looking for ttc buddy?

Thank you Hun. I really hope Iam then it would make my dd easier!
We have both done everything we can to make this work so fingers crossed and don't forget legs lol

hi everyone how are you ladies :D
still no internet at my house :( but its not so bad as ive got so much stuff to do anyway we have still got a lot to unpack but the worse over with lol.. we have cleaned the house it was very dirty so now its lovely and fresh..
no symptoms really but im trying to just forget about it if that makes sense
my little brother is up tonight because were off to the uk on the tuesday im getting my dress fitting and he is staying with my nan untill the wedding.. stressed out tho.. and having no internet doesnt help as i gotta print off my boarding passes :dohh:

how is everyone?
got my fx for you claire :dust:

I was wondering where you was. Ohhhhhhh I love cleaning and the smell of bleach( I don't sniff it lol)
I was just wondering if you know, I have just done an opk and the line as come up straight away I would say it is like the day before you get a possitive. How can this happen when I got a neg on Monday ?

To tell you the truth I haven't even throught about it. I'm just waiting to start spotting next week:growlmad:
Yesterday I had pains like af was going to start , so who knows.
Since we have all started this thread someone as got pg everymonth, wonder who it will be this month??????

hopefully us both :happydance::happydance:

ive been getting thick cm too :shock: and also :blush: i noticed yday when we went to bd everything was wayyyy more sensitive and i felt so tight it hurt sorry if tmi.. i just noticed this was strange for me.. is it a preg sign :shrug:

I was wondering where you was. Ohhhhhhh I love cleaning and the smell of bleach( I don't sniff it lol)
I was just wondering if you know, I have just done an opk and the line as come up straight away I would say it is like the day before you get a possitive. How can this happen when I got a neg on Monday ?

either your ovulating again or.. you could be preg :happydance: as the ovulation sticks pick up on pregnancy sooner than tests..

Yeah but I had a possitive last Sunday then it went neg the next day, so I haven't got a clue what's happening.
I thought it would be to soon to tell:shrug:
Do you think you have done it then?????

I e just done another and there is only a slight line

god the opks confused me :wacko:

i dunno.. i mean im trying not to think about it too much.. but ive had a headache on and off for the last 2days.. which when i got preg the 2nd time happened during my 2ww :D
so who knows lol
:dust: for us

hey everyone, this is all so exciting. the 2ww seems the longest 2weeks in ur life doesnt it. i ordered dip sticks off the net for 1.99 and i was testing almost everyday.

i so hope it happens for u claire and katie dis month.

going to see midwife on tue, do u fink she will use those things to hear the baby heart beat as i dnt fink i can wait till sep??

hope everybody doing good, hayley how lovely i hope it was baby moving, how beautiful.

melissa yea still tiered, sickness not as frequent tho. im sure ur exhausted having too look after ur other 4 aswell oh and ur church class starts today?? hows that?

xxx

claire those opks are confusing but they do pick up on pregnancy so that cud be a sign :happydance:

Hi Hun. I'm not taking them serious as I have just done another and there still is a faint line. I have just checked my cm and it seems snotty:blush:
How are you??

yea dnt be getting ur hopes up jst in case but ive my fingers crossed. got up in 1.30 today :blush: had a loooonnnng lie in lol and im tiered already. heading off to my mums for dinner now. everytime i think of food i get nausious.

How's everybody getting on.
Well I feel like shit, my stomach is killing and i haven't got the energy to do anything. Oh and I think I might have started spotting again

hi ladies. we were pretty busy this weekend so didnt get on internet.

class went great. my hubby is the actual teacher and i am the helper. he amazes me, he works so well with kids, probably why we have so many, lol!

i hope pg are going well, and would be overjoyed to see you two get your positives.

claire- i used opk's before a hpt and they had light lines on them. mine had went neg after ov also, then started to have lines again.this was first pg i did that with. i spotted around then also and thought i was getting my normal spotting before af, but now think it was implantation. you are right around that time too.

katie- being very sensitive especially during sex is such a good sign. all the hormones from early pg makes the cervix more sensitive. i had never noticed til this time, but i am more too. sometimes i even spot after. i looked it up to make sure we werent gonna mc or something. i read that the cervix has a lot of blood running to it during pg and gets friable.

i sooooo hope you two are pg!!!!!!!:happydance:

i have another scan on tues to check things out with baby and get a better due date. cant wait!

That's for that I done another opk today and no line came up straight away so I just throw it away because I eas spotting. I have checked my cm and it looks like snot, not the colour.
I bet you can't wait for the scan??

did you do it with fmu? mine didnt come up really quick either... just thought it was odd that they had a line at all. mine usually stay without a line til next ov time. but i do know some women fluctuate more with lh during the month.

hope its still your month:flower:

hi ladies... having no internet is killing me :(
im at an internet cafe at the moment.. my head is still killing me.. i feel weak? in general.. and just feel like crap..
last night i had a weird feeling in my lower tummy.. like a pinching feeling.. it hurt but only for like 1 min then turned into aching cramps.. maybe af on her way i dunno..
sorry claire for the spotting but it could be implantation??
im off to the uk 2mor for 2 days to get a dress fitting... im dreading it.. i feel so huge and depressed :( why cant i find the will power to stay on the diet.. someone sow my mouth shut please :(

katie- sorry your feeling so down and having so much going on. if it makes you feel any better, i never get headaches accept when im preggo. and get them all the time when i am. and that pinch and crampy feeling could be sign of implantation too. i had cramps around time of implantation and always around time af should be due when im pg.

hope your dress finding goes wonderful and you find the perfect dress!:hugs:

Oh Katie I know what you mean by feeling crap.
I wis

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->