Lovely Ladies TTC

Hi ladies

Well i took a clear blue digi tonight and got my :bfp: it was great to actually see the words I was so nervous.
Thank you all for your support and advice you made the 2ww so much more bearable.

Baby dust for all you ladies who are still waiting for there bfp's and to all the ladies who have had bfn's all the luck in the world for next month

:dust:

As for me, took my temp too early today as I woke up early, and it was way high! So it's either way off, or I might of just O'd.
This cycle is so screwed up. :(

Fxed for you :dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies

Well i took a clear blue digi tonight and got my :bfp: it was great to actually see the words I was so nervous.
Thank you all for your support and advice you made the 2ww so much more bearable.

Baby dust for all you ladies who are still waiting for there bfp's and to all the ladies who have had bfn's all the luck in the world for next month

congrats hun!

Yay Hope!! Great news, congratulations! :happydance: Ahhh, I hope all us AFs and limbo-ers will be joining you really soon. Have you worked out your due date yet?? :cloud9:

yeah of course first thing i did lol. Im due 27th june. Really hope you'll all be joining me FX x

Hi ladies

:happydance: Congrats on the digi confirmation!

Hope: congrats that's so exciting I'm sooo happy for you I hope you have a H&H 9 months! :-D

my friend came on.... i think u all need to calm down on the obsessive testing its not helping you at all its just making you worse, just do all u can and hope for the best try to be open minded it could be that all the stressing is making you late, good luck to you all i know how hard it can be i was trying for 8 months and i know thats not long to some of you that have tried for years but over testing isnt goin to change you to being pregnant if ur not.... xxx

BabyOneil, we are here to be a source of support for one another away from the judgement of other people in our lives that don't understand what we're going through. Taking us ladies that like to poas to task about our "obsessive testing" is just plain rude and unsupportive.

I'm not sure what the reason was that you felt the need to bring negativity to this thread but I am going to ask you to keep it to yourself in the future. If you're unable to do that then you need to find another thread where criticism is welcome and appreciated because it most certainly is not here.

Hi ladies

So happy for you hunny!! :happydance:

Congrats Hope! Have a H&H 9 months! I am due June 22nd! We are pretty close!

Sorry for all the ladies in limbo! I still have my FXed for you! For all the AFs and BFNs, I'm sorry and hope next cycle is the one! Let's get those BFPs!

Yay Hope - wonderful news!! :D

I want to be able to go through that again!!! This time we need a sticky bean :) H&H 9 to you xx

Well I hope I ovulate about 1st or 2nd November...then on the 12th I will do a test...if it's a + then that will be the GREATEST Birthday present EVER :D

Good luck everyone!! xx

Yay! My DD was born the end of June so I think its a fab time to have a baby :) Enjoy x

Congrats HOPE!!! HH 9 months. AF showed up today..I am actually HAPPY. On to next cycle and my BFP!! Pre seed is ready and so am I!!!! Looks like I had a 28 day cycle this month so looks good. Good luck ladies!!! Keep u posted.

Well back to square one. My temp shot up this morning, it's 17DPO, and negative tests.
I wouldn't have had so many temps below the coverline and a delayed spike if pregnant, so I guess I never O'd and my temps are following their usual zigzag pattern.
This is so discouraging.:nope:

Congrats HOPE!!! HH 9 months. AF showed up today..I am actually HAPPY. On to next cycle and my BFP!! Pre seed is ready and so am I!!!! Looks like I had a 28 day cycle this month so looks good. Good luck ladies!!! Keep u posted.

Haha, exact same for me! (well only I had a 40 day and not a 28 day cycle). Was spotting yesterday and officially CD1 (or "bring on the pain meds-day") today. I am sooo read as well! Using my CBFM, temping and Preseed this cycle :happydance:

Well back to square one. My temp shot up this morning, it's 17DPO, and negative tests.
I wouldn't have had so many temps below the coverline and a delayed spike if pregnant, so I guess I never O'd and my temps are following their usual zigzag pattern.
This is so discouraging.:nope:
Oh man :( So sorry to hear that, it must be terrible to have such an erratic pattern. Wish I could help :hug:

Hey ladies. Still no AF. Cervix is super soft and open. Weird. Taking another test tomorrow morning. Not really sure what's going on. So many symptoms. Oh well.

Minuet - :hugs: I'm so sorry this is such a long and confusing cycle for you hun x I wish there was some way you could start getting tests done etc. You have so many patches of fertile cm, it really does look like your body keeps trying and failing to ovulate :( Have you started on your myo-inositol yet? That and d-chiro-inositol both help with insulin resistance, which should in turn help your body to settle. I know the d-chiro didn't work for me but have heard lots of good things from other people so I really hope it does the trick for you x

AuCa - glad you know where you're at now :) Good luck with the temping!

I think the clomid is sending my moods all over the place :wacko: Have been quite up and down with plenty of tears today :cry: Not really sure what came over me....I just want to get cracking on this cycle now!

Good Luck AuCa...guess we are same day....here is hoping for some nice BFP in Nov!!!!Trying to be more relaxed this cycle!!! Dh traveled last month on key days...so not this month!! Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->