Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Kyla, sorry I missed your question on the other page regarding my cycle timing and tests, etc. Timing didn't end up being so great afterall haha. I couldve went in for baseline testing but I wouldn't have been able to make it for the next return monitoring because that would be towards the end of my vaca. So we've decided to wait another cycle to begin the monitoring but I will take Clomid this month, just no monitoring. Right now, my plan is to truly go with the flow and not temping or opks but when the time comes, I could cave and end up temping just to see whether or not I did ovulate yet.

Clynn, I'm sooo sorry to hear about the kitties. I give you mad props for what you do...I could never do that. You have such a big heart.

Cassidy - Sorry about the little ones, it must be heart breaking going through that. :(

Julie - Small changes make all the difference! Making little habit changes here and there makes the whole weight loss thing seem much less overwhelming and discouraging. Don't try to change everything at once! Little changes, little results, little more motivation week by week, you know what I mean?

AFM, appointment was pretty uneventful. Took like, 8 viles of blood after I drank this awful glucose juice to test my 1 hour blood sugar levels. They set me up with an ob/gyn to do my 8 week scan on 3/26. So just waiting for that now. :)

It is heartbreaking to go through. I'm doing okay though, better than i've been before with other rescues losses, the more I lose the more it becomes a reality for me how often it happens. I just have to focus on all of the lives I save, and how many more would be lost if I didn't do what I do.

NOW, give me a minute and i'm going to go back through and read what i've missed today. Oh. BFN for me today, AF due on Friday. Looks like i'm getting one more chance for a 2013 christmas miracle, then onto 2014. I REALLY hope I am not saying "onto 2015" this time next year :/

Mirolee- sorry :AF: is on her way, but fx next cycle is much shorter for you and you get your bfp!

Alissa- FX for you too! Here's to a whole bunch of Christmas babies!! I'd rather not have their b-day around Christmas, but honestly I don't care anymore I used to say i'd plan around it but I will be happy with any due date as long as I get our baby!

Julie- I'm really unmotivated too when it comes to that. I hope we both can get our butts up and into gear and get into better shape! I hope this is your cycle!!!

Nikki- :hugs: Ooo a massage sounds SO nice! I have a horrible back!

Emily- woohoo!! 20 days!! How exciting! :)

Thank you all for your condolences with the kitties <3 <3 You all are amazing women!

I set my goal this week to at least stop drinking soda. I've gone 2 days without it. I figure next week I can add something else on. We have some nice weather coming this weekend, so I am planning to get outside with the pups. We all need some sunshine and fresh air at this point.

I received my Fertilaid, Fertile CM, new basal thermometer, and more opks yesterday. So, I'm ready to make a baby! lol Does anyone on here do vaginal temping? Just curious. I'm going to try it out this cycle and see if it helps with more even temperatures.

I also realized I never updated you guys on the softcups...I used them at the end of AF and they actually aren't too bad! I was afraid they'd pop out or something if I blew my nose too hard lol They did not...I am definitely going to use them for insems this time. It will be so nice not to worry about it all leaking out for once!

Emily-Did you take your fertilecm 3 times a day like it says to do on the bottle? Just curious. I don't know if I will be able to do that, I don't really want to take a pill to work with me.

Julie- do u have a trader joes near you? I'm a total crunchy carb snacker and I found freeze dried fruit at trader joes. It's crunchy and healthy. Also I started buying veggie straws instead of chips. They're really good. Cutting soda is a big thing. Congrats on being 2days soda free! The soft cups are amazing. I'm so glad I started using them. The night before I O'd I used one and fell asleep on a pillow. I hope it helped this time.

julie- I vag temp. It made my temps way more reliable and they no longer look the like rocky mountains. I also just got fertilaid and fertileCM. I take both of them 3x a day. I take it when I wake up (7am), when I get home from work (4-430pm) and when I go to bed (10pm).

I bought little pill baggies from Walgreens for all my vitamins. Every 2 weeks or so I make a few weeks worth that way I can just grab a pack and go. I take like 15 or so a day so I always take them with me wherever I go. I'm going to add fertile cm next cycle.

Rachel-Well, I'm not a snacker really. If I do snack it's usually on sweets (chocolate mainly). It's more to do with being lazy when I get off work. I'm so tired when I get off work, I usually just grab something on the way home and it's usually not healthy. The only healthy options are Subway or Panera and even those have limited selections. I'll get it together eventually. I'm just so tired all the time...

