Lovely Ladies TTC

Just to update BFN on latest test. I'm still inclined not to believe this. Period due today so I'm praying that it doesn't come and I will test again on Saturday. Still hopeful and believing as I still feel no symptoms of AF coming. Who knows?!?

Fxed for you :dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies thank you so much for the invite, So I took another test this morning it looks exactly the same as yesterday afternoons do you think this could be cause i havent left much time in between i was hoping it was gonna be darker cause it was with my fmu, dont think its an evap because it was there within the 5 mins and im sure its pink, dnt know what to think???

Hi ladies thank you so much for the invite, So I took another test this morning it looks exactly the same as yesterday afternoons do you think this could be cause i havent left much time in between i was hoping it was gonna be darker cause it was with my fmu, dont think its an evap because it was there within the 5 mins and im sure its pink, dnt know what to think???

it is most likely that you did both the tests too close together .. usually docs advise to check the HCG levels after 48 hours of each other .. it may get darker with tomoro's FMU .. gud luck and congrats once again :thumbup:

Thank you very much I did think that im probably just thinking the worst aswell dont want to get my hopes up.

I am out this month...AF caught up with me this morning :( Onto next cycle.

Good luck to those waiting to test and congrats BFP ers...hugs to those who have also got AF xx

Yes, congrats to all the bfp'ers! Hopefully the rest of us will be joining you soon :)

Nadhoo sorry for your bfn :hugs: It is always horrible to see that blank space. I always let myself have a day of wallowing when AF arrives, once I've done that I can pick myself up and look forward to the next cycle.

AuCa - sorry I didn't mean to 'brag' about my long cycles haha. It is frustrating whatever you're used to. If 39 days is long for you then it's going to stress you out. Yeah when I had my 130 day cycle I was convinced it was a honeymoon baby. I'd had regular periods for the 4 months up to our wedding after taking some herbal remedies, and thought I'd be fertile on our honeymoon. This was before I started temping, I was just doing online calendars. But yeah it's weird how things change...I was more regular when I was younger and was in tune with my body, as you say, could tell what was happening when by the signs. Then I went on the pill for 18 months when I was 21, and things have never been the same again arrrrggghhhh....but temping has helped me figure a lot of stuff out, I do highly recommend it :)

Minuet - I think I asked you before, you wanted to get tests done but not got insurance at the mo, is that you? I'm glad Vitex made a difference. It didn't work for me :( I also tried something called d-chiro-inositol. Again, it didn't work for me but there were a lot of ladies online who found it really helped them.

Starlight - I started to feel a bit hot last night, but was weird as was only my tummy and my thighs that were boiling! Strange. Possibly a too-thick-pyjamas situation rather than a clomid-side-effect situation :D

After 11 days of stupid spotting, my period finally arrived last night. :happydance: I'm actually pleased as I knew really that I wasn't pg what with all the spotting, so just wanted to be able to move on to the next cycle to have another go. I'm actually feeling better in myself today as well - yesterday I felt like crap, but not in a crampy period way, just so cold and achey and tired; I'm sure it was because of af being on the way though.

Well done to all the BFP-ers and sorry to all those with unwanted visitors, or still in limbo-land.

Well still no af...negetive hpt yesterday...Where the hell is it? I mean an hpt would be positive by now right? I am 12 dpo today. AF is always on time!!! Will not test today, hoping af shows today!! Thanks for listening.

After 11 days of stupid spotting, my period finally arrived last night. :happydance: I'm actually pleased as I knew really that I wasn't pg what with all the spotting, so just wanted to be able to move on to the next cycle to have another go. I'm actually feeling better in myself today as well - yesterday I felt like crap, but not in a crampy period way, just so cold and achey and tired; I'm sure it was because of af being on the way though.

Well done to all the BFP-ers and sorry to all those with unwanted visitors, or still in limbo-land.

Sorry the witch found you hun, but I'm glad you're feeling good. Sounds like a little wine and pizza is in order :haha:

Well still no af...negetive hpt yesterday...Where the hell is it? I mean an hpt would be positive by now right? I am 12 dpo today. AF is always on time!!! Will not test today, hoping af shows today!! Thanks for listening.

12 dpo may still be early. I didn't get a BFP until a week past af's scheduled visit (this was many years ago, lol) You're still in the game and your BFP may be just around the corner. Fingers crossed for you hunny :hugs: limbo land sucks.

AuCa - sorry I didn't mean to 'brag' about my long cycles haha. It is frustrating whatever you're used to. If 39 days is long for you then it's going to stress you out. Yeah when I had my 130 day cycle I was convinced it was a honeymoon baby. I'd had regular periods for the 4 months up to our wedding after taking some herbal remedies, and thought I'd be fertile on our honeymoon. This was before I started temping, I was just doing online calendars. But yeah it's weird how things change...I was more regular when I was younger and was in tune with my body, as you say, could tell what was happening when by the signs. Then I went on the pill for 18 months when I was 21, and things have never been the same again arrrrggghhhh....but temping has helped me figure a lot of stuff out, I do highly recommend it :)

Lol, I didn't think you were bragging. It's good to put things into perspective. Yeah, birth control pills....always hated them. I took them for a few years when I was young, and then refused ever since (which led to countless fights with my partners...men...:growlmad::growlmad:).
It is funny how things change. When I was younger I loooved my super long cycles (like I said, they were super irregular and long), because I had less pain and hassle, lol. And now I wish they were as short as possible.

