Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Julie- Hey maybe when you go to the interviews you'll feel like this is the right move for you or vica versa, get a bad vibe? That's usually how I go about it when I go to a new place. 3 1/2 years ago I was out of a job and my step mom offered me a 2 week temp gig at her office here to answer phones, etc. And i'm still here! It just fit for me! GL I hope it all works out for you! Keep us updated! BTW don't know if you mentioned this before but where are you and DW going??

Rachel- You crack me up, be yourself and if it's a POAS addict, GO FOR IT! One day one of those sticks is going to come up 110% positive and it's going to erase all of those negative ones!

Emily- Yeah we had a good time together, in the bedroom and out! :) Actually the ride home was the best, that's when we have our best chats!

Today, been feeling the bloody taste in the back of my throat and in my nose if that makes sense?? Don't know if I'm just imagining things or not.

Hi girls,hows everyone?
Rachel...your chart looks superb girl...:happydance:
Kyla...gud for u being all relaxed and stuff..the bloody taste is still exciting :happydance:
Julie...hoping this mth works...and with u goin on vacation its gud tht its goin to take your mind off the tww...and abt your job i know tht its diff to leave frends and move on..but honey im sure job satisfaction is a big one...:flower:
Nikki...its gud tht your goin with the flow...im sure things r goin to fall into the right place very soon...i thought u had said ur dh wud b doin another sa??wen r u planning on doin tht?:hugs:
Emily...how r things goin with u sweetie?:hugs:thanks for being so sweet...yes i have been trying to stay positive and strong this whole time...today tho is pretty sad...i made a huge mistake by watching a baby story...i like tht show alot but i had told myself not to watch it for obvious reasons...today after watching the show i realised tht this past weekend wud have been my due date for my first pregnancy tht i lost in july and now here i am 9 mths later not not only without my baby but having lost even my second one :cry::cry:

I am going on a trip with DH this weekend and I am half-looking forward to it.

We are driving to Phoenix which is like a 6-7 hour drive for us. We are going with three other people (our good guy friend, DH's girl cousin, and their uncle). I am looking forward to going to a few baseball games and relaxing and enjoying the VERY warm weather! But on the other hand, I KNOW I am going to end up being designated driver the entire weekend. His cousin doesn't really drink too much so I know she'll be there keeping my sanity. But at the same time, sharing a hotel room with three other people doesn't sound fun... let alone a 6.5 hour drive. I'll just have to make it clear that frequent pee breaks will be mandatory and I might have to stop for slurpies from 7/11 or just a random vomit break. I get car sick anyway and MS doesn't help that... I just hope I will be sleeping because being tired makes morning sickness worse and I have been zombie tired lately as well.

Anywho, it will be the second weekend of watching others drink and me not partaking. I am not an alcoholic or anything, but I love having a few cold beers at a ball game! Looks like frozen lemonade, warm pretzles with cheese, nachos and ice cream it is! Oh, and of course slurpies. I love slurpies.

yes i have been trying to stay positive and strong this whole time...today tho is pretty sad...i made a huge mistake by watching a baby story...i like tht show alot but i had told myself not to watch it for obvious reasons...today after watching the show i realised tht this past weekend wud have been my due date for my first pregnancy tht i lost in july and now here i am 9 mths later not not only without my baby but having lost even my second one :cry::cry:

Oh poor baby... :cry: Don't watch those shows. I know there is appeal to watching those shows, but it's not good, at least right now. Your feelings are too raw right now. I have a question. Do you work outside of the house or are you a homemaker?

yes i have been trying to stay positive and strong this whole time...today tho is pretty sad...i made a huge mistake by watching a baby story...i like tht show alot but i had told myself not to watch it for obvious reasons...today after watching the show i realised tht this past weekend wud have been my due date for my first pregnancy tht i lost in july and now here i am 9 mths later not not only without my baby but having lost even my second one :cry::cry:

Oh poor baby... :cry: Don't watch those shows. I know there is appeal to watching those shows, but it's not good, at least right now. Your feelings are too raw right now. I have a question. Do you work outside of the house or are you a homemaker?

thts the biggest problem tht i dont work...im at home...and as u say a homemaker..bcos im from india im here on a dependant visa which doesnt allow me to work till i get my green card which will take at least another 2 yrs...being a person who was working for 8 yrs before getting married and coming to this country its been really difficult...we had thought tht we shud have a family in this waiting time for the green card as ill b ready to go get a job wen the card comes...we had thought tht it was perfect planning but as we know it,lifes anything but perfect...and here i am...:cry: im sorry im just being a whimpy kid today

Ugh Sonia I've done the same thing! So depressing, gotta stay away from it.
Also need to stay away from 'I didn't know I was pregnant' because that crap really messes with my head!

