Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Nikki, once I have had all my children I will be seriously considering it, although we don't get that much money for it over here. Just the thought of helping someone I think is amazing!

Lines! I get lines on every freaking brand of test doesn't matter! Top is yesterday mornings, bottom is this mornings. Just had a bit of blood when I wiped and pretty sure AF is here. Onto next cycle.

Attachments

• tests 056.jpg
    tests 056.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 11
  • tests 0561.jpg
    tests 0561.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 10
Aww Cassidy! Sorry AF is coming! I totally see the lines though. Very faint but def there. Was that during the time limit?

Thanks ladies for all the encouragement. I've been let down so many other months, I'm really trying not to let this month get me. But these cramps are def different. It feels like a lot of pressure. I had a dip last month at 5 dpo so I'm not excited over that. This morning I had 2 pinpoint pink dots when I wiped. I got somewhat excited but then I checked inside in the shower and there wasn't anymore so I don't think it was anything. We'll see what my temp does in the next few days.....

The last test was within the time frame. :witch: is here full force. Onto cycle #4.

New symptom to obsess over...nosebleed! Nothing intense but def bloody! Maybe my gums will bleed today! Still crampy and I'm peeing like crazy. Ive lost 3 lbs in water weight in the last couple days which is awesome because i was sooooo bloated. I'm doing so good, 7 dpo and I haven't tested lol

Cassidy- sorry about AF! damn that :witch:

Rachel- That all sounds like amazing symptoms for you!!! I am excited, I have an inkling that it might be your month, which would be amazing after such a terrible let down that February brought us!

Afm..... CM like I've never had CM before! This is day 3 of MAJOR MAJOR CM.... like take your first heavy flow day of AF and turn that into clear CM... that's what I've got. So i'm happy! Yay for EWCM! No idea if I O'd yet or not but whatever, keep on BD'ing just in case and see what happens!
We stopped for the night in Minneapolis on Friday night, and my best friend came to the hotel to visit for awhile (the one that is PG) and when she was leaving I said to her 'well i'd better get upstairs and try to create life, pretty sure it's the good time of the month so i'll go give it my best!' so I told her come here, and I rubbed her bump for good luck so she laughed and started walking away and then she said 'oh hang on! come back!' and then she stomach bumped me and said 'there, that ought to do it! hopefully I can pass something onto you there!' LOL I thought it was so funny and so cute, made my day.

Aww Kyla that's cute! Awesome that you are getting so much ewcm! I hope you get your bfp this month. Are you home yet?

Yep got home yesterday afternoon. Spent all day today unpacking, which leads to cleaning, which leads to shopping... I think coming home from vacation is more stressful than leaving for one!!

Kyla- I hope you had a great vacay, but happy you're back home and can jump in on the convos more ;) yaya for an abundance of CM!!! Lol.

Rachel- symptoms are sounding promising!!! Let's get a BFP going this month! :)

AFM, cycle day 2. HOW BORING. I calculated my potential due dates for next month during what could be my fertile times... anywhere from Dec. 10th to the 18th. That isn't TOO bad... I'd feel bad for my child for having a birthday around Christmas... but hey, I figure if that happens they could have a 'half-year' birthday celebration so they still feel like they have their special time.

Cassidy- Thanks! I am glad to be back!! Yeah the start of AF is super boring but I find it super relaxing at the same time too, then when it's over then there's all sorts of hope for the month to come! F'xd for a December bambino for you and your DF!!!

Hello ladies! We are so quiet!!!!!! Busy day for me...going out of town today...gotta go get my weekly massage, and after going to meet dh for lunch since hes working and i leave before he gets off. Then come back home and make some food for DH so he won't eat out all week....a few other errands and I'm off to the airport. Whew. Preparing to go out of town is a lot of work.

Well I tested this am (I know, I'm sooo weak). There was a very very faint line but I'm pretty confident it was an evap. It was on a dollar store cheapie. It's so early so I'm not bummed. On a really positive note, my chart is looking fantabulous! At least I think so....a few mild twinges here and there and really sore BBs. Ohhhh and last night when we dtd, it was painful. It felt like my cervix was getting stabbed. I guess it was but I'm sure you know what I mean lol.

