looking for ttc buddy?

hi everyone how u all??
i hav the cold and its driving me crazy,lol my nose is sore and all stuffy and i barely slept a wink lst night.

claire glad your giving preseed a go-hope it works 1st go for u.

hayley my scan is 3rd sept i cnt wait its so exciting to see ur baby on the screen it always puts my mind at ease and i get more and more relaxed after.

melissa hows ur sickness now?

so katie how was u first day at ur new job :happydance:

well whatever i think, it will be opposite. i am never right. i have no womens intuition or motherly intuition:shrug:

claire- yay for preseed!!!!!:happydance:

Yay for pre-seed:happydance: I can't believe my opksare already getting darker so I wonder if my is getting back to normal

sinead- i am not really sick much. its very off and on. like i wasnt really sick the last few days so was sick today. its about every 3-4 days im ok then get real sick for a day. im starting to have headaches off and on though. usually on the days that i am sick, so im sure its hormomes

ohh claire its time to get :sex: :sex: :sex: tell keith there is no time for sleep lol

claire thats great hun! have some fun girl!

started with bleeding gums last night while driving! how gross is that! i hate taste of blood
oh the joys hey!

hope every ones ok x

hayley at least you dont have to pay to go to the dentist:thumbup:
how is everybody today???????????????

doing good so far today. :happydance:

haley- i always get nose bleeds. havent this time yet, but i bet i will.:dohh:

my nephews have started school, so they are only here for breakfast and i drop them off in the morn. my girls will start home school on monday. i think im gonna get my 3 yr old some flash cards and pre-k books and start teaching him to write and read also. he already does a little so wont be much to do. and he loves to "play" school with my girls.

hows everyone today???

i had a few at the start never had nose bleed either, but suppose its all part of the process.

hope your all okay im actually having a night in tonight yey!!!

hi everyone :D

claire im so so happy you got a positive ov test.. again were close in cycle.. how exciting i hope this is it for us both :happydance: :happydance:

how are the preggy ladies :dance: :hugs: any movements yet??

my first day went so well.. today was my second day :D
the little boy is so sweet.. ive been getting f cramps all day :( little worried...

hope your all well.. i miss my laptop :(

morning everybody:happydance:
katie my tests werent possitive yet there was just a line, but yesterday the line wasnt as dark, so i will do one in a bit and see what that shows:shrug:
im glad your job is going well, where are you in your cycle??

i think im 5 days past ov.. but im not certain because im only on cd 17

the only thing i have noticed is i seem to smell everything.. like we have bananas in the kitchen an i could smell them in the living room.. same thing a few times today but that could be anything tho.

did you get a line today?

ohhh i love it wen yous start to get good symtoms i always get excited :blush: i sooooooo hope its both your month.

i havent felt anything yet but i wish i could i cnt wait to start feeling baby move about - can you hayley? i supose it will be another 2 weeks or so before i do.

katie and claire are yous charting with fertilityfriend and countdowntopregnancy ????????????

hope everybody doing good :hugs: xxxx

I haven't spoke to you for ages, how's the bump 

hi naderz i have been feeling baby last few days its like a popping feeling in my belly, very strange you will get it in the next few weeks hun!

how is everyone? im absolutely whacked at the moment covered another group last night after work thats 3 classes this week i've done and my dad having his knee replaced today so stress levels are a little high! need a sleep me thinks :sleep:

morning ladies... i hope you feel movement soon sinead :D

ouch hayley hope your dads alright .. hope your feeling less stressed today :hugs:

claire how you feeling??

claire what symptoms did you get which made you think yes i must def be preg?

Katie I had none at allwith my last pregnancy i was spotting from cycle day 13 so I thought I was out, it was only a week after the test I got sore (.)(.)

how are you feeling today? i keep feeling sick now and then.. :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->