Emily- MMM all those things you just named sound WAY better than beer! Glad you're looking forward to your trip, I hope it's not too annoying sharing that hotel room!

yess shows to b avoided on my list r....teen mom,i didnt know i was pregnant,a baby story,make room for multiples...oh talking of multiples...yday wen i was having my massage...the masseur said tht i shud relax and rejuvinate and she wont b shocked if i had twins....i was like waaaooooo....im gonna get u sth really nice if thts gonna happen...she made me smile...so sweet

Sonia- that does sound like a good plan if it had worked out but gosh I am so sorry this is such a terrible process for you. Do you have any friends and family here? How long have you been here? Did you end up coming here for your husband (or partner, i don't know if you're married or not)? How did you guys meet?

Sonia- that does sound like a good plan if it had worked out but gosh I am so sorry this is such a terrible process for you. Do you have any friends and family here? How long have you been here? Did you end up coming here for your husband (or partner, i don't know if you're married or not)? How did you guys meet?

well now ive been here for a little over 3 yrs...yes i did move here bcos my husband works here...he came here to do his masters and then got a great job so we decided it was best for me to move...we got married in 2009 but have been together since 1997...we r high school sweethearts...being in india it was very very difficult dating in high school...was even worse bcos dhs mom (my mil ) was my teacher...lol....was such a pain i swear...:wacko:
It took our families 10 yrs of us dating to actually accept and agree to us being together...dh and me ahd decided tht we wouldnt get married unless both our families were happy with the decision...so we got engaged in 2007 and dh came to the states for his masters...he completed and got a job in 2009 and we got married :happydance::happydance:....wow thanks for asking me this story kyla...really made me forget the sad part of the day and makes me soo happy tht im with the love of my life :hugs:

That is such a sweet story, i'm glad you shared it! Why were your families so unaccepting of your relationship? Where do you guys live?

It must be so hard for you to be home and far away from your family. I'm sure it's frustrating too, waiting for the greencard so you can work. I know you have mentioned that you have had friends come stay with you and such, but do you have close friends close by?

Also, instead of watching baby shows, maybe watch home decorating shows? Cooking shows? Travel shows? Animal shows? Anything inspiring that does not have to do with pregnancy/babies...

Emily- MMM all those things you just named sound WAY better than beer! Glad you're looking forward to your trip, I hope it's not too annoying sharing that hotel room!

I just realized I might have sounded like, ungrateful or whining or something... I just meant that it is annoying being around drunk people when you aren't drinking, whether pregnant or not. But yes, it will be nice to get away from home. We are still waiting to hear back on a position for DH for the jobs interviews he's been on... it is starting TO REALLY get to me. I know we will be OK. It is stressful though... being away for two days will help us get our minds off of the stuff we have no control over, like when a recruiter decides to call you back...

Well in india its still not cool for 15 yr olds to b dating...but tht again was 15 yrs back...and we r from different communities so tht also was a problem for parents as usually they prefer same caste marriages..but alls well tht ends well..now everyone is very happy and they usually tell us how stupid they were for being so difficult...moreso his family than mine....now we stay in portland,oregon..

Sonia- Gotcha. Sounds like it did end well for sure!

Emily- No no I don't think it sounded bad at all. I didn't drink for 6 years, and yeah it was SUPER annoying! I hated drunks and had no patience for them!!

Hey ladies!

Wow look what happens when Kyla comes back from vacation! Lol!

I have a stinking cold, second this pregnancy! My poor immune system is shot to pieces! Apart from that I am good. In the limbo land of no bump but getting chubby, 7lbs to be exact!!!

Rachel get your chart girl!!! Eeek! Keep testing, I know i would with that chart :winkwink:

Kyla that blood taste is sticking around......I won't say anymore....

Sonia what a sad but lovely story, it's amazing how you just don't know what people have been through. Keep at it my love, it will happen soon. :hugs:

Interseting, inspiring story Sonia! Thanks for sharing. I love learning about other cultures. Where in the US are you living?

AFM, prolactin levels came back.... 26. Was 31 last month, so getting better. I need them under 18. Doc increased my meds by 2 pills (I believe).

Emily- I want DH to get another SA, it wasn't doc's recommendation, just mine. However it wouldn't be for like 2months because I want him on these vitamins longer.

Questions: I am about 4-6 days from O-day. My CM is n/a.... I have been drinking green tea and taking fertilCM. How many days before Oday do you all get EWCM?

I start getting CM like a day or two after AF, very little but a bit. But then my last 2 cycles I've gotten EWCM like post O so I'm not a good reference!

kyla- so you were getting EWCM from 2 days past AF until O day?

2 days past AF, like one day there would be a little then the next day none. Then around O time it was steady, a fair amount, then post O I had like 3 days of MASSIVE amounts of EWCM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->