looking for ttc buddy?

awwh very nice.

babyhopes did u hav a gud time?? hmmmmm spotting oh maybe thats a gud sign?? i hope so.
:hugs:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
yeah you are back i want to know everything you have done in blackpool

hows everybody today:hugs:
h a good look for today, everything will be great and you will be on :cloud9:

thank cla really nervous!!! but excited too!

babyhopes what did you get up to then?

you will be ok, iam so excited for you:happydance::happydance:

will le you all know how i get on later x

praying all goes well h a! :happydance:

cla- there is no where to buy it here except online so thats where i got it.... i think i got it at babyhopes.com with 2 free preg tests. works really good for us. hope it works for ya! :thumbup:

awwwww :hugs: thanks :)

i actually started spotting on friday.. and it got heavier so i had a good night out and drank because i knew it was af.. but then it stopped sunday/monday i felt so bad but its started again today so i think its af on her way... oh well at least i have answers now..

i had a GREAT time in bp... i just loved it.. all the bnb girls were so nice so welcoming.. im sad its over now.. but there is always next year :D

how is everyone?

good to hear you had a great time babyhopes! :happydance:

my morning sickness has been really light off and on for a few days but is really kicking in today :sad2:

Yeah but having morning sickness is a sign that everything is go well

What did you think of bp then, I've been told it's full of piss heads lol. Was you one of them

Yeah but having morning sickness is a sign that everything is go well

i know hun and im trying not to complain, just blah. i had ms with my last son from 5 weeks til the day i had him. every single day, all day. it was such a horrible experience, i really didnt get to enjoy the pg too much cuz of it. and it makes me feel so exhausted to be sick. i can handle it for a few months, but dont want a repeat of last time. :nope:

it was really rough and since he is only 7 mos old, it really wasnt that long ago for me that i was sick every day. i was even sick during labor and a few days after he was born, hows that for hormones!?

Oh Hun hopefully it won't be as bad as last time and you will be feeling better soon

H a I'm waiting here I want to know how you got on Hun

i really think af is here now.. omg its gonna hurt i bet.. :(

Get a hot water bottle and a bottle of wine.
I bet you are happy that it is here how long as it been

yeah... :( my oh didnt help by saying he really wants a family together and wants to try but its so much stress id rather just live our life and if it happens then great if not then im ok.. but i dont wanna try right now.. the pains are the worst ever! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->