looking for ttc buddy?

Oh Hun I feel so sorry for you. Have you had lots of tablets

hi guys scan was amazing!! everything is perfect been put back a week but thats okay im now due 17th january which is better for a break after christmas.
baby was moving around like mad didn't keep still, i had tear or two just couldn't believe what i was seeing!

how wonderful h a! its amazing to see them moving all around but not being able to feel it. thats such great news:hugs:

h a im so glad everything went well. can you believe that you have a baby in side you now mommy:hugs:

hows everybody getting on today:hugs:
babyhopes as it come yet hun:hugs:

thanks hun i can believe it now think its all sunk in! can't get to upload pictures at the mo will keep trying!
how you all feeling today?

no af yet :nope: just really bad pains and spotting.. its horrible... ive started back on ww today.. i wanted to do the cambridge diet but its bloody 56 euro a week.. too expensive right now :( so ill stick to ww at only 10 euro a week.. feel so gutted tho as ww takes ages to work lol

hun send me your email i will send you the slimming world info its so much better than ww and i can have you lose half stone in a week! :hugs:
not that i bias as a consultant for sw :)

oh i cant beleve you have started yet, how long as it been since your last af

my last one was april 5th.. oohh ok thanks H a is it expensive?

no what i will send you you can do at home to save some pennies, we do have group over in Ireland now look on the website to see if any nearby to go and look at, we charge £4.95 per week x

oh my god thats a long time not to have a period. are you still aching

my pre-seed as come:wohoo::wohoo: now this is going to sound well stupid, it hasnt come with anything to get it up there:blush: so what do you wonderful ladies think:haha: i cant wait to see your replys:haha::haha:

ok without sounding like tmi lol i think what you could do it put is on oh's... thingy so when you bd its put right where you need it.. :blush:

ok without sounding like tmi lol i think what you could do it put is on oh's... thingy so when you bd its put right where you need it.. :blush:

thats good hun, put it on his thingy:haha::haha::haha:
im sorry i have to lower the tone:blush:

:rofl: well it will be going in the area you need the pre seed so sounded like a good idea :blush:

im not sure how that diet works :wacko: you just follow their recipes is it??

so i will have to tell keith that, that thingy aint going no where until you have got pre-seed on it :rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->