looking for ttc buddy?

I'm really sorry but I feel like shit!

awhhhhhh claire wats wrong hun, r u ok??? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

oh no pet wats happening?? :hugs: im here for u. xxxxx is it the ttc dont worry pet ur time will be here very shortly.

claire- you are in my thoughts and prayers. it took us a while to get pregnant with my last son, i kinda know what your going thru. hang in there sweets, it will all be worth it in the end.

sinead- i dont think its too early at all. you know baby is coming and with everything that needs bought its best to get what you can while you have the money. its just one less thing you have to think about later.

shey- hope it comes back positive tomorrow!!

haley- i hope you can hold out on finding out. i always thought it would be cool to wait, but never can, lol!!

katie- hope you are ok, havent heard from you in a while. hope its just that the internet is not hooked up yet and nothing is wrong!!!

yeah im fine, just a really bad weekend. so there was loads of:cry:
plus do men every grow up:growlmad:
how is everybody doing:happydance:

im back :D did you miss me lol

how is everyone?? i had such a great time away.. it really helped me and oh.. plus.. i think today is 1dpo :winkwink:

where have you been hiding:shrug:
and whooooooooooo for 1dpo:happydance::happydance:

not hiding lol, i was away for my brothers wedding :D it was such a fun weekend.. well we have been gone since tuesday night..
for the first day and ahalf i hated it.. because i was still annoyed with my oh.. but we worked it out and feel so much better for it.. we have been planning our wedding all weekend as my brothers wedding has made us excited :D
and also.. :blush: we have been bd like twice a day every day this past week.. :blush: we havent been like that in ages... it was nice to just do what we wanted on holiday
im pretty sure i ovulated yesterday.. i was getting like af cramps in my side.. im so excited thats the first time in ages i have felt a definit ovulation.. and we have been so relaxed about it all im sure this is our month.. please let it be..

claire im sorry your having a rough time hun.. this will be our month :D were gonna have may babies yayy :D

sorry i will be on longer later im starting first day today at new job.. talk soon ladies xxx

babyhopes that sounds great! glad you had a good time! i love planning weddings

claire whats he been up to hun? i been an emotional mess all weekend too :cry:
had a serious panic about the whole pregnancy thing friday think its hormones but still couldn't stop crying! how stupid hey!

good luck for today, cant wait to here how it goes:hugs:

hayley what are you worring about you are doing sooooooo well:hugs:
im alright, keith just really pissed me off big time. we went to a party and i didnt see him all night so i went home with rian. i could have bloody killed him. why do men never grow up when they are with there friends, well mine doesnt:growlmad:

i now that feeling hun chris has done that a few times having a great time with there mates and forget were even there!

im okay im not convinced it all sunk in yet and now things are really changing it hit me like a tone of bricks, im okay now though apart from the bombshell we got told yesterday!

my brothers girlfriend is pregnant! me and hubby feel so deflated/low/fed up about the whole thing - we should be happy but they dont live together yet so they have so much to sort out. i think we just feel we will be second now which i feel so guilty for thinking like that!

why are men like that, i would never leave him like that. what pissed me off most was he only bloody brought me one drink:growlmad:
oh hun im sorry you are feeling like that, have they been together long??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->