Lovely Ladies TTC

Thank you carly, thats what i was thinking it could be a chemical pregnancy the waiting for something to happen or not happen is so difficult feel like crying all the time lol

Awh please don't cry...it might turn out amazingly....little bean might be absolutely fine...I hope so anyway xx :flower:

I really hope so thank you so much again its so good having people to talk to x

Thanx bbanner really need to stop taking them took another this morning clearblue plus was negative to be honest I'm not very confident now I'm just gonna wait till thurs now ill be about a week late if i haven't had any bleeding or anythin by then ill prob test again and go the docs these last few days have been the longest ever!!

I'm praying for you hun, I hope you get good news on your next test and your doctor's visit :hugs:

hope I'm so sorry for all your worry and confusion :hugs: It must be nightmarish waiting til Thurs...we're all here for you hun :hugs:

Hi girls :wave:

Hope, got my fingers crossed your little bean is sticky hon. The waiting & not knowing is just the worst, especially because there's unfortunately nothing you can do either way now. It sucks but hang on in there & keep us updated. We're here if you need to vent or worry.

How is everyone else? I'm great, just hanging out to O again :)

Thanks ladies so happy i found this site,you've all been so great I'm at the point now were i believe whatevers meant to be will be i will keep you all updated x

Thanx bbanner really need to stop taking them took another this morning clearblue plus was negative to be honest I'm not very confident now I'm just gonna wait till thurs now ill be about a week late if i haven't had any bleeding or anythin by then ill prob test again and go the docs these last few days have been the longest ever!!

I totally understand what you're going through. It's hard to resist not taking them b/c you just want the reassurance that it's still positive. I never heard of a chemical pregnancy and was heartbroken when it happened to me. We're all here and praying for you that everything works out. :hugs:
If you go to the doctor make sure you ask for a beta test so they check your hcg level, that will give you more peace of mind.

How is everyone else? I'm great, just hanging out to O again :)

I'm pretty good ta, same as you, just waiting to o. Was chatting to a friend of mine last night who is a pharmacist and she's given me a list of medicines that can affect fertility. Antihistamines are one, and I take them every day for dustmite allergy, so I'll get myself to the doc and see if there's something else I can try! Fingers crossed that month number 4 will the one!
I've been nagging OH since before DD turned 2 and she's nearly 6 now, so now that we're finally trying I'm just so impatient and want to be pregnant already. At least I'm one of the lucky ones who's got very regular cycles.

Hope you're bearing up ok, Hope. The not knowing is just plain awful. Fx'ed for you.

I know but to be honest i think im to scared now dont think i can handle another bfn, gonna do a digi on thursdaythats if i need to do another one my fella will have to look at the result lol, never heard of a chemical pregnancy myself till about a week ago x

Hi Minnie, I'm with you on the nagging & the impatience! You must have had a lot of people asking you about #2 and it's so hard when you're ready and OH is not. Hope you get your BFP soon. On the bright side, it'll be fab having your 6yo involved in looking after baby!

I know but to be honest i think im to scared now dont think i can handle another bfn, gonna do a digi on thursdaythats if i need to do another one my fella will have to look at the result lol, never heard of a chemical pregnancy myself till about a week ago x

Just me personally, i hate the phrase "chemical". I know my baby was barely even close to being a baby, but I still felt the loss.

Hi Minnie, I'm with you on the nagging & the impatience! You must have had a lot of people asking you about #2 and it's so hard when you're ready and OH is not. Hope you get your BFP soon. On the bright side, it'll be fab having your 6yo involved in looking after baby!

Yep, and coz friends and family know we're trying, I find people trying to discreetly glance at my belly and I feel like yelling "I'm not pregnant, I'm just fat!" lol.

For the first year, OH kept saying no, lets just enjoy DD whilst she's so little, then the next year he said that he's just not ready and we can't afford another one. That later turned into that he was worried about my health because I was overweight. I didn't have any problems with my first pregnancy but the midwives were always scaring us by telling me I was a prime candidate for gestational diabetes or preeclampsia, even tho I wasn't that overweight. So I lost 3 and a half stone (around 50lbs) and he run out of excuses. So he proposed! Knowing that I wouldn't want to be a pregnant bride. So the wedding was booked withing two weeks of him proposing and we've been married for around 6 months or so now and he's finally given in. It got to the point where I told him that I'm having another baby with or without his help lol.

