looking for ttc buddy?

he he thats so funny!!

i will explain it all baby hopes in an email later its so easy x

i was going to say explain how to put pre-seed on his thingy:dohh: i forgot you was talking about the diet:dohh:

ha ah cla the diet hun im sure you can work the preseed out for yourself!!! :rofl:

thanks so much im just reading through it now its great :hugs: it looks like a great way to lose weight but im such a picky eater it would prob take awhile for me to get into because i dont like mushrooms or beans etc but im sure i can make it work for me

How are you feelin now Hun as your af started yet

its slowly getting heavier... should i count today as cd 1? or yesterday? its just im still gonna take the soy to help regulate my af.. it cant hurt lol and i know you have to start taking it on cd 3

Don't you count the first day as Number 1 when you bleed not spot.
I have just seen your ticker thing I didn't know you was getting married congrats Hun

yeah we got engaged in feb 2009 on 13th ;) but we set a date this year.. but with all the fighting etc we havent talked about it untill this week we have started to plan it again im getting excited.. its just under 2 years away now

Oh I'm so excited for you Hun, I'm really glad that you have working things out. See it looks like you pair are meant to be together after everything you have both been through. We all have our ups and downs Me and Keith have had loads but we work them out. I have been with him since I was 16, this year we have been together for 13 years , I could have been out of jail by now lol

haha lol yeah im glad we decided to work on our relationship.. i feel stronger for it..

wow thats cool, me and david have been together since were 16 too lol.. :)

Hi Ladies!
I have been TTC since coming off of BCP May of 09'. In April I went to the gyn and found out that I had elevated prolactin, just slightly. But she thhought that this was most likely the reason that my husband and I haven't been successful. My period have been completely irregular for over a year now, and I don't think I was ovulating. She repeated the bloodwork and it was still ovulated so she sent me to an Endocrinologist who repeated the bloodwork plus more. I went yesterday to discuss the results and all my bloodwork (including the prolactin) was completely normal except the vitamin D. I am extremely deficient. He put me on 4000 i/u's of Vitamin D until my next f/up in Sept. He said that this may have been my problem all along and that the prolactin was probably slightly elevated due to stress of wanting to get pregnant. Has anyone ever heard of a vitamin D deficeincy causing irregular menses and making it hard to conceive. My husband and I are so ready for a second child! We are already blessed with a beautiful 8 year old daughter who is dying for a sibling!O:)

Hi Ladies!
I have been TTC since coming off of BCP May of 09'. In April I went to the gyn and found out that I had elevated prolactin, just slightly. But she thhought that this was most likely the reason that my husband and I haven't been successful. My period have been completely irregular for over a year now, and I don't think I was ovulating. She repeated the bloodwork and it was still ovulated so she sent me to an Endocrinologist who repeated the bloodwork plus more. I went yesterday to discuss the results and all my bloodwork (including the prolactin) was completely normal except the vitamin D. I am extremely deficient. He put me on 4000 i/u's of Vitamin D until my next f/up in Sept. He said that this may have been my problem all along and that the prolactin was probably slightly elevated due to stress of wanting to get pregnant. Has anyone ever heard of a vitamin D deficeincy causing irregular menses and making it hard to conceive. My husband and I are so ready for a second child! We are already blessed with a beautiful 8 year old daughter who is dying for a sibling!O:)

:hi:hi hun its nice to meet you. but i really sorry i havent got a clue.

hows everybody doing today????????????????????

i feel like crap today.. lol but otherwise great :thumbup:
mt oh is acting so strange.. he keeps randomly saying he loves me so much every 2 mins and then this morning i woke to loads of messages saying he missed me.. :shock: im starting to wonder what hes done :rofl:

annnywayyyyy hows everyone?? af still hasnt come heavy yet.. sorry tmi.. like im bleeding but not heavy..

hi hun:hugs:
he might be acting like that because he knows he neally lost you and because he hurt you:hugs:
is your af knocking you about???

yeah... but i think my last af was like this too.. slow to start if that makes sense.. i think its my weight tho.. i was really good yday started ww untill i can decide what to do so i can get a start on losing weight..
hopefully today will be another good day.. gonna try find energy to do some exercises :D

tell me about it, im trying to cut down but all i can think about is food:growlmad::growlmad: i have had my breakfast and im starving now.

what i found worked for me was having loadddsss of yummy fruit in the house.. and every time i got hungry between meals id just snack on grapes or apples or bananas they dont fill you but they keep you going till the next meal..
im only just having breakfats now oops
today is gonna be day one of the soy because i dont wanna miss my chance at taking it.. so tonight b4 i go to bed ill take it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->