I hope the pillow propping worked in your favor this cycle!

Nikki-I may try that. I just don't like the idea of carrying pills around, but I could do the morning, when I get home and before bed thing.
I'm hoping the vag temping will help with my temps too. I also ordered a new thermometer. The last one seemed a little funky for some reason.

As far as Christmas babies, I'm with Cassidy. I don't like the idea of my kid having to share a bday with cmas, but I want a baby...so I'll make the trade lol My approximate O date would put my due date around December 4th, so that wouldn't be too bad. Honestly the ideal situation for me would be a late February/ March due date. That way I could take off teaching for at least 2 months and then it'd basically be summer break and I'd end up with 4-5 months at home lol But, like I said, I'll take what I can get...

Julie - Yes, I took mine three times a day. I just took them with breakfast, lunch and dinner. It was just easy for me to remember that way. Carrying pills around with me has never bothered me, though. I have had so many injuries from being a lifetime runner/athlete (knees, hips, back, ankles...) that carrying bottles of ibuprofen around with me is just par for the course. Not to mention I get pretty awful AF's so I would panic if I didn't have advil on a very crampy day!

I bought little pill baggies from Walgreens for all my vitamins. Every 2 weeks or so I make a few weeks worth that way I can just grab a pack and go. I take like 15 or so a day so I always take them with me wherever I go. I'm going to add fertile cm next cycle.

15 a day??? Wowza!
I take two prescriptions daily (three counting the temporary amoxicillin), zyrtec everyday, and flonase (yes, I am a huge nerd with awful respiratory allergies). Plus my prenatals and stool softeners (life savers!) I feel like I am a huge pill popper right now!

Yeah after O I take 15 pills. I just take them throughout the day. Hopefully they all help make a healthy baby

I take 13 pills a day.
4 pills for high prolactin
3 fertilCM
3 fertilaid
1 vit B-complex
1 vit D
1 prenatal (Emily- you said it stated on the fertilaid to stop this if taking fertilaid, I didnt see that on my bottle...)

I take 13 pills a day.
4 pills for high prolactin
3 fertilCM
3 fertilaid
1 vit B-complex
1 vit D
1 prenatal (Emily- you said it stated on the fertilaid to stop this if taking fertilaid, I didnt see that on my bottle...)

oops ... not sure why it posted that twice...sry!

so story (Cassidy don't let this happen to you and DF when getting married...)
My DH and I are in our best friends wedding (both bride and groom) this weekend. Well apparently they (bride and groom) got in a big fight last night and went for walks (separately). Well my DH gets a text from the husband-to-be (keep in mind hes DRUNK) asking if this fight just 3 days before getting married is normal... Anyways it turns out the husband-to-be was close to our house on his walk (they live 10 min drive away, so he walked like 45 min), so DH offered to pick him up and drive him home or back to our house. Well soon to be husband said no thanks. This morning we found out sometime last night (not sure how or when) he broke his foot! Guess who is walking down the isle on crunches and the dancing will be interesting. Poor guy! The wife to be planned to work her last day today, well shes not because they had to take him to the doc.

I feel REALLY bad for them!!! There wedding has a few snags happening... Her ring broke and should be back from the jeweler on Friday (wedding is sat), her seamstress was no where to be found last weekend when she had scheduled to pick up her dress. And the worst part is this weekend we are expected to get 1 ft of snow...I feel bad for them, even though they were the ones that said to us a few days ago "stop trying so hard"

No, I just meant if you get pregnant stop taking it and switch to a prenatal. I just didn't take them both at the same time since prenatals make me kind of nauseated and the fertilaid has enough folic acid that I figured I didn't need both.

Edit: I read the website and it says it's not necessary to take both. https://www.fertilaid.com/fertilaid-vs-prenatal-vitamins.asp

I know there was a reason I stopped... I just couldn't remember why.

Thanks emily! I dont want to OD on vitamins either.

Nikki - Funny story about your friends! It seems like you guys are the homebase for friends in need of help!
Poor guy breaking his foot though! Is this going to put a big damper on the honeymoon???

Quiet day ladies. Hope everyone is doing well! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->