looking for ttc buddy?

i had a nap too yesterday afternoon! strange isn't it!
yes bump getting bigger people are noticing now, feel like im having da ja vu today as im back at 14 weeks again as got put back a week as scan last week.
going shopping at the weekend to get some bits as i want everything sorted bought and decorated by november which isnt that far away really!
already at end of july that only leaves 3 months x

hope you get that job if its worth it babyhopes

cla and h a- im sooooo tired. my ms is really weird this time though. start getting sick in afternoon and stay sick all night. wake up feeling sick and finally start feeling better around 11 or 12... then start feeling sick again late afternoon. i think im so tired from waking up sick at night. blah!

tired.. but good thanks hows everyone else?

how are you cla?

I'm alright I just wish I didn't have to ttc anymore, I just feel that drained by it.
Did you go for that interview???

cla- how long have you been trying?

babyhopes- did you go to your interview?

i have my scan today to see if baby is ok. not until 3 my time though

Before the mc it took us 5 months . This time we are on cycle 4, so god knows how long it will take.
Are you looking forward to the scan.

i hope it doesnt take too long for you! it took 5 months to get pregnant with my last one. the first time i used softcups i got pregnant with him. this time i used them first time cuz i wasnt so sure thats what did it last time. we got preg first month trying. now i think it might have been! keeps the little :spermy: right next to cervix so they live longer and can only go up! heard it was called the poor mans iui, lol!

i am very excited about the scan today. want to see this lil one doing ok

I'm just waiting for my possitive opk so I can give pre-seed a go to see if that will help the little swimmers lol.

Babyhopes how did you get on yesterday

thanks ladies for your support.. i decided feck it.. ill go anyway.. so i went and it went really well.. she going into her own business so shes looking for someone to committe till at least june.. and my hours are only 9-12.. but by november it should be 9-4 which would be better as the only bus there is 7:30 and the only bus back is 5:20.. :wacko:

i hope next cycle is for you cla :hugs: i really do..

i cant wait to seee scan pics BM :D

praying it comes this time cla!

babyhopes- sounds better and better every day! what will you do to get back and forth til november?

Babyhopes Im glad you went, it sounds like a good job.
Well it's either mine or babyhopes cycle

hey everyone, i hope its both ur cycles babyhopes and cla :hugs:

babyhopes gud luck with the job hope it all works out for ya.

cla wer r u in ur cycle now?

sorry bout the ms blessedmomma bt i always fink its a gud sign. hope ur scan goes well.

H a ur getting so prepared if i tld oh i wanted all that dne by dec he wud tell me to catch myself on lol bt im so excited about all that stuff.i cnt wait to get preparing.

hi ladies! saw my LO today. heart beat was 132 bpm. she moved my due date up one day, but im gonna leave it til next scan, since its only one day. my pics were on a disc and cant figure out how to get it on here. kept trying, but it keeps saying invalid

hope you are all having a great evening! hoping this is your month cla and babyhopes and that your pg goes great h a and naderz!

hi guys gosh everything is moving along so quickly with everyone - babyhopes it sounds so good and exciting hope it all works out for you!

BM how did the scan go?

cla how you doing/feeling?

naderz to be honest i would were going away in September for a week and then a weekend away in november so best to be organised as i want to enjoy my break and christmas with everything done! i want to relax he he
its very exciting were going shopping again on saturday with my mum but will mainly be looking - yeah right won't be able to help myself!

is everyone else finding last few days hard work - weather is making me so tired im falling asleep!

morning ladies.. im feeling positive about this cycle.. even tho im not suppose to be taking note but.. :blush: ive took the soy for 5 nights cd 2-6 and yday and today (even tho af hasnt quite stopped) im getting loads and loads of white stretchy cm.. :wohoo: i rarely even get that at any point in my cycle... i cant believe it.. its work.. and i can feel my tubes tingling.. maybe its all in my head..
ive not stressed about bd tho.. if it happens it happens.. if not then its ok..

also ive been doing weight watchers for the last two weeks and ive lost 10 lbs... 8 last week and 2 this week.. maybe its help a little bit :shrug:

wow bm im so so glad you got to see bubs and everything was ok

awwww i bet its the best thing ever going baby shopping etc now.. im so broody to do that :D

thats great babyhopes!! very positive to be honest i tracked my cycle more with cm as it proved to show more when you are fertile.
have some fun and dont stress! :happydance:

thanks i just think finally my body is getting ready to ovulate so i actually have a chance at becoming a mother.. but i still wanna just not stress....

btw ladies... we get the keys to our new place today!!! might stay there tonight ;)

brilliant! enjoy your new place - new beginning! good luck with everything babyhopes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->