Same here. Another :bfn: this morning, but still no AF (13dpo now). I really was not going to test today, but then I caved (I wonder if it was actually such a great idea to buy 50 test strips, lol).

:hug: And hopefully we'll have some clarity soon!

Girls, AF got me :(((( Want to bawl my eyes out!!!!

so sorry :nope: I was hopeful for you

Minuet - I think I asked you before, you wanted to get tests done but not got insurance at the mo, is that you? I'm glad Vitex made a difference. It didn't work for me :( I also tried something called d-chiro-inositol. Again, it didn't work for me but there were a lot of ladies online who found it really helped them.

Wow that must have been awful, thinking you were pregnant all that time. :(

Yes that was me. The D-chiro-inositol thing, I'm actually supposed to be trying something called myo-inositol, and it also has a brand name product, called Pregnatude. Keep forgetting to start using the powder though.
Hoping it works.

Glad it finally showed up for you and took you out of limbo land. :hugs:

As for me, took my temp too early today as I woke up early, and it was way high! So it's either way off, or I might of just O'd.
This cycle is so screwed up. :(

Hey ladies. Still no AF and the cramping is on an off. Bought more tests :) Waiting a day or two to see if the hcG doubles or shows up. Not sure what's going on. Hate being in limbo :(

sorry to all you ladies who are in limbo - must be soooo frustrating!

my friend came on.... i think u all need to calm down on the obsessive testing its not helping you at all its just making you worse, just do all u can and hope for the best try to be open minded it could be that all the stressing is making you late, good luck to you all i know how hard it can be i was trying for 8 months and i know thats not long to some of you that have tried for years but over testing isnt goin to change you to being pregnant if ur not.... xxx

my friend came on.... i think u all need to calm down on the obsessive testing its not helping you at all its just making you worse, just do all u can and hope for the best try to be open minded it could be that all the stressing is making you late, good luck to you all i know how hard it can be i was trying for 8 months and i know thats not long to some of you that have tried for years but over testing isnt goin to change you to being pregnant if ur not.... xxx

Well, although I partially agree, I'm pretty confident that we all are aware of the fact that testing is not going to make us pregnant/increase our chances ;)
Also - since we only test after ovulation, it is highly unlikely that this type of stress will make anybody late, as stress can only delay ovulation but not the luteal phase.
Personally I think everybody is different and therefore everybody needs a different approach and should do whatever feels right for them :thumbup:

Sorry hun, but that seems a bit harsh...we KNOW we shouldn't over test...but it's just what you do on the 2ww. Although it can be stressful it can also be amazing...and fun. It's fine if you got by with no over testing but every woman is different...I wouldn't be me if I didn't POAS like a crazy person during the 2ww.

Congratulations on your LO

I am hopeful of a positive but have had friends that had negative hpt at home and only got positive through doctor. I strongly believe I'm pregnant I'm currently waiting on OH to bring tests home will keep you posted!!!

Fxd for you - I've heard plenty of stories about people who just get their HPT positives late.

Girls, AF got me :(((( Want to bawl my eyes out!!!!

:hugs: Sorry hon, hope you're feeling better soon & can get all geared up for next cycle :hugs:

I've heard that you can't rely on HPT to show you that your hormone levels are going up. They're qualitative so are designed to tell you "yes" or "no". I imagine the digital ones that tell you the weeks are designed to be a bit more quantitative - ie they measure amount of hormones to give an idea of how pregnant you are. Perhaps you could try one of those?

I am out this month...AF caught up with me this morning :( Onto next cycle.

Good luck to those waiting to test and congrats BFP ers...hugs to those who have also got AF xx

:hugs: Sorry hon, best of luck next cycle!! You won't be alone in the waiting & symptom spotting :flower:

Glad its arrived for you Sizzles and rock on November BFPs yeah!:thumbup:

12dpo could be early still. Test again is AF doesn't show hon! Fxd for you!

Same here. Another :bfn: this morning, but still no AF (13dpo now). I really was not going to test today, but then I caved (I wonder if it was actually such a great idea to buy 50 test strips, lol).

:hug: And hopefully we'll have some clarity soon!

Argh boo for limbo land! And who were you kidding - like you'd let 50 test strips just hang around, loitering... :haha:

As for me, took my temp too early today as I woke up early, and it was way high! So it's either way off, or I might of just O'd.
This cycle is so screwed up. :(

Ooooo hope it means O for you honey, your cycles seem incredibly annoying long. Keep us updated!

AFM, well I've finished work for the week & AF hasn't been too bad. Wasn't sure how it would be as its the first after mc, but seems much like usual. I had some serious pms symptoms which isn't like me, but that's all. Got everything crossed that I O like I should, which would mean OH will be around to bump and grind at the right time!! :haha:

Still in limbo...but I know she is coming...just want to plan next cycle!! Sorry for all those in limbo with me...and for those who got a BFN...onto next cycle. At least we have each other!! Good luck ladies...keep you posted on my af!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->