Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

How many days before O do you get it? or do you not know exact day of o to predict that?

AWw Laus, getting sick while your PG is the worst because you can't take good cold medicine! I feel for you, I was there not long ago and it was so rotten. My heart goes out to you and your little Olive :)

Well in past months, I would say 3 or 4 days before O. But everyone is so different I don't know if you can compare on person to another.

I usually get ewcm or watery cm right after AF up till the day after O. This month I O'd on day 14 instead of 12 so it was a little off...

Thanks Laura! I plan on testing again lol. I can't resist. I got so excited this am bc the dye stopped at the test line and totally looked like a bfp but it was curvy. I hope my temp stays up this week!

Too funny how we both O'd a little later than usual this month Rachel, we are so in sync LOL

Emily - Thanks! I hope our donations work out too! I'm proud of myself for staying off the soda. It's a hard habit to kick, but I'm trying to make small changes to be healthier.
I agree about drunk people. I am not a big drinker at all. Sometimes drunk people are funny, but usually they are just kind of annoying lol You mentioned you get motion sickness, I do too. On the cruise we took I took Bonine and it worked wonders. It mentions on the box that it can be used to help with morning sickness, so I'm wondering if it's safe for pregnancy? You might want to ask your doc about it...Could give some relief for the car ride.

Kyla - So glad you had time to relax and reconnect with DH! Hoping that blood taste is a good thing...
We are going to Chicago. DW's brother is getting married next weekend and I happen to be on spring break next week, so we are going up for the whole week. Super excited to get away for a bit! Don't worry, we always bring my laptop...lol
It's really nice to be able to interview and know that I can turn them both down if I want to (assuming they are offered to me lol). I know I can't stay for my friends, eventually (if not this year) they will be moving on too. I'll just check out the positions and see if they work for me...

Rachel - Excited for you and really hoping it's your month! I am also a POAS addict, there are plenty of us to go around! I think Emily is just the strongest out of all of us! lol

Sonia - Such a great story! Sounds like you are a lucky girl :) I have no doubts that you'll get your baby soon. Until then...STAY AWAY FROM BABY SHOWS!!! lol Stay strong! The good thing about those shows, though, is that there are people on there who have suffered fertility problems and/or losses...but there they are on TV with their happy ending/beginnings.
I am very, very glad that we will be on vacation the first week of the 2ww! It will be so nice to be busy and bustling around so I won't have to think about ttc the whole time!

Nikki - EWCM usually starts around cd 10-13 for me. That has been as few as 2 days before O. However, I have a hard time deciding what to put on FF. Mine goes from creamy to a creamy/rubber cement mixture to a creamy eggwhite mixture to eggwhite. So, as soon as I start to see the rubber cement, I start to put eggwhite because they don't have a rubber cement choice lol Plus, I know that means I'm entering my fertile phase. So, there is a chance that when looking back at my charts, there were times I didn't have EWCM until the day of O. Are you drinking lots of water? Also, I hardly see any of my CM when I wipe. Sometimes I see a little of the rubber cement or see some eggwhite (usually day of O) when I wipe. Most of my CM observations are based on actually looking at my cervix with a speculum. If it wasn't for that, I probably wouldn't know it was there...

Julie- thx soooo much! That helped alot. I haven't been great with water but have drank lots of green tea. I should increase water. And I'm taking fertilcm. However when I check cervix I get lots of cm but not much on toilet paper or undies. But if checking cervix and seeing it counts then I feel better. Thx lots!!!

Hi ladies! Nikki - I would get EWCM 3-4 days before O. But here comes the TMI for the day: I would usually only see it after a BM. Once in a while it would surprise me randomly, but that's when it would always show itself initially. Even checking my cervix wouldn't always show results. Your welcome for the add TMI. LOL...

Julie - I think I am going to try sea bands for the motion sickness. I have heard pretty good things about them.

Julie- Your trip sounds like so much fun, there's much to be said for taking a vacation while TTC, much more relaxing I have to say! If I could have planned better, I should have taken my holiday over the TWW instead of post AF! LOL.

Sonia my dear, how are you doing today??

Mirolee- Haven't heard from you! How was your time with your MIL in town??

hi! you guys are so cute - i totally read every day, cheering each other on, it's really nice.
visit was good; it's always hard when you have another person livign with you, it just changes the whole mojo in the house. she left about a week ago (thursday). it's been quieter and calmer around the house. i am on cd8, nothing exciting happening yet. OH is doing his SA today - which i'm crazy nervous about! so, if you have any positive thoughts in your reserves, send some to me/him/us! depending on his results, i think we'll give clomid a try next cycle - but dont want to jump the gun yet. will keep you posted! thanks for thinking of me :)

Mirolee- Yeah guests in the house usually disrupt the flow pretty good, do you guys get along well??
Sending lots and lots of positive thoughts your way!!!

i would say we 90% get along (MIL and I) but there are definitely cultural and age gap differences. but when you know it's a finite amount of time, you take a deep breath, and be patient, and then go do something alone (exercise, shower, drink, etc) ;)

LOL sounds like when my MIL comes to town! I love her but WOW the days she and my FIL come to town with thier 2 dogs in tow... I seem to drink more.... LOL.
Glad it's over with though, back to peace and quiet in your house!

Mirolee- send positive vibes your way! Hope everything turns out great! Keep us informed.

Fx for the SA Mirolee! Hope you get awesome results.

BFN this am. I'm so crazy. It's only 10 dpo lol. But I'm at the hospital all day with my fam so no testing! Temp is still up, not as high as yesterday but I think that was just a fluke since I was flying, went to bed really late, etc....still having cramping here and there, a lot of CM too! Tmi alert - lol I sat down in the waiting room and felt a gush, thought it was AF and ran to the bathroom but it was all cm ewwwww...sorry. Hope it's a good sign but again, trying not to get my hopes up. I'll prob test again tomorrow if my temp is still up.
It snowed about two inches or more overnight here. It was pretty to see fresh snow again.

Rachel! Same thing happened to me on Sunday!! Thought it was AF or something was about to leak down my leg! And yeah TONS of CM!

Hey ladies!

Mirolee - Nice to see you back on here! I am sending pos vibes and babydust your way! I am carpet bombing the thread in babydust! :dust:

As far as the MIL thing, I think our relationship has gotten better in the past year. She seems to have loosened up around me quite a bit, which makes things more comfortable for everyone. We stay with them a few days out of the year. They own a house in Nevada (about an hour outside of Las Vegas) and we stay with them for a few days and hang out and relax and gamble and drink and barbeque. It is always a fun time. BUT one thing that bugs me is the way she treats MY family! We had everyone over for Danny's 3rd birthday and for Christmas day this year. She said NOTHING to my mom, dad, brothers or sister the whole day! She sits there looking miserable the whole time! My family is convinced she hates them! I don't get it! She is NOT like that AT ALL when it's just us around her. :shrug: Makes stuff so uncomfortable...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->