Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Julie- I hope we can be on the TWW together!!! However after talking with the doc, I know I don't have much of a chance. But I hope I am a miracle so I don't have to do IUI/IVF.

Cp is way low and kind of closed tight. I have no AF feeling. Should o any day. Good amount of cm and opk is getting darker. I hope cp is wrong. Two days ago I had to increase my prolactin meds, I hope they won't mess up this cycle!

CD 22.... not much to speak of at this point. Feeling out as usual but I am really proud of myself, I was tempted to take my temp this morning to see what it's at but I stopped and pep talked myself into at least getting through this month with a NTNP approach and see how it goes for me.
I strongly believe that stress has a huge factor in TTC and that's the reason I haven't gotten a BFP yet is because I get so worked up about it every month and that I need to chill out and take it as it comes... but then I get stressed out because I think 'oh i'm not being relaxed enough!' LOL how stupid is that??

Nikki-I hope we are 2ww buddies too! I feel like my opks aren't doing anything though, they look the same everyday. My cervix is so open and I have lots of EWCM...so I know it will be any day. I just have to relax and not let it bother me.
I hope you are a miracle this month! That would be amazing! If not this month, then I bet once your numbers are close to where they need to be and hubby has been on his vitamins for a bit, you guys will have a good chance to do it naturally. When will hubby get tested again?

Kyla-I'm glad you held out and stayed strong! Keep up the good work!

Tmi alert this morning - checked my cm in the shower just now and it looked beige but I didn't have contacts in and I am blind....so after I got out, I realized...it's yellow/beige! I've never had a change like this! It's the same consistency as normal. Bfn this am. I'm running out of tests so I will have to stop soon lol. I dunno what to think. I've read that people can get yellow cm before their bfp. And it is definitely yellow. Sorry if all that is tmi but we all have been sharing cm stories so I figured, why not?

Emily - what day was your bfn before your bfp?

Nikki - I hope you defy the odds.

Kyla - I'm so proud! But I do feel lonely SS all by my lonesome.

Julie - that's great your cervix is open and lots of cm so those little guys (or girls) can hang out for a bit waiting for the Eggie!

Kyla- Way to be strong! When you got prego with Kennedy were you NTNP, TTC or nothing?

Julie- Ya I am at the point of opposite of what I used to be. I used to be surprised when AF arrived and expecting to get a BFP. Now I am will be surprised if I get a BFP and will be expecting AF. So it will be interesting.

Not trying to speak for Emily, but I think she got a BFN at 13dpo and a BFP at 15dpo? Not 100% sure but I thiiiiink so. Sounding very promising for you Rachel!!! I have my FX for you!!

Same with you Kyla!! Many women went on to get their BFPs when feeling completely normal.. or feeling out! I'm excited to see some BFPs this month!!! Good job staying strong though, we all know how much willpower I have! Lol

Julie- FX for you! Hope you O soon and can catch that little egg! <3

Nikki- You will be one of the miracles! I truly believe that! I think the vitamins will help your DH's SA, I believe you'll conceive naturally <3

AFM, CD6. Nothing exciting. Hoping I O early again so I can give DF and my momma the best birthday presents ever. Have been BBT charting for the first time this month and it seems to be going OKAY- I set my alarm at the same time every morning to take my temp, but I always end up waking up before it at random times. So does anyone know how accurate my temps will be if I just use a BBT adjuster to adjust them all to the same time? lol.

Cassidy- I have the same issue. Therefore I tried the adjuster and found that it didn't work for me....temps with the adjuster were becoming too high. Instead I learned that whatever time it is in the morning before getting out of bed seems to be the same. So I try for 630am, but if I wake at 545am I just temp and use it. If I wake more then 2 hours before 630 then I'll wait till 630 because I think 2 hours consecutive is enough. However I know I'm not following the "rules". I just found this best for me.let me know if that doesn't make sense.

I don't use the adjuster either. I took my temp this am then 2 hours later when I got up and it was only .2 off.

Rachel- I think good things are in the works for you this month! What DPO are you? And as for Emily, I thought her BFN was at 11 DPO?

Cassidy- I think that you being a POAS addict is great, and I usually am as well but after last month, Im afraid to test at all.

Nikki- Yes I was on Depo for 8 years, hadn't had a period for that whole time. So I got my last depo shot in May of 2011 so that it would get me through my wedding, so the shot is good for 3 months, so that put me at August 2011 that the shot should 'wear off' so to speak, then I got my first period on Nov. 4th 2011, probably had sex twice between Nov. 8th and 18th (i travelled during that time) and then I got my BFP on Dec. 5th 2011! So given MY history... I am a fertile myrtle as they say. That's why I get so mad why this TTC is taking so long because twice I got pregnant with no effort at all and against the odds! So that's why I say that I think my problem is stressing about TTC and that's why it hasn't happened yet?

Lol sorry I don't know if that really answered your question but yes we took a NTNP approach when we decided to try after we got married.

Not trying to speak for Emily, but I think she got a BFN at 13dpo and a BFP at 15dpo? Not 100% sure but I thiiiiink so. Sounding very promising for you Rachel!!! I have my FX for you!!

Close, Cassidy! 13 DPO BFN 17 DPO BPF!!! I don't think I implanted until 12 DPO, because I had like, a *pinprick* of orangish discharge in my undies that day, so if that was the case, there is no way a BFP would have shown anything the next day. Also, I think I am one of those women who doesn't metabolize hormones the same way as everyone else. I NEVER get blaring positive OPKs, and I have never gotten a smiley on a digi, but CLEARLY I ovulate. :shrug:

Kyla or Rachel - Silly question, but are either of you guys, um, backed up? Usually when AF approaches (like a day or two before) I get *almost* diarrhea from being backed up during the TWW. I was still backed up the day AF was due. Just another symptom to think about... :dohh:

Oh and when I say BFN at 13 DPO, I mean BLARING BFN. Not a hint of pink, stark white, not even an EVAP. Even a squinty line eye-er like me couldn't even have pretended to imagine where I line might even have been.

I have had sort of diarrhea the last 2 mornings but solid too if that makes any sense? Lol

No Rachel that makes sense, I've had that too. Almost like you get that feeling in your stomach that it's going to be bad and then it's not really bad when it comes out but it still makes your guts turn.

The last 4 times that I've eaten something I've felt like crap afterwards. Yesterday morning I had a breakfast sandwich and I got 3/4 through it and threw it out because I felt so disgusting then I skipped lunch because I wasn't hungry AT ALL, dinner went okay last night, this morning I had a banana, felt crappy, just had my lunch (leftovers from dinner) and I feel like crap again.
There you go Rachel- now you're not alone!

Kyla - I am 11 dpo today. My chart looks pretty good I think. I looked up the yellow cm thing and its a pretty good sign. We shall see what the next few days bring...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->