Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Oh Laus I missed you!! Hope all is well for you thus far, 9 weeks now hey? Time flies!!!

Yes my first sign with Kennedy was bleeding gums, I had a little blood in the sink yesterday when I was brushing yesterday but not much, and none today so I'll just chalk it up to brushing too hard or something, trying not to let my SS'ing get out of hand and trying to just keep in mind that any symptoms can always be related to something else entirely. After last month, I need to keep my feet on the ground because that was so heart wrenching to be let down like that.

There was something there within the time, then I went back to sleep and it was more evident when I woke up 3 hours later. I'm sure it was an evap cause I think I see something every month :haha: it's so sad.

So as a POASaholic I'll prob test again in the morning but I'm going to try my best not to. I'm staying with my parents this week so that should help. Emily I wish I could hold out like you did!

Hmmm you both sound suspicious to me......I feel a few BFPs this month.....:happydance:

I am trying so hard to keep my mind off the TWW!! It was easy on holidays but now back at work (and i'm not really busy today) it's much harder. But so far I have not even been on FF once, I haven't inputted my last AF info or anything so I don't even know what day AF is supposed to come yet. I'm doing good so far!!

Rachel- GL to you! Hopefully travelling will take your mind off testing for a few days!

Hah here's the thought that just ran through my mind
'they say you're supposed to be relaxed during TTC and not stress about it and that's when it will come right? so I was totally relaxed up to and during BD time so now if there's anything there as a result then it wont matter if I stress and SS or not because it's either done or not done by now!'

WOW no wonder I lose my mind during the TWW every month.

Emily-We will start insems tomorrow night. We were going to start last night, but we are trying to only do 3 this month and I didn't feel that my cervix and CM looked good enough yet. Today I have a good amount of EWCM starting though! I've been taking the fertilcm, drinking green tea every day and drinking more water. Really hoping it works in my favor this month!

I was telling DW the other day that I don't think we will get preggo this month. I don't know why, I just don't have my hopes up too much. I hope I'm wrong of course, but I don't feel like it will happen for us this month...

Oh Julie don't feel that way! I will keep my hopes up for you even if you feel down or doubtful!

Emily-We will start insems tomorrow night. We were going to start last night, but we are trying to only do 3 this month and I didn't feel that my cervix and CM looked good enough yet. Today I have a good amount of EWCM starting though! I've been taking the fertilcm, drinking green tea every day and drinking more water. Really hoping it works in my favor this month!

I was telling DW the other day that I don't think we will get preggo this month. I don't know why, I just don't have my hopes up too much. I hope I'm wrong of course, but I don't feel like it will happen for us this month...

oh hun...dont think like tht...i hope it just turns out tht this mth happens to b your BFP mth as ur least expecting it....happened with both my bfps...the mths i was most definite wudnt worked were the ones tht did...heres alot of baby dust to :dust:
How r the rest of your girls??emily hows it goin sweetie?
Rachel your chart does look really gud...im looking forward to seeing some bfp pics soon..
Nikki-the blood taste is a really gud sign and with the bleeding gums ohh im getting excited...the blood/metallic taste was the one tht made me suspicious tht i was pregnant in feb...
Lausie...how r u doin hun?
AFM...managed to keep myself busy over the last few days so didnt log in too much...its a gud thing i hope i manage to keep myself busy alot in order to wait these mths out....being at home and not working doesnt help at all...Went for a nice deep tissue massage today...feels soooo good...but im kinda sore :wacko: muscles were too stressed so i guess thts normal...

I saw Kyla and Rachel are both getting BFPs this month ;)

Julie- Don't think negatively! Only positive thoughts! YOU WILL GET PREGGERS THIS MONTH!!!!! <3 <3 <3 The universe gives you back what you put out into it- negativity will bring negativeness, positivity will bring positive things!!! <3

Sonia- I hope these couple months will give you your time to relax, then back to TTC business. I have complete faith you will get your rainbow baby soon <3

It's funny because it's not necessarily a negative feeling...meaning I'm not super bummed or discouraged, I just don't think this is our month. Like I said, of course I hope I'm wrong!

