looking for ttc buddy?

hope so, had the weirdest month not sure whats going on! :( will just have to wait and see x

good luck guys, day late schnoodle keeping fingers crossed for you hun!

babyhopes its getting closer, glad your feeling positive! :)

keep us updated, i feel awful :( x

im hoping that feeling is a good sign hun :hugs:

my oh is stressed with exams and just doesnt wanna know.. i might not tell him if i got a bfp till after his exams :rofl:

awww hehe could you keepit to yourself?? i keep thinking when i get mine i want to but dh a pressie a vest that says ilove my daddy to tell him but i dont think i could keep it to myself xx

i dont think i could keep it in, im terrible at things like that! t-shirt sounds good!

fingers crossed, want to eat something but the thought of eating makes me feel worse!

hi lovely im on CD 6 too so could be your buddy this is our first month trying again after MMC x

hi mummy2anangel

im very sorry for your loss, i hope you get a bfp soon xxx

yep the more ttc buddies the better i say :hugs:

well usually i can keep that sort of thing in.. but hes stressy and moody so yeah i can :rofl:

i got a moody and stressy one too! :)

hi lovely im on CD 6 too so could be your buddy this is our first month trying again after MMC x

im sorry about your loss hun this is our first month trying since we lost our baby.
hope its our month

hey cla how are you hun.. i got my Fx for you ladies :hugs:

hows everybody doin, anymore symtoms.
im due on next monday hopefully she dosent show her face:growlmad:
i was bored just so i had a go on a opk and it came up possitive:wacko: i wonder why thats happened?????
i feel a bit sicky today, ive had a couple of sharpe pains this morning in my right side and my (.)(.) feel sorry. and loads of cm.

ooooooh hun sometimes you can get a positive opk if your preggy too.. looking good im so excited for you to test :D

i got a positive opk with my angel baby.
ive done a cheappy internet preg test and it only had one line:wacko:so i dont know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->