looking for ttc buddy?

They been together 4 years but i think its just we planned everything and wanted it to be so special for our family (i know it still is) but now we feel second in line really, its still very early days i think she only 5 weeks gone but i feel so fed up!

claire- im so sorry hun. men can be butts sometimes. mine is very in tune with me so i guess im very lucky like that. i hope yours learns how to put you first, the way it should be.:hugs:

haley- im sorry honey. maybe things will be better after the babies are all here and can grow up together:shrug:

katie- so happy things are working out for good. hope this is the month:winkwink:

thanks hun im just being silly - bloomin hormones playing me up this week keep bursting into tears for no reason! think stressed as dads having his knee replaced friday and my aunty is having an operation thursday and with my brothers news im just worn out worrying about everyone!

how are you anyway? x

i understand the hormones thing, its such a pain. you have a lot going on! just adds to the stress level of things. you should take a break and try to relax. your baby is so very special no matter who else gets pregnant

i am actually doing good. all thing considered this is the easiest pregnancy i have ever had. i almost hate saying that considering all the troubles everyone is having, makes me feel guilty. i guess im due for an easy one after two mc and 4 very difficult pregnancies, especially the last!

Thanks hun i plan to have a rest and relax a bit!

That's great your doing so well, don't feel guilty you had your share of rough pregnancies so just enjoy it!

hey girls, awh katie glad u had a great time at your brothers wedding and whoohoo for the 1dpo lol u hav been a busy girl :sex: hehe

hayley i know wat u mean about the horomones, i cryed wen i got to work today for no reason.

also i keep having really bad dreams. ive dremt 3times that the worst has happened me again an its really getting me down and for some reason i cnt seem to tell people at work my news. im so so happy about it and dnt know why i feel like this. im so confused.

claire hope u are feeling better hun :hugs:

melissa ur right about it not being too early, i like to get organisied keep the stress off from the lst few weeks. xxxx

naderz i know how you feel hun it will pass just try your best to be positive when you tell them it will all change and be such a happy talking point! you wont be able to stop grinning!

im so much better today got it all out my system yesterday, spoke to mu parents about how i felt and now im quite excited about it all - im trying my best not to stress about the situation for sake of my own little one stressing is not good! but i have lost 1lb this week!!?? im eating so healthy and still having my extra 300 calories that it says the baby need no more even had 2 bags of crisps yesterday and still lost!
it hasn't gone from my belly and baby must be taking everything from me and im losing weight on my face/bum/legs and arms and have a round bump! how strange hey!

anyway hope you are all feeling better today x x x :hug:

hayley im so glad that you are feeling better and you have got it off your chest with your parents:hugs:
hows everybody doing????????????

thanks claire, my hubby is being so supportive of me at the mo which makes me feel better he's getting a tad excited now.

how you feeling today?

i cant believe you are already neally half way, its going sooo fast. you will soon be a mommy:happydance:
im alright i started using opks again yesterday and i already have a faint line so maybe i might ov early:shrug: but keith was that tired last night we didnt bd. he thinks you can get pregnant anytime of the month:dohh: so when he gets back im going to put an app on his phone so he KNOWS when the best days are

thats good hun, i always told chris the best days and it saved the awkwardness if they were tired he knew it was for the right reasons i kept a book and put my opk sticks in it so i could see when the line got stronger x

yes nearly half way already have scan next thursday so excited can't wait to see baby again x

your scans next week:happydance::happydance: i cant believe you arnt going to find out, i want to know lol.
is there much movement yet??

right im going to try and use pre-seed properly this month insted of getting it all over my hands:dohh: do i use it before i get a neally possitive opk or when it is possitive ????????????????????????????????

HE HE you make me laugh hun, use it when your have your positive its will help.

yes scan next week still not really had too much movement or maybe im not sure what it really feels like to notice too much yet? not sure x

When are you going to put a pic of your bump up?????

going to take one at the weekend so will put it up then x

Right I take your word for that then. We can all have a guess to what you are having:happydance:

claire- glad your feeling better and getting ready to get to work again, lol!

haley- im so happy you got to talk to your parents about that. sounds like they put your mind at ease, and hubby too. what do you think you're having if you had to guess? and what does your hubby think your having? if i was as far as you, there is no way i could wait!

yes feel so much better for chatting to them think it was just shock really but alls okay now!

i think im having a girl but most of my mates think a boy for some reason?

will post a photo so you can see my bump and have a guess x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->