looking for ttc buddy?

and what does the soy do???
where are your pics from blackpool???

soy regulates af.. by making you ovulate.. i figured i could at least work on regulating my af..

here is a link

https://www.facebook.com/purekate?v=wall#!/album.php?aid=185342&id=784264730

This site learns you so many things

dr's told me not to take soy cuz your body treats it like extra estrogen. i have too much estrogen and not enough progesterone so it makes my body have even more estrogen dominating.

hey everyone how we all doing??

H a im so glad everything went good at ur scan :happydance:

got my letter 2day bout my antenatel app with consultant an it not til 2nd sept :growlmad: thats adges away, ill b 17weeks by then but my midwife tld me id to call in2 her every 4 weeks. will i nt get another scan till 2nd sept ??? :dohh:

babyhopes in a way its gud af has finally cum so u can work on getting a bub this cycle. ohh an congrats on setting the date. we havent set our date yet not sure on wen.

cla u worked out how on gettin the preseed up there yet?? :haha:

morning everybody:hugs:
naderz it will be here before you know it:hugs:
well i have sorted the pre-seed problem out, i have brought some syringes so it gets where it belongs:haha::haha:

lol.. well :blush: last night was day one of the soy.. i was told doctors dont like people using soy because then you dont have to pay them for clomid :haha: so im just gonna try the soy for at least 2 cycles
also i got an email today about a job in a pre school.. so excited.. i really hope this is THE job for me

wow naderz that seems a good bit away.. i think tho there is a baby boom at the moment :haha: so maybe its busy,

cla im sure you will have fun using the syringes :rofl:

naderz- that is forever away! i guess if everything is going well they arent too worried.:shrug:

cla- hope that all works out good for you- or in for you:haha:

babyhopes-i sooo hope you get this job!
i heard that too but chlomid wouldnt do anything for me either, since i ovulate fine and it really just causes the body to increase estrogen to stimulate ovulation the same as soy does. you really have to figure out where the problem lies. its either in the first half of the cycle with estrogen or second half after ovulation with progesterone. i have excess estrogen so i ovulate normal and every month. my problem starts after that.my estrogen is so high it dominates and makes my progesterone low every month. therefore i spot before af cuz progest drops and my lining starts to shed. if i was to get preg it would miscarry before i even knew i was preg. you have to have progest to sustain a preg so i have to take progest supplements in cream to keep me pregnant. if i were to forget even a day i could miscarry. on the flip side if i was to take soy or chlomid it would increase estrogen even more and make me spot even earlier before af. :dohh:

its a beautiful day ladies- hope you are all enjoying it! i woke up with ms in middle of night and about threw up, had to take a zofran and was fine 20 mins later. so tired today:sleep:

yea i agree babyhopes about the baby boom at the min. everywhere i look there is a pregnant woman. there is 3 of oh family members preg aswell. i so so hope u get dis job. it wud be fantastic for u. my oh is outa work at the mo an its so hard.

i hav had such bad heartburn dis past 2 days and lots of nausia. all i want to do is go to bed and sleep.

cla i hope the preseed works for u. the syringing will be good fun for u and oh.

lots of :sex: for you and babyhopes :haha:

:hugs:

how are we today ladies???

naderz and h a- hope your pg is still going good:thumbup:

cla- having fun with preseed yet? hope this works first time for you:happydance:

babyhopes- yay to trying again!!!! and praying you get your job. that would be great to get both same month, you would be swimming in good news!! hope the soy regulates your cycle and you get pg first try :dance:

tonight will be day 3 of soy.. so far no changes but it seems to make af less painful :wacko: so odd really
i still have af.. and im on cd.. 4-5 im not sure because i was spotting/light for at least 3 days .. so who knows lol
i just found out one of my ttc buddies (she doesnt really post much on here anymore..) but she joined the forum same time as me has got preg after nearly 3 years of trying :happydance: so so happy for her

i emailed back this woman asking was my qualifications enough as i dont have all the childcare qualifications needed in a normal childcare job, she said its ok because i have first aid, child development and experience in a creche so.. im ok, my interview is on monday.. not sure what time as shes not emailed back yet... Fx all goes well..

Naderz i hope the heart burn stops :( nothing worse.. maybe milk or gaviscon will help?

cla and H a i hope your both well :hugs:

blessedmomma yeah i think i dont ovulate because of my weight and pcos.. so i think soy and dieting is what will help me :D

babyhopes- i hope it gets you ovulating and fixes your cycles! or better yet gets you pregnant this month!:happydance: it sounds like you would have problems ovulating from how long and erratic your cycles are.

thats such great news about your friend, someone trying so long so much deserves it. i hope everything works out for her.

sorry to hear you have pcos. i only know a little about it but heard it can be very painful and make it vary hard ttc. i had no idea sweetums!:hugs:

i sooooo very much hope they give you this job. sounds like you have close enough qualifications.

thanks ladies.. just got an email saying my interview is 2mor at 2pm :happydance: so so excited!!!!! how is everyone today?

morning everybody:hugs:
babyhopes good luck hun with the job interview:hugs:

i feel sick at the thought of it... i dont even know if this job is worth it.. is like nearly an hour away only a part time and prob works out to be the same pay as on the dole :dohh: but i think i should still go right?? i mean they could offer me more hours.. and it would be worth it.. the job doesnt start till sept.. i really dont know what to do :(

how hun?? if i was you just go and if they offer you it just say you have got another job. if you get your foot in the door there might be extra hours and training, so it would be better in the long run.

good luck babyhopes thats great news!!!

how are you both?

im totally exhausted - energy of a snail today!

i know how you feel h a and im not even pregnant:dohh:

must be the weather! everyone seems tired and worn out

it must be. i feel like crap, i even had a nap yesterday and iam sooooooo tired.
is your bump getting bigger now, i cant believe how quick it is going for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->