Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Emily- That's rotten! Family can be such a pain sometimes. I have a huge family, 82 people and growing... it's nuts.

Kyla - Our families are huge, too! I am Italian and DH is Mexican, so the families are just massive. My mom is 1 of 8 kids, and of course each of them has 3+ kids, then those kids are having 2+ kids and so on... MIL is 1 of 9 kids, and FIL is 1 of 7 kids! I can't remember in his family who I have met and who I haven't... it gets pretty overwhelming!

Yeah it's totally crazy sometimes, I feel like Christmas holidays are like a marathon! Trying to fit everyone in!

Nikki-I agree with Emily, there is usually more after a BM.

Emily-I haven't heard of the sea bands before, let me know if they work for you!

Mirolee-I hope DH's test comes back with good news!

So we tried softcups for the first time last night. We put the goods into the cup and then tried to insert it. I put some preseed on the rim, but that made it to difficult to get in (I kept missing the hole lol). Had to wipe some off, then got it in. When I put it in, it squeezed some of the goods out. I had put preseed in the cup, so maybe next time I need to use less or none at all. So, that was fun...I do like the softcups though. It's nice not to worry about it all leaking out!

Good work Julie! Swim little swimmers swim!

I thought my family was big, but compared to you all, its small.

TMI*** So I had a BM and had LOADS of so called EWCM. However, it was more like snot yellow then egg white. We BD-ed yesterday, so I am always worried its just left overs. What do you all think? should I count it as EWCM?

Yes, I count it as EWCM. Mine is almost never clear clear until like, the day before O. Most of the time it kinda looks like I blew my nose on the TP. LOL...

Plus, what the ladies on this website have taught me, as well as FF, semen will absorb into tp and will dissolve in the toilet water. EWCM will stay slick and slippery on the tp and will like, clump up in the water.

thanks emily. I didn't put it in water to try that theory, but it was def slick and slippery on the tp and didn't dissolve.

Thanks for your help ladies!!!! You are all the best!

Hi Girlies :wave:
Hows everyone...
Mirolee...honey best of luck for the sa...sending loads and loads of positivity your way...
im gonna skip the MIL talk bcos today im in a gud mood :haha:....will update u on her mayb sometime else...shes not all tht bad...its just the timings right now tht i kinda dislike her...:coffee:
Lets talk abt ewcm...so as ive said before ive still not bled from my miscarriage...had spotting before i got the metho shot but nothing after...past 2 days ive been noticing alot of creamy white strechy cm...esp after bm...now im a bit confused...i had my last period on 30th of jan and then spotting for ard 10 days from 5th of feb till 17th...got the shot on the 25th...no bleeding at all and now this kinda cm...wat does this mean?? my doc didnt seem concerned abt no bleeding...so im wondering is this my ovulation cm and then shud i expect a period??the next time i bleed shud i consider tht my period or bleeding from the miscarriage?? :wacko:

Lets talk abt ewcm...so as ive said before ive still not bled from my miscarriage...had spotting before i got the metho shot but nothing after...past 2 days ive been noticing alot of creamy white strechy cm...esp after bm...now im a bit confused...i had my last period on 30th of jan and then spotting for ard 10 days from 5th of feb till 17th...got the shot on the 25th...no bleeding at all and now this kinda cm...wat does this mean?? my doc didnt seem concerned abt no bleeding...so im wondering is this my ovulation cm and then shud i expect a period??the next time i bleed shud i consider tht my period or bleeding from the miscarriage?? :wacko:

Wow that sounds a bit confusing... well it does sound like you are ovulating or about to... so I would think if you start bleeding in 2-2.5 weeks you would count it as AF (though it will most likely be very heavy and uncomfortable :cry:). Did the doc say how long the metho shot should take to work?

Sonia- that's weird... but I've never been through anything like that so I have no good input on that. Do you usually get creamy CM around O time? If so then yeah maybe expect your period 2 weeks from then? I can't believe your doc isn't concerned about no bleeding, seems kind of strange to me to not have it by now? but what do I know?

well abt the no bleeding ive read tht sometimes the body just reabsorbs the tissue which doesnt bleed out...i kinda think tht mayb the case as my hcg level was at 33 wen i got the shot so not high at all...the mtho shot has defnitely started working cos i had gotten blood work done 1 week from the shot and my levels was down to 11 from 33...i expect it to have hit 0 by now being 1 week from level 0...however i do have another hcg level test on monday the 18th so will know for sure...just waiting for af...ive never wanted to she here more than now..not even in those aweful tww...and yes i used to have this kind of cm before o...so im thinking gud things r happening...if it is o im glad my systems working...but if it not...then i have no idea wats goin on..

sonia-can you try an OPK test to check if you are O-ing (assuming you are interested in knowing)?

sonia-can you try an OPK test to check if you are O-ing (assuming you are interested in knowing)?

oh of course i can do tht...hahaha...stupid me...oh on another thought the opk just might show pos with the pregnancy hormones in me....oh goodness...but i have so many of them can defly c...:wacko:

Good idea- let us know how it turns out!

Afm, speaking of CM... I am a CM making machine this month! MORE of it today! CD 21. As for DPO... I guess i'm waiting because I usually get lower back pain around 8 or 9 DPO so I guess when that comes I'll kind of have a better way of knowing where i'm at!

Oh ladies there are exciting things happening! I can't wait to see what the rest of the month has to offer!

Sonia - If you said the pregnancy hormones were pretty much all gone, would it still cause the OPK to show POS?

Oh ladies there are exciting things happening! I can't wait to see what the rest of the month has to offer!

Sonia - If you said the pregnancy hormones were pretty much all gone, would it still cause the OPK to show POS?

Emily im assuming tht the pregnancy hormones r gone as they were at 11 on last monday...i will try the opk tho...its just tht ill b even more confused whether its o or whether the hormones r not all out...ill anyways know with a blood test coming up on monday..havent held pee for anytime at all today so will do an opk at night... :)
wen is your first app...ive forgotten :wacko:

My scan is the 26th. I can't believe it is still so far away! :( I am getting anxious to see the little jelly bean! I feel like everything is OK, I just want the confirmation.

I have a busy week next week, so I hope it goes by fast. Arizona this weekend, then vet appointment for my dog on Monday, then a psychiatrist appointment on Tuesday, then I am going with my sister to get her first tattoo on Saturday.

Want to hear something funny? My DH made me make an appointment for our dog (the almost 2 year old female boxer) because her farts are so smelly that she must have something wrong with her! I told him that the breed is pretty stinky, and she is perfectly healthy (rambunctious, beautiful, great coat, clear eyes, etc). He wasn't having it. Now I have to go tell the vet I am bringing my dog in because she has stinky gas. I guess I should send DH to the doctor then, too? LOL!

Nikki-I agree with the other ladies about the yellow cm. I have 1 or 2 days of that before it starts to get clear for O.

Emily-It's crazy, we spend so much time waiting to get pregnant, then we wait to confirm it at the doc, wait to see a scan, wait for the 12 week mark, etc...So much waiting! Hopefully your busy week will make the day get here sooner :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->