Lovely Ladies TTC

Good Luck AuCa...guess we are same day....here is hoping for some nice BFP in Nov!!!!Trying to be more relaxed this cycle!!! Dh traveled last month on key days...so not this month!! Good luck!!!

:thumbup:
I'm usually pretty good about being relaxed for the first little while. It's just the 2WW part that really gets to me :blush:
Fx'ed for November BFPs!

yeah of course first thing i did lol. Im due 27th june. Really hope you'll all be joining me FX x

My due date is June 27th too!!! Congrats on you BFP!!! :) I'm glad there is so much support here!

Minuet - :hugs: I'm so sorry this is such a long and confusing cycle for you hun x I wish there was some way you could start getting tests done etc. You have so many patches of fertile cm, it really does look like your body keeps trying and failing to ovulate :( Have you started on your myo-inositol yet? That and d-chiro-inositol both help with insulin resistance, which should in turn help your body to settle. I know the d-chiro didn't work for me but have heard lots of good things from other people so I really hope it does the trick for you x

Thanks. :hugs:

I'm sort of wondering if the large patches of EWCM are from the B50Complex, because they only started showing up in such a large amount after I started taking it on CD48.:shrug:

Yes, I need to get on taking the myo-inositol. It sort of hit the back burner since I thought I finally O'd and life got crazy this week. Definitely going to start it up now though.
The key here seems to be kicking the insulin resistance down to a decent level, before my body will cooperate in any other way. :nope:
Thanks for the encouragement :)

Hi ladies

Well i took a clear blue digi tonight and got my :bfp: it was great to actually see the words I was so nervous.
Thank you all for your support and advice you made the 2ww so much more bearable.

Baby dust for all you ladies who are still waiting for there bfp's and to all the ladies who have had bfn's all the luck in the world for next month

:dust:

Congratulations Hope. Best wishes on a HH baby!

Congrats HOPE!!! HH 9 months. AF showed up today..I am actually HAPPY. On to next cycle and my BFP!! Pre seed is ready and so am I!!!! Looks like I had a 28 day cycle this month so looks good. Good luck ladies!!! Keep u posted.

I felt the same way Shannon. I was bummed it wasn't a :bfp: but I wanted to get my blood tests done and needed AF for it. So I went Monday and they tested my FSH, Thyroid, and Testosterone and all my levels were normal, yay! :happydance: I won't be as terrified that a baby bean won't stick and since my LP is 14-16 days I think my progesterone is ok too.
Today is CD 7 and I O around 18-20 so I'll be hitting the opk mid-next week + I think I'm going to O on Halloween.
I'm going to try Pre-Seed this time around so I picked some up at Target as well as some Evening Primrose Oil. Anyone here try it? I've seen it come up on other threads and thought I'd give it a try too.
Congratulations again to the ladies who got their :bfp: and happy bd'ing for the ladies looking to get a:bfp: in November! :dust:

Well back to square one. My temp shot up this morning, it's 17DPO, and negative tests.
I wouldn't have had so many temps below the coverline and a delayed spike if pregnant, so I guess I never O'd and my temps are following their usual zigzag pattern.
This is so discouraging.:nope:

:growlmad: Sorry lovey. :hugs:

CD3 for me today .. Would be Oing in 8 to 9 days .. My DH's SA showed 25% highly active and 40% not moving.. :( maybe the ones not moving are blocking the active ones .. I am wondering if I shud ask my doc for an IUI .. Anybody who has experienced IUI from here?

CD3 for me today .. Would be Oing in 8 to 9 days .. My DH's SA showed 25% highly active and 40% not moving.. :( maybe the ones not moving are blocking the active ones .. I am wondering if I shud ask my doc for an IUI .. Anybody who has experienced IUI from here?

From watching The Great Sperm Race, the ones not moving are just left in the dust.
What's hurting your chances is that there are less sperm trying to make their way up into the cervix. :(
What did your doctor say when he gave the results? IUI might be a good idea, I don't have any idea on the success rate tho.
Surely there are supplements, vitamins, or such that could improve your hubby's swimmer health?
:hugs::hugs:

Doc gave him some supplements .. I have been trying to send my DH gym to get more active .. Hoping his sperms wud get more active too .. But he agrees to go, but hasn't gone to a single session yet .. It irritates me cos I have done so many tests and everything came out well .. But I need good and healthy sperm to get me pregnant ..

