looking for ttc buddy?

:hugs:hows everybody doing on this rainy saturday:hugs:

im ok.. i have been having a couple of restless nights lately.. i seem so tired lately so hopefully good signs.. i keep dreaming about my wedding and having a little girl there with us...
i cant wait to test.. ive not bought any tests because i know i would test way too soon..

how are you ladies feeling??

hi ladies!!!

claire- im actually doing good today. have an appt monday so decided to weigh myself the other day, to take the shock at home instead. i lost some weight somehow:shrug: my tummy is poochy so dont know where i lost it at. was only a couple pounds, but usually by now ive gained a good ten. i guess since im usually pretty small to start with and this time i still havent lost all the weight from last pg, maybe thats why??? did you get a pos ov test yet??

sinead and haley- hope those babies are moving like crazy!!!

katie- hope this is it for you. i felt sick for a couple days about a week after ov. thought it was all in my head, but i guess not!

shey- did af come?

i hope your well hun :hugs: has all your morning sickness gone now hun??

i really havent been sick much lately. every 3-4 days i have aa bad 1 or 2 then fine again for 3-4. i hope its gone but dont think i have seen the last of it yet.

how r u??? still getting sick??? do you know when af is due so you can start testing?

well i last month is anything to go by.. i got af after 3 weeks last time.. so if i havent started bleeding by tuesday that should be a good sign... i might test next weekend :D
i keep getting getting headaches which i got with my last pregnancy :D

i hope its gone i hate being sick..

the only time i get a lot of headaches is when im pregnant, so thats probably a good sign too. if you are pg, the sickness has only began tho honey! i am off to go shopping so gotta log out. you are in my thoughts today and i sooooo hope you get that BFP!!!!! will be back on later

hey girls how are we all??? testing soon i see :happydance: hope its good news.

sorry i havent been on in a while, was at a wedding on sat and slept all day yesterday was shattered.

so claire,katie.hayley and melissa how yous all doing? :hugs: xx

shey- hope its good news in 2days.x

hi ladies how is everyone?? im very well.. im actually fighting off waves of sickness... please someone tell me this is morning sickness.. its like im fine one min the i get a like a wave of sickness.. and i keep feeling a sort of pulling or tugging feeling by my belly button?

i hope you had a good time sinead :)

how are you claire any symptoms??

katie they sound fantastic symtoms:happydance:
dont ask about my symtoms, i still havent had a possitive opk im still getting faint lines:growlmad::growlmad:its doing my bloody head in

i hope you ovulate soon so we can be close in due date :D looks like were only 2 weeks apart tho??

also ive been so restless every night this week.. no idea why.. i actually had to get up sunday night because i was gonna be sick .. its been a weird week.. but the worse thing is i feel extra pressure because my parents now know were ttc :growlmad: and my aunt asked my mom was i preg yday because my face looked so white :wacko: so my mom said yeah she prob is i mean if didnt know how excited my mom was i would of been pissed off..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->