Julie- been there! but like it's been said- that's usually the month that it happens is when you don't think that it will!

Cassidy- you're awesome, thanks for the good vibes for me and Rachel!

Sonia- Glad you enjoyed your massage, and glad you're relaxing. So good to hear after all you've been through latley.

Afm, I cracked an input my info into FF, BD days, CM, AF start and end date. It was so hard to remember what days we BD'd because of being on vacation so I did my best to make an accurate guess what day we did what! So that lead to full on SS'ing.... ARGH. I'm with you Rachel!!

Good Julie, :hugs: sorry if I sounded rude, wasn't trying to come off that way at all. I have all the hope in the world for you! :)

Kyla- so after inputting into FF, how many dpo you think you are?

Not a clue!!! I had signs of O on CD 12 and CD 16! So 6 DPO or 3 DPO! AF is due next Thursday.

Yay Kyla! I knew you would join me in this battle!!

Cassidy, I hope you are right!

Julie - I hope you are wrong about your feeling!

Rachel looking good!

How is everyone doing?!

AFM, going to O in the next few days I think. However DH and I are taking it as it comes. Not making this a big deal anymore.

Rachel that temp rise is kind of exciting...right?!? lol

AFM-I can tell a big difference in my fertile cm since following what Emily did (fertilaid, fertilecm, water intake (I haven't had soda for a week now!), and green tea everyday. I should O in the next 6 days. We leave for vacation on Monday and our last donation will be Saturday. If I don't O before we leave, then we'll just have to hope the little guys made it up there and can live for a few days lol I'm not super stressed about it though. I think the last few cycles have taught me that I don't really have any control over it. I just have to relax and let my body do what it needs to do.

Aside from the ttc part of my life, I am considering transferring to a different school to teach. I mentioned before that my boss has it out for me a little and I'm just tired of dealing with the bs. So, I have an interview tomorrow and another one on Thursday. I'm a little nervous about them, but more nervous that I might actually have to make a big decision between accepting a job offer elsewhere (if I get offered one) and staying here. I have really great friends here and I love my students...it's sad to leave that...so, just a bit stressed about all that.

Thanks Kyla and Nikki!

Julie - yes it is exciting but I'm trying to stay calm. I did test this am, BFN (I'll smack my hand for you Emily). I'm only 9 dpo lol. I think my chart looks a lot better than last months did. I hope your interview goes well! You gotta do what makes you happy and your friends will keep in touch. No sense in staying at a job that makes you stressed.

Morning ladies! I am feeling exciting things for the thread this month, I really am!

Julie - I am glad the CM is looking good! I would never promote anything unless I swore by it! And GOOD JOB about the soda!!! I know you said it was going to be hard, but be proud of yourself for staying away from it!!! I hope the donation works this month! I really really do! And I say follow your gut about your job. Your boss sounds like a total d-bag. If there is something more fulfilling out there, you need to try for it.

Rachel - LOL... you torture youself enough with the HPTs, I don't need to punish you more. Wait... did you bring pee-sticks with you to Mi??? That should have been caught in your luggage check! LOL! Are you frozen there or is it not too bad?

Nikki - I'm glad you are feeling a little more casual about things this month. Are you guys still planning a trip out this way? :)

Kyla - It seems the trip away did good for you guys. Do you feel like you and DH got to spend super nice quality time together, even not in the bedroom?

Sonia - It was good of you to treat yourself to a massage! Sounds relaxing, which you need to do to get all healed up, both physically and emotionally. I know it has been a rough few months for you, and you are really handling it well, being very strong, at least from what I can tell by reading you on the boards.

Lmao I did bring some! I couldn't resist lol. I shouldn't have but what's done is done. It's pretty cold. It snowed a little this am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->