Yep, and coz friends and family know we're trying, I find people trying to discreetly glance at my belly and I feel like yelling "I'm not pregnant, I'm just fat!" lol.

Ugh that is the worst! A year and half after we got married, we went back to my hometown to visit friends and family.
My hormonal problems had caused me to gain weight - mostly around the waist - since the last time we'd seen them and from the first they saw me my mom and gramma were stealing glances at my belly.
Then they took me aside and asked. They had NO idea how incredibly painful that was. I desperately wanted a baby and had no success, and then to be asked that...
I cried and cried later. :cry:

For the first year, OH kept saying no, lets just enjoy DD whilst she's so little, then the next year he said that he's just not ready and we can't afford another one. That later turned into that he was worried about my health because I was overweight. I didn't have any problems with my first pregnancy but the midwives were always scaring us by telling me I was a prime candidate for gestational diabetes or preeclampsia, even tho I wasn't that overweight. So I lost 3 and a half stone (around 50lbs) and he run out of excuses. So he proposed! Knowing that I wouldn't want to be a pregnant bride. So the wedding was booked withing two weeks of him proposing and we've been married for around 6 months or so now and he's finally given in. It got to the point where I told him that I'm having another baby with or without his help lol.

OMG I thought I was the only one.. My DS was born in Jan 2007 and I had been asking my DH to try for another baby since DS turned 2.. My DH was also giving me excuses after excuses and I also threatened him while he was away that I wud have a baby with someone else if he doesn't want one.. And he agreed and its been 13 months TTC and we have not being successful.. All my tests turned out fine but DH sperms were just 20% active .. I think they share my DHs sentimentals over having a baby and aren't too eager to find my egg.. I ovulate every month .. I have my periods every 27 to 28 days .. I don't want to end up not having another baby .. And I can't l help blame DH for it sometimes .. Usually at the start of every period ..

OMG I thought I was the only one.. My DS was born in Jan 2007 and I had been asking my DH to try for another baby since DS turned 2.. My DH was also giving me excuses after excuses and I also threatened him while he was away that I wud have a baby with someone else if he doesn't want one.. And he agreed and its been 13 months TTC and we have not being successful.. All my tests turned out fine but DH sperms were just 20% active .. I think they share my DHs sentimentals over having a baby and aren't too eager to find my egg.. I ovulate every month .. I have my periods every 27 to 28 days .. I don't want to end up not having another baby .. And I can't l help blame DH for it sometimes .. Usually at the start of every period ..

How long did you try for before you got your DH tested? We've only been trying for 3 months. We already have one child, which we conceived whilst on birth control, so I always thought that if we can get pregnant without even trying, we'll have no problem at all when we actually try, but I guess our bodies could have changed quite a bit in 6 years.

Ugh that is the worst! A year and half after we got married, we went back to my hometown to visit friends and family.
My hormonal problems had caused me to gain weight - mostly around the waist - since the last time we'd seen them and from the first they saw me my mom and gramma were stealing glances at my belly.
Then they took me aside and asked. They had NO idea how incredibly painful that was. I desperately wanted a baby and had no success, and then to be asked that...
I cried and cried later. :cry:

:hugs:

I hate the term 'chemical' too...I just had my second one this year...it really is still emotional and although not on the scale my mmc was, it still hurts :(

How long did you try for before you got your DH tested? We've only been trying for 3 months. We already have one child, which we conceived whilst on birth control, so I always thought that if we can get pregnant without even trying, we'll have no problem at all when we actually try, but I guess our bodies could have changed quite a bit in 6 years.

We have been trying for 13 months now .. We checked both of us after trying for 6 months .. We also conceived the first time when we were using withdrawal method to avoid a pregnancy .. Guess it doesn't happen every time .. Hope you have better luck than me .. Baby dust to u and all the other love ladies TTC ..

Hi ladies so i said id keep you updated sadly it wasn't a sticky bean this time was devastated this mornin but I've realized it wasn't meant to be this month maybe next xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->