I need someone to symptom spot with!!!

Hello ladies! Yay Rachel for all the positive signs...start us off w a bfp!! I wish I could ss with you, but I haven't o-ed yet. Probably will o late this week.

Hope you are all doing excellent! I have a blood test today to see if my prolactin has gone down. Cross your fingers that it is in the low 20's. I swear I should just connect a faucet to my vains.

Cassidy-I completely agree! The week or so before I start to show signs of fertility are boring! Like, Kyla said though, I do enjoy being able to relax at least.

Rachel-Your chart does look good! I hope it was a faint line and not an evap...when will you test again?

Nikki-FXd for you!

AFM-Cervix is starting to open, my CM is moving towards the fertile kind...so just waiting to O....

Hi ladies! I have been pretty much absent since Friday, had a crazy busy weekend! It was my BIL's 21st birthday and my DH's 31st! (Going to a 21st bday party is relatively unfun while pregnant, BTW... plus I felt queasy and TIRED and of course DH played beer pong the whole night so I was DDD > Default Designated Driver. Luckily we live about a 90 second car ride from my sister). Went to a comedy show and a nice lunch Saturday for DH's birthday. We went to Home Depot yesterday to start getting stuff to redo our yard, so that was fun! We built the retaining wall for our produce garden and are having an estimate done for grass and fencing sometime this week. Oh, and when I said WE built the retaining wall, I mean I told DH how to arrange the 70 pound blocks the way I wanted them. Poor guy was pooped the rest of the day!

Kyla - I always take a "vacation vacation" after I get back from a trip. You know, a few days to chill at home before going back to work. I hope your EWCM is a good sign! Crossing my fingers for you!

Cassidy - Argghhh for AF. Sorry hun... :( <3 Try to just relax during AF though. I always feel a little more relaxed and it helps me prep for O time and then the TWW. It is now the time to enjoy a few drinks!

Rachel - Have fun in Mi! Stay warm and NO MORE TESTING! You can do it! I hope that faint line wasn't an evap!

Nikki - I hope your levels come out low! Is there a reason why your levels would have been high to begin with?

Julie - Well will you start inseming?

Rachel- Your chart does look great, that's for sure!! I hope this is your month!

Afm, nothing really to speak of... the only thing that's been going on is a bloody taste in my mouth, that's been pretty consistant the last 3 days. But I'm trying not to read much into it because I have no idea when I O'd so I don't even know what DPO I am so I'll just go with it!! No real CM to speak of today, nothing too exciting, just back at work getting back into the swing of things around here. DH is gone back on the road so I'm glad to just have some quiet time around the house to get things back together.

Hey Emily! My levels used to be in the 200's because I have a benine tumor sitting on my pituitary gland in my brain that releases hormones. I have known about it for years and they have been giving me meds to reduce my prolactin. Last test was 31 and I need it between 18-3. Getting closer!!

Hey Emily! My levels used to be in the 200's because I have a benine tumor sitting on my pituitary gland in my brain that releases hormones. I have known about it for years and they have been giving me meds to reduce my prolactin. Last test was 31 and I need it between 18-3. Getting closer!!

Oh that's right, I forgot about the tumor. You have mentioned that before.

Rachel- Your chart does look great, that's for sure!! I hope this is your month!

Afm, nothing really to speak of... the only thing that's been going on is a bloody taste in my mouth, that's been pretty consistant the last 3 days. But I'm trying not to read much into it because I have no idea when I O'd so I don't even know what DPO I am so I'll just go with it!! No real CM to speak of today, nothing too exciting, just back at work getting back into the swing of things around here. DH is gone back on the road so I'm glad to just have some quiet time around the house to get things back together.

Oooooh blood taste in your mouth is such a good sign!! It was my first sign with my DD!!! Welcome back lovely one! You were missed!

Rachel, did the line appear within the time frame?? Your chart is amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->