehe i think when you light it your meant to like kinda wish for what you want and relax for an hour to make it work.. :)

thats true at least he is excited. when i first joined i was looking for threads and found one where these women were talking about different ways they were using to trick their man into getting pg with them. i just thought wow i want him to want it as much as me!

babyhopes only if it would help:thumbup:
just been to the toilet again and seem to be spotting more, i wish she would hurry up and get me:growlmad:

thats true at least he is excited. when i first joined i was looking for threads and found one where these women were talking about different ways they were using to trick their man into getting pg with them. i just thought wow i want him to want it as much as me!

thats terrible :nope:

my oh knows btw :rofl: we were both trying but after fighting we agreed to just live life and if we concieve then great if not its ok because we can try again in a few years

im just not sure how he would take it now after the past few weeks.. :wacko:

he would be fine about, its what you both want.
so when are you going to test you cant make us wait till thursday:nope:

well i could texted oh and say i need a test get one on the way home from work :D

hi guys yes the bump is back and didn't have any cakes, was bad one night while away but was violently sick in the night was awful, did lots of walking had a lovely time! got my appetite back so eaten well to for a change.

also bought my pram, car seat and nursery furniture in mamas and papas sale too! so excited got scan next tuesday x

hope you are all okay babyhopes really glad everything has turned around for you,
cla spotting could be a good thing! be positive!!!

hey everyone, havent been on in adges working all weekend.

how is everyone?? :hugs:

so i went for my scan on friday and everything was perfect. baby is growing loads and we got to listen to the heart beat which was amazing, i shed a tear.

babyhopes did i see u are testing??? whohoo i hope its good news. F'X

h a did u hav a nice week away? u bought sum things awhh im so excited to start shopping i cnt wait bt oh isnt so keen to buy anything too early. even if i jst got a bib or vest id be happy. :happydance:

awh cla dnt be so sure until she arrives, spotting can be a gud sign.

blessedmomma howz u?

xxx

hey naderz and h a- hope your pg is going well. i have had a couple times when i felt gaggy but no serious ms. and have af like cramps every night now. still really early for me though :dance:

cla- i am still holding out hope 4 ya! O:)

baby hopes- :test::test::test::test::test::test:

some women dont have enough hcg to make the test positive for a while, dont be discouraged :friends:

im having a few light af cramps bt nurse in epc said its ok its my uterus stretching so not too worried there. im so excited to get a bump.

is your bump visable yet H a??

babyhopes test. :happydance:

oh yeah, i was at a christening yesterday (godmother) i wore a floaty dress as my smart trousers were too tight and everyone kept saying i looked very pregnant! ha!
even my OH said thats the first he's thought it too.

had a lovely time in york, rested eat well and had a lovely break with hubby just what i needed.

cramps i kept getting them even now i get them , almost like my stomach is stretching and goes hard in places can't wait for my scan next week x

i actually feel awful as in my phone rang this morning and woke me and made me jump.. by the time i went over to it, it stopped.. :grr: and it was a number i didnt know and didnt leave a voice mail grrr so nervous to ring back and see who it was.. but i feel so dizzy and shakey now :( i think from jumping up too quickly

how is everyone else?

just tex them to see who it was, i hate it when they hang up. i bet it was someone trying to sell you somthing lol
im alright af still isnt here yet i usally start every monday, well i have for the last 4 months. i wish she would just hurry up:growlmad:
did you get a test??????

I have and it's a big fat neg . But there is hardly anything up there. We have just bd to try and bring it on there was a little smig my body must hate me

oh im sorry hun. could still be early though. maybe af is just late too. our bodies can be so tricky!

I know it's just doing my head in I thought my body was back to normal. The spotting I had was different from before it was more watery! If I count 14 days after I ovd it should me another 2/3 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->