Hey ladies well im a bit confused obviously got my bfp on thursday nite with a clearblue digi took the other one out the box on friday same again bfp, took two superdrug ones yesterday to c what a line test would look like i could barely c it it was there but hardly, thought id try again today with a clearblue test not a digital but one that shows a cross bearing in mind it wasnt fmu and it was negative i dont know what to think now. HELP

Hey ladies well im a bit confused obviously got my bfp on thursday nite with a clearblue digi took the other one out the box on friday same again bfp, took two superdrug ones yesterday to c what a line test would look like i could barely c it it was there but hardly, thought id try again today with a clearblue test not a digital but one that shows a cross bearing in mind it wasnt fmu and it was negative i dont know what to think now. HELP

Are you considered late from when AF was actually due? I've heard from other post that the blue dye ones are not great. But I think once you're positive, all tests thereafter should be positive irregardless of fmu since you should be doubling in hCG.
Our first try I took a CB digi Thurs. and it said positive and FRER showed a faint line. By Sunday the CB digi said not pregnant and the FRER was barley there. :cry: Since FRER is sooo sensitive it was picking up the last traces of hCG leaving my system. Try to stay positive :hugs: :hugs:

yeah iam only a day was due on yesterday, im so nervous dont know what to think, with my first i had bad pains at 6 weeks had to go to hospital they did a urine test which was negative when i got my blood test it was low thats at 6 weeks so i dont know if i have low hcg the only thing i was thinking about the test earlier is that i only went to the bathroom about an hour before and there wasnt much wee (sorry tmi) so it mite not have picked it up.

yeah iam only a day was due on yesterday, im so nervous dont know what to think, with my first i had bad pains at 6 weeks had to go to hospital they did a urine test which was negative when i got my blood test it was low thats at 6 weeks so i dont know if i have low hcg the only thing i was thinking about the test earlier is that i only went to the bathroom about an hour before and there wasnt much wee (sorry tmi) so it mite not have picked it up.

If there wasn't enough pee to do the test then I think that would be a big factor is a weak result. In my reading I've also read that some women don't produce enough hcg right away and they still have a healthy pregnancy. I'm sorry I can't help out too much. I don't know about the generic tests and how much hcg lvl they test for. I know CB is a high level of around 50 where as FRER is around 20- I think. Maybe you could try on Monday with a different test to see if a line appears. I wouldn't keep testing all day b/c you'll only freak yourself out more, however, it's so hard to resist. :hugs:

oh its killing me not to test all the time i kinda wish id just left it at the digital instead of driving myself crazy gonna wait till nxt week now c what happens FX it turns out ok.

baby dust to you

PurpleIvy...we are about the same. I think I will O on Halloween...14th day ususally. So we will be the same in this cycle..GOOD LUCK..Keep you posted. I will bd'ing all week...lol What is evening primose oil for? thanks.

oh its killing me not to test all the time i kinda wish id just left it at the digital instead of driving myself crazy gonna wait till nxt week now c what happens FX it turns out ok.

baby dust to you

I totally understand the urge to not poas. Well all be thinking of you!

PurpleIvy...we are about the same. I think I will O on Halloween...14th day ususally. So we will be the same in this cycle..GOOD LUCK..Keep you posted. I will bd'ing all week...lol What is evening primose oil for? thanks.

Nice! I love that there a place where you can find other women going through the same situation as yourself.

Evening Primrose Oil or EPO lowers cholesterol, helps to alleviate premenstrual syndrome symptoms and aids in the production of fertile quality cervical fluid. If you don't have good cm then the sperm can't make its way to the egg and I thought, what the heck. I think the pre-seed does the same thing but every bit helps.

Same thing happened to me. I took a couple more tests after my BFP and they we starting to get lighter. I was starting to stress and worry a lot. I never got cramps or spotting so I stopped stressing, went and got a blood test, and now I'm completely content. My biggest suggestion is to stop using the HPTs....I know its hard, I was there. Go to the doctor if you need peace of mind. It might help if you have had low hCG in the past and maybe they can give you some supplements. Listen to your body too. If you feel something is wrong, then take action for sure.

Keeping my FX'ed for a sticky bean for you! Keep us posted with whatever you decide!

Doc gave him some supplements .. I have been trying to send my DH gym to get more active .. Hoping his sperms wud get more active too .. But he agrees to go, but hasn't gone to a single session yet .. It irritates me cos I have done so many tests and everything came out well .. But I need good and healthy sperm to get me pregnant ..

I'm sorry, that isn't fair is it? :( He needs to do his share too in this babymaking stuff.

Definitely stay on him about those supplements!
My hubby is on several supplements, and complains about taking them. I try to appease him by getting the types of vitamins he likes, and have to go out of my way every day to get him to take them.
If your hubby isn't interested in the gym, perhaps he'd be interested in a sport hobby? Maybe going to the racketball court, or ping pong, maybe dancing lessons with you? Hiking, biking?
Mine wants nothing to do with the gym, but he'll go biking or hiking. Just some inspiration for you, hopefully you can get that OH's feet moving somehow!

Thanx bbanner really need to stop taking them took another this morning clearblue plus was negative to be honest I'm not very confident now I'm just gonna wait till thurs now ill be about a week late if i haven't had any bleeding or anythin by then ill prob test again and go the docs these last few days have been the longest ever!!

Thanx bbanner really need to stop taking them took another this morning clearblue plus was negative to be honest I'm not very confident now I'm just gonna wait till thurs now ill be about a week late if i haven't had any bleeding or anythin by then ill prob test again and go the docs these last few days have been the longest ever!!

Deffo go see the doc hun...I hope it isn't a chemical...hope all turns out OK and GOOD LUCK!! FX all is ok for you!!!! xx

Thank you carly, thats what i was thinking it could be a chemical pregnancy the waiting for something to happen or not happen is so difficult feel like crying all the time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->